Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_vote_lcapLet's Be Real Ep.2 I_voting_barLet's Be Real Ep.2 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_vote_lcapLet's Be Real Ep.2 I_voting_barLet's Be Real Ep.2 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Let's Be Real Ep.2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Barian
Don Barian

Let's Be Real Ep.2 Empty
PostSubject: Let's Be Real Ep.2   Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Intro Song

Welcome to 'Let's Be Real'! I'm your host The Don and I've got some shit I gotta get of my chest, this time about my experience and life here in Junction City, Kansas. Before I get into it a few shout outs are in order. Tonight comes from a couple fans of 'Let's Be Real' Team Aurora's Gajeel and the 2nd top poster of the RDA roster, Over 9000, Ab9999. They say call out to Jesse saying that he's a nub. I don't know about you guys, but with all nubs being called out like this, who's to say who isn't a nub in RDA anymore. Controversy, right? Also, Tvbeast's Team "Brotherhood of the Undead" just gained 2 new members. Jamandi and yours truly. Tvbeast hopes to challenge Jesse's team as soon as he gets prepared for war. *Hint hint, wink wink*

Anyway I'm not gonna take up to much time today imma just go on and say it, Kansas is broke as hell and boring. Scratch that, Junction City is. For starters, 2 summers ago, I was being driven home by my at the time girl friend's dad with her as well, no one had their seat belt on but tell me why the dad got a 10 dollar ticket but we get 60 dollar tickets? What kind of bullshit is that. With those kind of bills and shit controversial conspiracies, a hooker somewhere is giving out the best BJs for 50 bucks the gets dudes evicted from their apartments. But wait till you here this shit.

My ginger friend Heather, who has the height of 2 midgets put together, is applying for a job as a worker in the boys and girls club, which apparently is for every school in JC. I'll tell you this, JC isn't really that big of a town, but yet it ain't small either. Keep in mind high as tickets in this bitch, but you decide whether I should be pissed or not after this. She tells me, without hesitation, that the pay for this job is 13 dollars an hour. At first, I started laughing cuz I thought she was kidding, but then I looked at her face and all she did was smirk at me. It was then I knew...this bitch was fucking serious.

Holy fucking donkey balls, what the hell is going on!?? Where does Kansas let alone Junction City have that kind of money to pay people, scratch that, an 18 year old that kind of mullah? That's fucking drug money investments! No seriously, if I kidnap somebody and take their kidney, or toenail, or even stoop so low as to take their semen or ovaries, I would get paid like this midget chick. The system is really shitting on me right now. And here I am applying to be a skating rink clerk and then this chick wants to get 13 dollars an hour! This chick is adorable and all, but that was a goddamned dick move she pulled....Great now I feel like as if I need to give 50 dollar BJs to one up here, but pause bitch I ain't gonna look at you while I do it. Fucking 13 dollars an hour. That's total bullshit.

Before I go a few words from a good friend of mine Kaga Kaga Kaga, aka iryche, saying that, "There is no backrow, when you're Livin' Like Larry." You know what, imma steal somethin' from my man Rob Derdek. Let's hashtag that and see how many people tweet back. #Livin'LikeLarryLikeABossAssBitch

Piece Out!

Last edited by Don Barian on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

Let's Be Real Ep.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Be Real Ep.2   Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:17 pm

*ab is speechless and, after a minute of standing there, walks away into the distant sunset* *As he is walking away, he shouts "LEV IS A HUGE NUB!!" and lives happily ever after*
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Let's Be Real Ep.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Be Real Ep.2   Let's Be Real Ep.2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Be Real Ep.2
Page 1 of 1