Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
My final goodbye I_vote_lcapMy final goodbye I_voting_barMy final goodbye I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
My final goodbye I_vote_lcapMy final goodbye I_voting_barMy final goodbye I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

My final goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(Aurora) DarkFlair1

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: My final goodbye   My final goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Its been so long since i last logged in... I dont know what happened here but i know every last one of you are my family... You all put me down the road I took to become the duelist i am today. I think you all would be proud to hear im running my own place now, Darkness Flame Academy http://darknessflameacademy.forumotion.com. I owe you guys that where here for me, you guys made me want to get better, made me strive for more. Now look at me. Running the show in my own way and making my impression on new duelists like you gus made on me. So Lever 10 Iryche, Gajeel, Brainwashed Cow, all of you... I say thank you, and I love you all, may we all meet up at the same place someday and have fun like we used to.. (maybe eat a little steak) I miss this family and kills me to see everyone gone. so... this is me signing off for the last time. Peace out.. and for those who want to, may join me at Darkness Flame Acadamy...

"Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."
Back to top Go down

My final goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Dragon Academy :: Handbook :: Farewells-
Jump to:  
ChatBox