Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_vote_lcapFrom Method to Madness Part 2 I_voting_barFrom Method to Madness Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_vote_lcapFrom Method to Madness Part 2 I_voting_barFrom Method to Madness Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

From Method to Madness Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

From Method to Madness Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: From Method to Madness Part 2   From Method to Madness Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Both: LET'S DUEL!

The duel commences. Both men start at 4000 life points, and soon a crowd gathers. Throughout the crowd, muttering can be heard; "Is that who I think it is?" "That kid must be crazy.." The duelists hear the chattering, but only Kuma seems to care. He draws.

Kuma: Hey shut up, would ya?! It's my move! I set two cards face-down, and summon Ancient Gear Soldier in attack mode! You're up, chump.

Asuya draws, and shifts his eyes from the card to his hand. With a small breath, Asuya makes his move.

Asuya: I summon Gem-Armadillo, allowing me to add a Gem-Knight to my hand. Then, I activate Gem-Knight Fusion, to combine Gem-Knight Amber with Gem-Armadillo and bring forth Gem-Knight Zirconia!
Kuma: Activate face-down! Fiendish Chain! This renders your Zirconia motionless!
Asuya: Think again, ignorant child...

Within that instant, Zirconia shatters the chains set by Kuma.

Kuma: Hey! What happened?!
Asuya: You must be new at this...Fiendish Chain is a trap that targets effect monsters, and Zirconia doesn't need an effect; he can smash you all on his own. Zirconia, attack his Soldier with Studded Spiker!
Kuma: AGH! My Soldier!

When the dust clears, Kuma is left with 2400 life points.

Kuma: My draw! And I play the card Dark Hole, to take out your Gem-Knight Zirconia!

Asuya watches, uninterested in the fact that his Gem-Knight had been destroyed. In his mind he knows he has the match won, and this is only a minor setback.

Kuma: I activate my second face-down: Call of the Haunted to bring my Soldier back! Then, by sacrificing him, I can summon forth Ancient Gear Beast! Attack him directly, with Gear Fang!

Asuya barely flinches, now left with 2000 life points. He draws.

Asuya: It's all over...I activate the effect of Gem-Knight Fusion in the grave; by banishing my Gem-Knight Zirconia, I can bring it back to my hand. Then I'll use it, fusing Gem-Knight Tourmaline and Gem-Knight Garnet, to bring out Gem-Knight Prismaura. Next, I'll repeat my Fusion's effect, and banish Garnet to bring it back. Now, Prismaura, activate your effect! By discarding Gem-Knight Fusion, your Gear Beast gets destroyed! Now Prismaura, attack with Bladed Lightning!
Kuma: AH! No! I lost!

Asuya sighs. This duel is a lot like the others; boring and quick. When will dueling become something fun? When will someone give him a challenge? Asuya places his hands in his pockets and walks away. As he turns, he bumps into someone.
Back to top Go down

From Method to Madness Part 2
Page 1 of 1