Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_vote_lcapCard Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_voting_barCard Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_vote_lcapCard Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_voting_barCard Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos Empty
PostSubject: Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos   Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:41 am

I know I have posted this in the past at another academy, but I am still unconvinced. I still have no clue as many people I have met that have fantastic ruling knowledge have different takes on this. Almost 50% say orichalcos stays and the other 50% say its gone.

Card Effects:

Stardust Dragon:

The Seal of Orichalcos:

*note i took off some of orichalcos's effect because it is long and most of it is not necessary to know.

Suppose I have a field of a bunch of special summoned monsters, probably synchro and some xyz. Among them is a stardust dragon. I activate The Seal of Orichalcos. I use stardust's effect to negate and destroy it, however the seal of orichalcos can resist destruction once per turn. What some people disagree on is whether or not the orichalcos's effect to resist destruction applies. What are your takes on this? Does anyone know for certain?
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nova955

PostSubject: Re: Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos   Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:05 am

Lingy is right. The seal cant be destroyed cause of its effect. Stardust negates only one of its abillties which is the destruction of ssed monsters. The seal is saved from stardust's abillity to destroy it because of its eff. Seal isnt destroyed. Ssed monsters safe. Stardust comes back at end phase.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos   Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:39 pm

The main part that makes this controversial to a degree is that whether or not the resist destruction is applying. I'll give you an example.

Player A activates The Seal of Orichalcos
Player B activates MST in chain targetting seal

Orichalcos has not resolved, therefor it is destroyed. The whole "When this card is activated" questions some people to believe and have some evidence over that orichalcos has not fully resolved and can not resist destruction, therefor seal would be destroyed.

This is not as simple as it sounds, sadly enough =/
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos   Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Well mst doesn't negative it just destroys so I would think the effect applys
Back to top Go down
NeroBokudo
NeroBokudo

PostSubject: Re: Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos   Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:09 am

Hmm.. with all of my vast yugioh knowledge i would say.. i have absolutely no idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos   Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Ruling: Stardust Dragon VS The Seal of Orichalcos
Page 1 of 1