Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Original Card Contest I_vote_lcapOriginal Card Contest I_voting_barOriginal Card Contest I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Original Card Contest I_vote_lcapOriginal Card Contest I_voting_barOriginal Card Contest I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Original Card Contest

Go down 
+2
Drewzer44
The Real Lever10
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Original Card Contest Empty
PostSubject: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:01 pm

There is a card making contest, where you make a card and enter it into the tournament to be voted on. Be sure to cover every aspect a card should use. I recommend using http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ to make your card. In order to enter just post your card (no spoiler required for images). At the end of the signups in exactly one week the cards will be voted upon. Third place will recieve 50 Crystal Shards, Second 100 Crystal Shards, and the winner gets a grand total of 300 Crystal Shards. There will only be up to 8 contestants. If more than 8 people post their cards, then the staff will dim it down to 8 before it goes to the public vote.

Rules:
1. Follow all normal topic rules. The only one you are allowed to ignore is that an image of your card does not have to be in spoilers.
2. Anything about the card other than name, image, and description must already exist. You can not create new game mechanics to work with your card idea. However you can create a new creative use for cards, such as what Crystal Beasts and ZW have done.
3. You can only input one card into the contest.
4. Keep it relatively balanced. If the card is too broken then the staff may take it off the vote.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Drewzer44
Drewzer44

PostSubject: Re: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:12 pm

I know that mine is going to take a while, so id like to reserve this spot for my card entry.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:23 pm

There is an infinite amount of card entry's. The total entry's though will be dimmed down to 8 for a public vote if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Cone-Idiot
Cone-Idiot

PostSubject: Re: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:05 pm

I am in Very Happy
and mah card
Original Card Contest T6zraL9
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm in, with mine.
Original Card Contest Lucian10
Back to top Go down
dynelegacy
dynelegacy

PostSubject: Re: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Prepare for the most balanced yet overpowered card in the world!

Original Card Contest InfiniteLives
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:20 am

Come on guys! I know for a fact more than 3 people contributed for the chain create a card topic (note you dont actually have to make the card via the website, just put in the information).
Back to top Go down
Archon The Forbidden
Archon The Forbidden

PostSubject: Re: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 am

Original Card Contest Createcard.php?name=Megpoid+-+GUMI&cardtype=Xyz&subtype=effect&attribute=Wind&level=8&rarity=Ultimate+Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fimages4.fanpop.com%2Fimage%2Fphotos%2F20600000%2FGumi-gumi-vocaloids-20640051-600-600.jpg&circulation=VOCALOID+EDITION&set1=VOCA&set2=000&type=Spellcaster&carddescription=2+level+8+monsters%0D%0AYou+can+special+summon+this+card+by+using+1+%22Vocaloid%22+xyz+monster+you+control+as+the+xyz+material+(all+xyz+materials+attached+to+that+card+become+xyz+materials+attached+this+card.)+You+cannot+activate+this+card's+effect+during+the+turn+this+is+special+summoned+this+way.+Once+per+turn+during+your+main+phase+1+you+can+banish+all+monsters+your+opponent+controls.+During+your+main+phase+2+return+them+to+the+field.+During+the+turn+you+activate+this+effect+only+this+monster+can+attack
Yay! GUMI!!!! I enter with my powers of sneakery!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Card Contest   Original Card Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Card Contest
Page 1 of 1