Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Let's Get Original! I_vote_lcapLet's Get Original! I_voting_barLet's Get Original! I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Let's Get Original! I_vote_lcapLet's Get Original! I_voting_barLet's Get Original! I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Let's Get Original!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

Let's Get Original! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Original!   Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:16 pm

This is designed to be something fun:

Imagine there is a final series coming out for Yu-Gi-Oh! This series has characters that use cards from every previous series, including Synchro and XYZ cards. Create your own Yu-Gi-Oh! character for this series; name them, describe their personality, if they have any friends or allies, rivals, and what deck they use. Give them a backstory if you want to also. Also give them an ace card in their deck and describe why it's their ace, or why they're close to the card. Don't be afraid to get creative and specific!
Back to top Go down
Oliver1212
Oliver1212

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Original!   Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:40 pm

It starts out in the year 2304 and a young boy named Yuko Tsukunagi wakes up after his father is though dead after an accident in the 2302 world champion ships in tokyo were being held he runs a lightsworn deck that used to belong to his father but 1 card in his deck is missing Judgment Dragon
but 1 day he goes to his local dueling grounds to meet his friends Mirra and Zach  and finds his Rival Fugimora "Kaiser" Shikuno is there beating every last duelist in the area with the hieratic deck that he inherited from his older brother Riko Shikuno who also went missing during the same incident that yuko lost his father but unlike Yuko, Fugimora has all his cards including his ACE card Hieratic sun overlord of heliopolis, Yuko and Fugi are different yet the same in different ways for example Yuko is kind hearted and mercyfull and Fugi is cold and ruthless Yuko is a talented duelist but often misjudged because he lacks the concentration to succeed and Fugi is posibly the strongest duelist in his country if not the world and is seen as a god to the people that live aroung him but is often hated simply because he is a loner and doesnt want any friends he just wants to be strong enough to find his brother and be reunited with him, and thus the story continues....
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Original!   Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Interesting. Here's mine:
In the year 2304, a teen by the name of Asuya Keiga is the current World Champion of the yearly Duelist Universe Championship Tournament. He is eighteen years old, and is usually seen hanging out around the High School, alone, with his headphones in his ears and his hood over his head. No matter how hot it gets, Asuya is always wearing some type of dark-colored hoodie, but never seems to sweat. Quiet and reserved, Asuya never talks unless he's in a duel, or is engaged in a deep, lesson-teaching conversation. Asuya believes that a duelist is only as good as their deck, and it breaks down from there in his beliefs: a main deck is only as good as its extra deck, and vice versa; a duelist's monsters are only as good as their teamwork ability, and the deck's ability to defend them under any circumstances. A true example of this, he believes, is his own Gem-Knight deck, with monsters always on the front line and ready to help each other in any way possible. His ace card is Gem-Knight Fusion, a card, he says, symbolizes the unity and power that his monsters can attribute to, and is proven by the fact that his Gem-Knights can combine with any other Gem-Knight to become unsurpassable in strength. He has no friends, as he likes to remain alone and believes everyone is worthless in some manner, but he also has no rivals, as any enemy he's faced had been crushed and gave up. In his school, there is an arena for class rankings, in which he is unbeaten with fifty victories. Asuya is also very bored with dueling, and only chooses to duel those whom he deems would give him a good challenge, or finally beat him. But until then, he contemplates quitting the dueling industry to pursue other goals in his life. He also believes luck is a nonexistent factor that losers use as an excuse; He only believes in pure skill, and proper treatment of the cards that treat you the same way.
Back to top Go down
Oliver1212
Oliver1212

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Original!   Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:42 pm

is it coinsidental that our years are the same? lol
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Original!   Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:21 pm

No, but it'd make no sense if the series has two characters from different time periods..
Back to top Go down
Oliver1212
Oliver1212

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Original!   Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:50 pm

seems legit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Original!   Let's Get Original! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Original!
Page 1 of 1