Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiegWar
SiegWar

Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 pm

For as far back as anyone can understand, the balance of space and time has always been of the utmost importance. One tiny change or major alteration to one point can throw off the balance and caused a massive upset in the reality of time. Many have tried to seize this power for their own to cause terrible and utter disaster in their wake. However, to prevent such catastrophes to happen again, a band of time travelers from the distant future joined forces and, together, they formed the group known as the Legacy Keepers, the guardians of space time. They monitor the time stream and, should there ever be concern of something dangerously affecting said stream, correct the problems they find.

Today, in the city of Lumilight, known for its technological evolutions and beautiful scenery, a human being was given the power by these celestial guardians to be able to wield the power of time travel as well as become an honorary member of their league. His name is Yukito Takao, currently sixteen years old and about to transfer to his new school within Lumilight City. With the proper guidance and the right people there at his side, Yukito is aiming to prosper as not only one of the world’s greatest Duel Monster players, but to become a guardian angel that everyone can rely on.

THIS is his story.....

Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force
Chapter 01: Yukito’s Grand Debut

~ Lumilight City | At Shining Star Academy | Early Morning ~
Our story opens in the well known school of Shining Star Academy, a high school learning facility with classes specially tailored for each kind of high school student. Its pride and symbol, the school’s emblem, flies proudly on a solid white flag pole outside. On the flag is the symbol of two crossed comets with glistening trails behind. We take our peek within the school halls and make our way towards Class 4-E, where we peek in at the many students at their desks. It was sometime before homeroom was starting and the students were taking this opportunity to talk between each other and share stories. Each classroom came state of the art with large stadium lined desks and a large digital black board, similar to those used at Heartland. At a desk near the middle of class, we see a teenage girl with silky hazelnut hair and pale blue eyes. She was busy taking her school supplies out from her bag as another student approached her.

“Good morning Reiko. Getting ready for class a bit early, aren’t we?” the student asked. Reiko looked up, seeing the face of a blonde haired girl with bright green eyes. She was dressed in a white frill sleeved shirt with a long blue skirt covering most of her legs.

“Oh. Morning to you too Miyuki. How was your family’s trip last weekend?” Reiko asked. Miyuki chuckled.

“Yeah. We had a lot of fun visiting my grandmother out in the country. You should come sometime Reiko. Fresh country air does wonders for your health.” she said. Reiko giggled slightly before waving her hand.

“That sounds like fun. Lately I’ve felt cooped up at my family’s shrine. Don’t get me wrong. I love helping my folks out.....but it can get tiring when you’re doing mostly cleaning and polishing every little corner.” she said. Miyuki’s eyes began examining the clothes Reiko wore today, consisting of a black sleeveless t-shirt with the words “STAR GIRL” on it partnered with a pair of long red jeans.

“I love that shirt of yours. Is that new?” she asked. Reiko looked down at her shirt and nodded.

“Yeah. Just got it a couple days ago.” she said. Just then, they both heard the school bell ring go off and Miyuki hurried to her desk as the teacher entered the room. He was a middle aged man with neatly trimmed silver hair and a pair of thick frame glasses on his face. He wore a white shirt with a red tie and long dark brown slacks.

“Good morning class. Hope you all had a fun weekend. Now, before we start class, I have an announcement to make. We have a new student transferring into class starting today.” he said. Hearing the news, some of the other students began to mumble between each other as Reiko glanced back to Miyuki, who was seated directly behind her.

“Wow. A new transfer student. Who do you think it is? I hope its someone interesting.” Reiko said. Miyuki glared on at her before giving a hefty sigh.

“Well, let’s hope this new student isn’t TOO “interesting”. The last thing our class needs is a troublemaker or a class clown. We’ve been known to have our reputation set as one of the most trouble free class in the whole school.” she said, glaring dullfully towards the classroom door. Reiko smiled, commenting on how the class felt way too “boring” that way. At the teacher’s desk, he used a touch screen to type up the student’s name, which was displayed on the board before he turned towards the door.

“All right. You may come in now.” the teacher called. All eyes soon turned towards the door as another teenager is entering with a big, happy smile on his face. It was a teenage boy with scruffy dark brown hair with silver styled bangs covering his forehead. Sticking up in the center of his bangs is a strand of silver hair. He is dressed dark red shirt with orange sleeves and a pair of white pants, complete with a black belt and silver belt buckle. He looked on at his fellow classmates with bright chestnut colored eyes and the energetic smirk on his face. There was a large silver gauntlet item strapped around his right arm.

“Hey there everybody. My name is Yukito Takao, new transfer student to Shining Star Academy! How y’all doing today?!” he called out. The students remained dead silent as Reiko was seen with a smile and Miyuki with a worried look on her face, sweat racing down the back of her head.

“Oh.....WHY do I have a bad feeling about this guy?!” she thought. Yukito chuckled confidently as the teacher displayed his picture on the board.

“I’m sixteen years old and I like making new friends. I’m totally eager to see what kind of fun I can get into here at this school. Let me tell ya, the last school I was attending was a total BORE. Heh. But I have a feeling this place will be SO much different.” he continued, making Miyuki sweat more.

“Heh heh. I can already tell we have an energetic lad among the class. Care to share a little more about yourself Yukito?” the teacher asked, to which the boy nodded.

“Yeah. I’m a lot of fun to be with, I don’t have that many dislikes.....let’s see.....oh! My all time favorite hobby is one thing alone. Duel Monsters!” he smirked. Miyuki’s eyes flashed open as she stared on in fear.

“Oh no! Not one of those over-energetic DUELISTS!!!” she thought. Yukito tightened his hand into a fist before raising it to the sky.

“And my dream for the future....is to become one of Lumilight City’s TOP duelists! Just watch! I’ll be climbing the charts in NO time!” he exclaimed. The students remained silent still as Yukito glared around at their reactions, seeing mostly surprised looks on their faces. After feeling the overwhelming sense of silence around him, Yukito nervously chuckled.

“Uhh.....was I a little TOO peppy there? Sorry. I get super excited when I talk about Duel Monsters.” he said. He looked to his teacher and apologized for acting too energetic. The teacher replied it was no problem at all and asked Yukito to take his seat, winding up in a seat directly next to Reiko. After taking his seat, he noticed Reiko extending her hand to him.

“Hi there. I’m Reiko....Reiko Ayano. Pleasure to meet you.” she said. Yukito glanced at her hand before returning the offer with a hearty smile and handshake. However, Miyuki was not all too “thrilled” about someone like Yukito being in their class as her eyes couldn’t stop glaring at him.

~ PENDULUM FORCE ~

~ Later That Day... ~
Throughout the school day, Miyuki wound up eyeing Yukito in each subject they attended together. Yukito continued to remain his energetic and comedic self in each class. He loved to make jokes during class and, when it was time inbetween classes, she noticed him taking out a deck of Duel Monster cards from a clipped deck case on his belt and talk to them as if they were real. He would have long conversations with them, some abruptly ending when the school bell rang. The more he acted out, the more Miyuki began to worry.

“Ack! This is a DISASTER! Our class is gonna be laughed at if they find out about this extra zealous nut job! We’ve been known to be one of the most picture perfect classes among this school and now HE shows up?! No! I WON’T stand for this! As class rep, I HAVE to put my foot down!” she thought, glaring angrily at the back of Yukito’s head.

~ After School... ~

When the final school bell rang, we join Yukito as he was leaving the school with Reiko at his side. He carried his school bag on a strap over his right shoulder.

“So....what do you think of your first day of school here? Was it “exciting” enough for you?” she asked. Yukito grinned.

“Yeah. Everyone here is way nice. I think I’m gonna like it here a whole lot. Hey. Reiko...was it?” he asked. Reiko nodded.

“Uh huh. What is it?” she asked.

“I heard some people talking about how your “class rep” was really quiet today. I don’t think I met that person. Any idea who your class representative is?” he asked.

“Well.....heh. Our class rep is a bit of a “rule enforcer”. She does her best to make the class orderly and what not. If I know her, she can’t STAND class clowns like you. If you wanna know her name, it’s....” she explained, cut off when another voice cried out.

“It’s Miyuki Sakura....who happens to be right HERE!” she exclaimed. Reiko and Yukito gasped, turning around to see Miyuki glaring at them with a firm glare in her eyes. She stood with legs planted firmly and her arms crossed.

“Oh! So YOU’RE our class rep? Hey! I remember you now! You had such an AWKWARD look on your face when I saw you during class today!” Yukito called. Miyuki growled.

“Awkward?! You call ME “awkward”?! What about you?! You were the one acting like you were everyone’s FAVORITE during class today! I could not STAND all the stupid boasting and ridiculous jokes you were making! We’re supposed to be studying, not performing in a circus!” she cried. Yukito looked nervously on at the class rep’s scowl, growing more worried by the second. Reiko sighed.

“Come on Miyuki. Don’t chew out Yuki like that. He’s a new student here. Cut him some slack.” she sighed. Yukito glanced to Reiko, curious as to where “Yuki” came from. Reiko looked to him with a smile, saying she liked giving “nicknames” to her friends. Miyuki groaned.

“Reiko, if I don’t put my foot down, our class is going to wind up as a laughing stock! I have to make sure this new kid understands that class time is NOT “Goof-Around-Like-A-Clown” time!” she shouted. She then pointed towards Yukito.

“If I remember correctly, you play Duel Monsters, correct? As it just so happens....so do I, although I am not as “loud” about my hobbies as you are. So....I’ll make you a deal. I challenge you to a duel. If I win, you have to listen and obey EVERYTHING I have to tell you following today, understand?” she asked. Reiko and Yukito looked on silently before Reiko gave another hefty sigh.

“Oh geez. There she goes again, going into “Bossy Boots” mode again. Yuki? It’s okay. You don’t have to....” she said, stopped when Yukito pointed back at her.

“You’re ON class rep! And if I win, you gotta just let me be myself for at least a week. Deal?” he asked. Miyuki’s eyes narrowed as a devious grin came to her face.

“It’s a deal. However....I should warn you that I am quite vicious....in class AND on the duel field.” she said. She suddenly reached into her school bag and tore out the same silver gauntlet device that Yukito had on his arm all day. It was the newest model of Duel Disk, called the Duel Bracer. As she clapped it on her wrist, a virtual duel pad came to life alongside her arm via a projector lense along the side. Yukito grinned as he pulled out his deck of cards and slapped them into his disk, coming to life shortly after.

“Aw yeah! I have a good feeling about this! Let’s go guys! Time to duel!” he called. Reiko quickly backed out of the way as the two duelists faced each other, their duel bracers syncing up between each other as a large digital grid spread out around their feet, indicating the duel field set. Each of them drew five cards.

“Let’s DUEL!” they called.

YUKITO vs. MIYUKI
- DUEL! -
4000 | 4000

“Since I am a lady, I think I shall have the first turn! Here I come you troublesome pest!” she called, drawing from her deck. She glanced at the card in her hand and smirked.

“As my opening move, I summon Fairy Seedling Orchid from my hand!” she called. Appearing on the field was a female fairy, pale white skinned, with glistening large eyes. She was dressed in clothing made from orchid petals, carrying a large orchid over her shoulder like a parasol umbrella.

Fairy Seedling - Orchid
WIND | Lv. 4 | Fairy-Type | ATK: 1200 - DEF: 300
This card is also treated as Plant-Type in the Graveyard. When “Fairy Seedling - Orchid” is Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 “Fairy Seedling” from your hand, except a second Orchid.

Miyuki then drew another card from her hand.

“And now....thanks to Fairy Orchid, my garden can truly begin to bloom! With her power, I have the green light to summon Fairy Seedling Tulip!” she called. On the field was another similar fairy, dressed in flower petals and carrying a large tulip.

Fairy Seedling - Tulip
WIND | Lv. 3 | Fairy-Type | ATK: 1400 - DEF: 600
This card is also treated as Plant-Type in the Graveyard. When a “Fairy Seedling” monster is Summoned, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Afterwards, she put a third card face down on the field.

“With that, I’ll end my turn.” she said slyly. Reiko’s eyes glanced to Yukito, whose sight was focused on the two flower fairies before him.

“All right. My turn! I draw!” Yukito called. Looking at his hand, he saw it was loaded with monsters.

“Okay. Here we go. Let’s give “Miss Bossy Boots” a show, shall we?” he thought, plucking a card from his hand. He swiftly slapped a monster on the field.

“I’ll kick my turn off by summoning Legacy Keeper Shining Lance!” he exclaimed. Appearing in a flash of light was a monster whose armor and weaponry were similar to that of Heroic Challenger Double Lance.

Legacy Keeper - Shining Lance
LIGHT | Lv. 4 | Warrior-Type | ATK: 1700 - DEF: 1000
When this card is Summoned, it gains one of two effects depending on it Summoning:

* Normal Summoning lets this card give 500 ATK to an Xyz Monster that uses it for Xyz Material.
* Special Summoning lets this card summon another Level 4 “Legacy Keeper” from the grave, ignoring its special effects.

Yukito smirked as he took a second card from his hand.

“I then follow that move by playing THIS! Legacy Portal!” he called. A spell card was played as the cards in his hand gave off a faint glow.

“Now here’s the deal. You get to pick one card in my hand. Should it be a monster card, well, I get to summon it. If its a spell or a trap card, that card goes directly to my graveyard.” he said. Miyuki glared on at Yukito’s hand with a calm glare in her eyes. After a brief silence, Miyuki pointed to his hand.

“All right. That card....right there in the center of your hand!” she called. The card Miyuki had picked was Legacy Keeper - Luminous Magician Girl. Yukito grinned and took the card from his hand.

“Thanks. You just gave the clearance needed to summon this card! Come out Legacy Keeper - Luminous Magician Girl!” he called. Appearing alongside his warrior was a beautiful blonde haired girl with bright green eyes, dressed in long white robes and carried the Magic Formula book in her hands. The curved cap on her head and the look in her eyes matched that of Dark Magician Girl.

Legacy Keeper - Luminous Magician Girl
LIGHT | Lv. 5 | Spellcaster-Type | ATK: 2000 - DEF: 1300
When this card is Special Summoned, it activates its special effect. It gains 400 ATK for each “Legacy” card in the Graveyard. Once per turn, by returning a “Legacy Keeper” monster from the grave to the deck, this card can negate and destroy an opponent’s Spell/Trap card.

Yukito compared the attack points of the two monsters to that of the floral fairies and grinned.

“All right! Go for it guys! Lay the smack down on those fairies!” Yukito cheered. Shining Lance was first, lunging into the air before pointing its two golden spheres at Seedling Tulip. With a powerful jab, the fairy shrieked loudly before shattering into flower petals, dealing 300 damage. Luminous Magician attacked next, chanting a spell within her spell book to create a giant ball of light and sent it flying towards Seedling Orchid. The impact shattered the fairy and dealt 800 damage to Miyuki.

“With that, I’m placing a face down and calling it a turn!” he called, finishing up his move.

Yukito: 4000 (Hand: 2 cards)
Miyuki: 2900 (Hand: 3 cards)

“Oh! You ruffian! How DARE you do that to my precious fairy flowers!” Miyuki groaned “You’ll pay for trampling them like that!” She swiftly made her next draw and glanced at the drawn card.

“I activate my face down card! Beautiful Bloom!” she exclaimed.

Beautiful Bloom
Trap
By paying life points in multiples of 400, Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from the graveyard for each 400 life points paid.

She gave up 800 life points to revive her two fallen fairies. But the second they appeared, Yukito had to Retort.

“Hey! Wait a second! Those cards are FAIRY cards, not PLANTS!” he exclaimed “That’s totally breaking the rules!” he called. Miyuki grew a sly smile on her face.

“Au contraire....in the graveyard, my fairies ARE plants. At least.....that’s what their card text reads.” she said. Suddenly, the flower in Tulip’s arms opened as she turned it to Yukito. It unleashed a wave of pollen balls, pelting themselves on Yukito. Because she revived Tulip before Orchid, Tulip dealt 500 damage to his life points.

“And now....I shall give them a little more company by summoning Fairy Seedling Rose.” she said. On the field next was a fairy carrying a rose while dressed in a beautiful ruby rose dress.

Fairy Seedling - Rose
WIND | Lv. 4 | Fairy-Type | ATK: 1600 - DEF: 500
This card is treated as Plant-Type in the grave. When Rose is Summoned, she can Special Summon 1 “Fairy Seedling” from the deck except another copy of “Fairy Seedling - Rose”.

Miyuki chuckled as she took a card out from her deck and played it on the field. The card appeared as a small fairy with a large bushel of Baby’s Breath over her head.

Fairy Seedling - Baby Breath
WIND | Lv. 1 | Fairy-Type Tuner | ATK: 300 - DEF: 600
This card is treated as Plant-Type in the grave. When Baby Breath is Summoned, its controller gains 600 life points.

“Next up....I want you to say hello to Fairy Seedling Baby Breath.....and say goodbye to another thousand of your life points!” she laughed. Tulip’s flower opened up again before pelting another 1000 points off of Yukito.

Yukito: 2500 (Hand: 2 cards)

Miyuki: 2700 (Hand: 3 cards)

Miyuki chortled as she extended her hand out towards her monsters.

“And now....Fairy Seedling Baby Breath! Give Orchid and Tulip a tune up!” she called. Baby Breath became a glistening star before opening up a large green ring above. Her fairy friends floated straight up through the ring and became a trail of seven stars.

“Uh oh. Miyuki’s getting serious now.” Reiko thought.

“Low and behold you fool! Bow your head to the QUEEN of my garden! I Synchro Summon....Royal Rose, Queen of the Fairy Garden!” Miyuki exclaimed. Appearing in a Storm of petals was a golden dressed woman, about the size of a miniature house with large golden roses serving as a throne for her to seat herself upon. She had flowing dark brown hair and glared on with glistening ruby eyes. A large rose tipped scepter appeared in her hand.

Royal Rose, Queen of the Fairy Garden
FIRE | Lv. 8 | Fairy-Type Synchro | ATK: 2800 - DEF: 3000
This card is treated as Plant-Type in the grave. While you control this card, other Fairy-Type monsters cannot be selected as attack targets. Once per turn, by banishing 1 “Fairy Seedling” from the grave, this card summons 2 “Blooming Seed” Tokens that summon new “Fairy Seedling” cards when destroyed. If this card is destroyed, during your next Standby Phase, you can banish 2 “Fairy Seedling” monsters to revive her.

Yukito looked on at the colossal flower queen looming before him. As drops of sweat raced down his face, he looked on with a big smile on his face.

“All right. Now THIS is the kind of challenge I wanted. A Synchro Monster!” he thought. Miyuki then followed by taking another card from her hand.

“I now activate the spell.....Magical Petal Storm. Now....by paying eight hundred of my life points, my queen now has the royal authority to lay waste to all the monsters you control!” she called. A Storm of glistening petals surrounded the queen, evident of the card being played.

“Now GO your highness! Teach this ruffian a lesson and show him why its not nice to wreck our garden! Royal Floral Hurricane!” she exclaimed. The queen swung her massive scepter, sending the spiraling petals at his two monsters. They first slashed apart Magician Girl, taking 800 life points before destroying Shining Lance, dealing an extra 1100 damage.

Yukito: 600 (Hand: 2 cards)
Miyuki: 1900 (Hand: 2 cards)

The destruction of both monsters sent Yukito crashing to the ground, dropping the two cards in his hand. Reiko gasped.

“Yuki! A-Are you okay?!” she exclaimed. Yukito didn’t seem to move, causing Reiko to worry more. She quickly turned towards Miyuki, showing a furious look in her eyes.

“Ooh! Miyuki! THIS is what happens when you go overboard! I swear....why can’t you just stop acting all high and mighty like this?!” she exclaimed. But just then, she looked back and saw Yukito rising up fron the ground and scooping up his cards.

“No worries there Reiko! I’m cool! Besides....all I needed was a quick second to talk it over with my friends. And they told me to go ALL the way!” he called, ending with a snicker. Miyuki seemed a bit confused before she regained her “high and mighty” chortle.

“Oh really? And what do you mean by going “ALL the way”? Is this a joke?! You only have six hundred life points left and two cards in your hand. You can’t seriously hope to flip this around in one turn!” she laughed. But Yukito grew a big confident smile, making Miyuki gasp.

“Oh I can. See.....to tell you the truth, I was holding back. If I had opened this duel with my “A” game, you’d be totally squashed. I didn’t think I’d need my “A” game.....until NOW.” he said. Miyuki huffed.

“Well, whatever the case, I cannot attack with another monster since I played Magical Petal Storm. So....let’s see this “A” game of yours.” she said, finishing her turn with a face-down card. Yukito smirked and swiftly made his draw.

“With PLEASURE!” he called.

~ PENDULUM FORCE ~

His turn began with the face-down card Yukito had placed earlier. The card flipped up to reveal Legacy Trail.

Legacy Trail
Trap
Draw 1 card for each “Legacy Keeper” monster in your Graveyard.

He swiftly drew an extra two cards and found he drew some good cards, his smile growing more.

“And next up.....I play the spell card known as Space-Time Gift!” he called.

Space-Time Gift
Spell
You can only play 1 “Space-Time Gift” per turn. Send 1 Level 5 or higher “Legacy Keeper” in your hand to draw 2 cards.

He quickly flashed one card, Legacy Keeper - Odd Dragon, and sent it away to draw 2 more cards.

“All right. The stage is set, the cards are all in my hand.....its time for the fireworks to begin!” Yukito called. He plucked two cards from his hand and suddenly slapped them on his duel disk field.

“Let’s go! PENDULUM SUMMONING TIME!” Yukito called. Miyuki and Reiko both gasped.

“Pendulum Summoning?” they thought. Appearing behind Yukito were two giant glowing blue pillars, each containing a monster within. On the left was a beautiful blonde haired girl dressed in gold and white clothing with the face of Lumina the Lightsworn and on the right was a masked silver haired man with white clothing similar to Gagaga Magician.

Legacy Keeper - Lumina Sorceress
LIGHT | Lv. 3 | Spellcaster-Type | PS: 2 | ATK: 1000 - DEF: 1500
Pendulum Effect: When a “Legacy Keeper” is Pendulum Summoned, you can Return card(s) from the Graveyard to the Deck equal to the number of “Legacy Keepers” that were Pendulum Summoned.

Legacy Keeper - Chronological Keeper
LIGHT | Lv. 5 | Spellcaster-Type Pendulum | PS: 8 | ATK: 2200 - DEF: 1400
Pendulum Effect: When this card is activated, add 1 “Legacy Keeper” monster from your Deck to your hand.

Playing his two cards, another Legacy Keeper card was added to his hand by the effect of Chronological Keeper. He smirked as he took and raised his entire hand to the sky, showing three monsters. As he did, a giant glass pendulum appeared in the sky and began swaying back and forth.

“O my friends from the great beyond! The time has come for you to open the dimensional rift between space time and unleash our allies upon this world to destroy our enemies! Let’s go! Pendulum Summon!” he yelled. As the pendulum passed behind the two Pendulum cards, a giant glowing portal opened as three bolts of light rocketed onto the field. In their wake came a monster that looked like Junk Synchron, a beautiful pink haired woman similar to High Priestess of Prophecy and one final monster that appeared to be a golden armored version of Cyber Dragon.

PENDULUM COMPLETE!

Legacy Keeper - Junk Knight
Legacy Keeper - Formula Mistress
Legacy Keeper - Cyber Alpha Dragon

Miyuki and Reiko looked on in complete and utter shock at the army of monsters Yukito created within a single turn, holding one card in his hand.

“W-W-What?! Hold on! H-How on EARTH did you do that?! Y-You called ME a cheater?! T-That HAS to be against the rule book!” she exclaimed. But Reiko, eyes still full of surprise, turned to Miyuki.

“B-But Miyuki. D-D-Did you see? H-His duel disk read all those moves l-l-like it was NOTHING! There wasn’t any kind of error warning or anything!” she exclaimed “It HAS to be legit!” Miyuki gulped, glaring on at the monster crowd.

“Nice huh? This is what’s known as Pendulum Summoning.....otherwise referred to as my “A” game.” Yukito smirked. He grinned and looked to the monster on his field.

“Next up....I play the effect of Legacy Keeper Junk Knight!” he called, resuming the duel.

Legacy Keeper - Junk Knight
LIGHT | Lv. 3 | Warrior-Type Tuner | ATK: 1300 - DEF: 400
When “Junk Knight” is summoned, you can Special Summon 1 “Legacy Keeper” from your graveyard as long as its level 4 or below.

With the power of his Tuner, Shining Lance was brought back to the duel field. He glared on at his two monsters.

“And now....I think I’ll tune Legacy Keeper Junk Knight with my level five Cyber Alpha Dragon!” he called. Junk Knight glowed brightly as it transformed into three green rings. The gold armored dragon lunged itself into the trail of rings and became five glistening stars.

“I Synchro Summon.....Legacy Keeper Herald Northwemko!” he called. Appearing on the field within a glistening ray of sunlight was a beautiful maiden dressed in a dark blue gown, carrying a heavenly scepter in her hand and sporting a golden decorated crown atop her head. At closer glance, this woman resembled the ritual card Northwemko.

Legacy Keeper - Herald Northwemko
LIGHT | Lv. 8 | Spellcaster-Type Synchro | ATK: 1900 - DEF: 2800
When this card is Synchro Summoned, add 1 “Legacy” Spell/Trap card to your hand. Once per turn, you can excavate the top 3 cards of the Deck. If there are any excavated “Legacy Keeper” monsters, you can Return that many cards to your Deck from the grave. For each card returned this way, this card gains 500 ATK. If “Herald Northwemko” is in the Graveyard, you can Return her to the Extra Deck to Special Summon a “Legacy Keeper” Tuner from the grave, but you cannot Synchro Summon this turn.

With the power of his Synchro, a card came to his hand as he followed up with her special ability. He revealed the top three cards, all Legacy Keeper monsters. He then returned Junk Knight, Cyber Alpha and Luminous Magician Girl to his deck, granting his Synchro 1500 more attack points. She now stood tall with 3400 attack points.

“Next up....I play the card I just drew. Its name? Legacy Flash!” he called “With this card, if I should Special Summon a “Legacy Keeper” monster from my extra deck after this card’s activation, one card on your field is banished!” he called. Miyuki gasped as she looked to Shining Lance and Formula Mistress. Both cards were exactly level 4.

“Well, guess what? THAT just happens to be my next move! I overlay level four Legacy Keeper Shining Lance with Legacy Keeper Formula Mistress!” he exclaimed. The two monsters became glowing orbs of light and went rocketing into a constructed overlay network.

“With THESE monsters, I build the overlay network! I Xyz Summon.....Legacy Keeper Starlight Dragon!” he called. Appearing in another flash of brilliant light was a celestial dragon-like creature sporting the appearance of Stardust Dragon and a set of four wings, one set being that of Shooting Star Dragon.

Legacy Keeper - Starlight Dragon
LIGHT | Rank 4 | Dragon-Type Xyz | ATK: 2500 - DEF: 1700
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Add 1 “Legacy” Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can detach a Xyz Material to make a non-Synchro or Xyz “Legacy Keeper” unable to be destroyed by effects this turn. If this card has no Xyz Material, it can be returned to the Extra Deck and Special Summon 1 “Legacy Keeper” monster from your hand. You can’t Xyz Summon this turn.

Reiko was in utter shock, as was Miyuki, over the sudden moves Yukito just displayed in a single turn. Although he drew a card because of Starlight Dragon, he didn’t seem to even care what he added as he was now packing a 3400 attack point Synchro and a 2500 attack point Xyz Monster. Suddenly, the effect of Legacy Flash went off, targeting the face-down card Miyuki had set and automatically caused it to vanish, banishing it from the duel.

“N-No way.....he Synchro AND Xyz Summoned....in a single turn?!” Reiko thought “W-Who IS this guy? And where did he learn skills like those?!” Miyuki was in such deep shock that she didn’t even realize that she dropped the card in her hand out of fear.

"And now....I'll give my friends a little boost with the spell....Legacy Connection! Now since I have two Legacy Keeper monsters, both of them gain an extra five hundred attack points!" he called. His two monsters rose up once again, with Northwemko at 3900 and Starlight at 3000.

“Heh! How’s THIS for a comeback move? Now go Herald Northwemko! Attack Royal Rose with Celestial Shine!” he called. Northwemko raised her staff into the sky and unleashed a blinding flash of light followed by a Storm of lightning bolts. The attacks struck the queen dead center and shattered her, inflicting 1100 damage.

“And now....Starlight Dragon! Wrap this up with Space-Time Cosmic Cannon!” he exclaimed. His dragon focused a giant orb of cosmic energy in its mouth before firing a colossal beam directly at Seedling Rose. The fairy shrieked as it was enveloped by the blast, blasting the last of Miyuki’s life points away. The explosion caused by the attack sent Miyuki sky rocketing backwards as she crashed hard to the ground.

- DUEL FINISHED! -
Yukito Wins!

Yukito: 600 - Miyuki: 0

The duel ended as the virtual grid shut down and the monsters vanished in the blink of an eye. Reiko just stood utterly speechless as Miyuki pushed herself up from the ground, her clothes tarnished and covered in dirt from the impact. She glared over towards Yukito as he lightly chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

“Phew! What a rush that was! I haven’t dueled like THAT in a long time!” he laughed. Miyuki couldn’t believe her eyes as she still could not believe anything that just happened. As Yukito continued chuckling, Reiko finally regained herself and looked on with a smile.

“Wow. T-That just totally blew my mind.” she thought “If he keeps dueling like that, he’ll be a top duelist in no time. Plus, with HIM here, things FINALLY got interesting around here.”

END OF CHAPTER
CARD OF THE DUEL: Legacy Keeper - Herald Northwemko

Legacy Keeper - Herald Northwemko
LIGHT
Level 8
[Fairy/Synchro/Effect]
"1 "Legacy Keeper" Tuner" + "1 or more non-Tuner monsters"
When this card is Synchro Summoned; Add 1 "Legacy" card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck. If there are any "Legacy Keeper" monsters among them, Return an equal number of cards from your Graveyard to your Deck. For each card returned from your Graveyard to your Deck by this effect, this card gains 500 ATK. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can Return this card to the Extra Deck to Special Summon 1 "Legacy Keeper" Tuner monster from your Graveyard. You cannot Synchro Summon the turn you activate this effect.
ATK/1900 DEF/2800
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Tl:DR

Kidding. It's very well done.
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:18 pm

What does that means?
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Too long didn't read.

But I read it, so good job.
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:27 pm

lol well at least you red it eventually and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Sure. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:57 am

I read it. Cool story bro! Very Happy I hope you finish this one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Chapter 001
Page 1 of 1