Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SiegWar
SiegWar

Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3   Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! FES

Chapter 3: Awakening

“Yuu! Don’t go through with this!” Rio pleaded. “There’s no way you can beat Kromwell!”

Yuu stepped into the Duel Arena and readied his Duel Disk. Professor Kromwell stood on the opposite side of the arena, nonchalantly cleaning the thick lenses of his glasses.

“My, my, new kid. I’d almost admire your bravery for accepting my challenge. If you weren’t so pathetic!” Kromwell shrugged and put his glasses back on. “I’ve heard about you Mr. Mori and when I’m through with you, not even your uncle will be able to get you back into this school! You did tell your friends who your uncle is, right?”

“What does he mean, Yuu?” Miu softly questioned.

“My Uncle Akito Mori is a former Professional Dueling champ. He’s the one that got me in here—“

“No way! The Akito Mori!? He was, like, one of my heroes!” Eita shouted with excitement. The other students also gasped in awe.

“However you’re not a real duelist, just some brat pretending to be one, and I want you gone from this institution!” Kromwell said harshly. “If you lose this duel, I’ll personally have you ousted.”

“But if I win, I stay right?” Yuu activated his Duel Disk.

“Don’t count on it, brat!” Kromwell readied his Duel Disk as well. “Time for a high-stakes test!”

Yuudai: 4000
Kromwell: 4000

“Then I’ll start us off!” Kromwell drew his card and looked at his hand with a twisted smile. “See Mori, I’m really a businessman by heart and to be successful in the business world, you have to follow a few basic rules. The first rule is to acquire resources, so I’ll summon out my Gishki Abyss in Attack Mode!”

A large half-man, half-shark creature jumped out from below. “Though it only has 800 Attack Points, Abyss allows me to add one Gishki monster from my deck to my hand as long as it has 1000 Defense points or less.” Kromwell began searching through his deck. “This should do. Now my second rule is to accurately predict what happens next, and my Contact with the Aquamirror Spell will allow me to control my next two draws!” Kromwell picked up the top two cards from his deck and switched their order.

“Rule Three! Prevent my competition from gaining resources. I activate my Ruthless Denial Spell Card! By sacrificing my Abyss, one card from your hand goes to the graveyard!”

“What!?” A computer generated hand from Kromwell’s Spell snatched a card out of Yuu’s hand. “My Monster Reborn!”

Kromwell chuckled. “Rule Three is a personal favorite. You can’t use what you don’t have. I’ll place two cards face-down and end my turn.”

Yuu drew his card, but due to Kromwell’s Spell, he was already at a disadvantage before he had even taken a turn. “Alright. He’s got no Monsters, so that’s good. But his face-downs are probably Trap Cards that will protect him and that’s bad. Still I have to do something.” Kromwell stood there with a smug face and his arms crossed.

“I’ll summon my Shining Angel to the field in Attack –“

“Hah! Predictable!” Kromwell unfolded his arms and held out his hand. “I activate my Torrential Tribute Trap Card! This will destroy all monsters on the field.”

“So much for doing something,” “Yuu gritted. “My Shining Angel would let me summon another Monster when it’s destroyed by battle, but since your destroyed it with a Trap Card I can’t use its effect. I’ll place two cards face-down and end.”

“Humph, you’ll have to do better than that!” Kromwell drew his card. “Surprise, Surprise. First, I summon Gishki Diviner in Attack Mode!” Another half-man, half-fish creature appeared on the field and began waving its hands above a large mirror that sat in front of it. “My Diviner allows me to name one card, and if that card is the top card of my deck I can add it to my hand. However, my Contact with the Aquamirror that I played Last Turn takes the guessing game out of it and showed me what I would draw.”

“I could stop his monster’s effect is I use my Trap –“ Yuu began to hold out his hand to activate his Trap Card, but his body froze and a familiar voice called out to him in his head.

“Wait! Don’t do it yet!”

While Yuu was startled, Kromwell continued his turn. “I declare the card: Double Summon.” Gishki Diviner began performing a chant with its mirror. Kromwell took his Double Summon Spell from the top of his deck and activated it. “Now I can summon my Gishki Chain! When this card is summoned I can take any Ritual Monster or Spell Card from the top 3 cards of my deck and add it to my hand” Another fish monster arose on Kromwell’s field. It flung the long chain it wielded at his deck and hooked a card. “Now I have the card I need in my hand and one of the most powerful monsters in my deck on the top of my deck, but for now you will have to face my Chain and Diviner. Attack!

Yuu tried to activate his other Trap Card, but the voice called out to him again to not use it.

The Double Attack knocked Yuu back off his feet. Kromwell’s two monsters took out 3000 of Yuu’s Life Points, leaving him with only 1000 left.

Yuudai: 1000
Kromwell: 4000

“Yuu! Get up!” Rio cried out.

“Yuu, you got to turn this around!” Eita shouted.

“You two stay out of this or you’ll be next!” Kromwell shot at them. “Before I end my turn, I’ll play a second Ruthless Denial. I’ll send my Chain to the Graveyard to get rid of another card from your hand.” Kromwell’s Spell again plucked another card out of Yuu’s hand. “Now I activate my Trap! Aquamirror Meditation! I reveal the Ritual Spell Card in my hand and recover Abyss and Chain from my graveyard and place them in my hand. Now I have them for next turn.”

Kromwell crossed his arms again and tilted his head up. “I end. Once this is over, I’ll personally have you thrown out of this school and your three delinquent friends will be next”

Yuu finally got to his feet and tried to shrug off the damage he had taken. “Leave them out of this! That wasn’t part of the stakes!”

“Too bad” Kromwell’s twisted smile returned to his face. “Troublemakers like them who break my rules have no place here. Now let’s just get this over with.”

“Yuu, just forfeit. It’s all but over now. You can’t beat Kromwell.” Eita reluctantly turned his head away. Rio was almost in tears. Miu leaned on her walking stick and stared down at the ground.

Yuu didn’t know what to do. Not only was he no good at dueling, but now his new friends would suffer because of it too. What would Uncle Akito think of him of him being thrown out of school after a few days? Yuu couldn’t let all of these people down! He had to win!

“Now is the time!” The voice echoed in his head again. His deck began to emit a bright red light.

Kromwell and the crowd of students shielded their eyes from the light. “Wha-What’s going on!? What did you do Mori!?”

Yuu picked up the top card from his deck and flew out of his hand and began to rotate in front of him as if on an axis, suspended midair. The red light diminished from the rest of his deck and concentrated itself on that single card.

“Sieze your destiny!” The voice again commanded. Yuu reached out and grabbed the illuminated card hovering in front of him. Red light beamed out from his hands and a dark, winged figure hovered in front of him. As the light diminished, Yuu could clearly make out who it was: Black feathered wings, pale skin, blazing red and green eyes; it was the woman from his dream!

“It’s you! From my dream!” Yuu’s eyes were wide with disbelief.

The winged woman looked back and gave Yuu a crazed smile. “My name is Fabled Grimro!.” she said to Yuu, “I have emerged from the sea of your soul, and shall be at your side!”

Professor Kromwell and the on looking students regained their vision as well.

“Whoa what just happened?” Eita rubbed his eyes. “That was some light show!”

“It was that Monster. Look at Yuu’s field.” Miu softly spoke.

“What trickery are you trying to pull Mori!” Kromwell put his hand down from his face and gazed at the card Yuu summoned. “I’ve never seen that Monster before!”

“So much for keeping a leg up on the competition, Kromwell!” Yuu raised his hand with a renewed sense of confidence. “Fabled Grimro! Attack Gishki Diviner!”

Grimro raised her hand and held her palm out at Kromwell’s monster. A burst of wind shot out and Kromwell’s Diviner was destroyed.

Kromwell: 3500

“You’ll pay for that!” Professor Kromwell shouted and drew his card. “My turn! I’ll re-summon Gishki Chain to the field and add another card to my hand. Next, I’ll play Pot of Greed to give me two more cards. I’ll also play my Reviving Rain Spell Card!”

Reviving Rain
Normal Spell Card
Select 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster you control; Gain Life Points equal to that monster’s Level x 800.

“I gain Life Points equal to 800 times my Gishki Chain’s Level, which totals to 3200!”

Kromwell: 6700

“Now everything is in place for me to bring out my monster! I play the Ritual Spell Card known as Gishki Photomirror! Normally when performing a Ritual Summon I would have to sacrifice a monster, but with Photomirror I can pay using my Life Points. So at the cost of 4000 Life Points, I summon Evigishki Soul Ogre to the field!”

Kromwell: 2700

Kromwell’s monster towered over the field, almost reaching to the height of the domed roof of the building. It let out an enormous roar and slapped its tail into the ground.

“By discarding the Gishki Abyss in my hand, Soul Ogre will Return whatever your monster is back to your deck! This will be the end for—“

“Play it now!” Grimro yelled back to Yuu.

“I activate my Fiendish Chain Trap Card!” Yuu declared just in the nick of time. Chains rose up around Kromwell’s beast and held it to the ground. “Your Soul Ogre’s effect is negated and it can’t attack.”

“You’ll pay!” Kromwell shouted in frustration. “Your monster still only has 1700 Attack Points, so Gishki Chain attacks your monster!”

“Now the other Trap!” Grimro shouted again.

“Go Shadow Spell! This will stop your attack and lower your monster’s power by 700 points!”

“Ugh! I end my turn!” Kromwell’s squealed in his high-pitched voice. His glasses began to fog up with anger.

Yuu drew his card. “Hey it’s this card Uncle Akito gave me! We can still win this! But first, since Gishki Chain’s attack is lowered to 1100, Grimro will attack it! And I’ll also use the Quick-Play Spell Rush Recklessly to increase her attack, giving her 2400 this turn”

Grimro took flight and swooped down at Kromwell’s trapped Gishki Chain and slashed it with her nails, instantly destroying it.

Kromwell: 1400

“And I have to end my turn.” All Yuu could do now was wait.

“What! That’s it!? How are we going to win?” Grimro said puzzled. Her attack points dropped back down to her original 1700.

“Just trust me.” Yuu said quietly.

“Enough! Time to end this!” Kromwell furiously drew his card. “I activate Gishki Aquamirror! By sacrificing the Level 8 Soul Ogre, I’ll summon another monster in its place. Behold Evigishki Levianima!”

Kromwell’s Ogre vanished from the field and an even larger Dragon-like monster took its place and let out a ferocious cry as it hovered above the arena. Yuu kept a straight face.

“Yuu!” Grimro cried out. “You better have some kind of plan!”

“Levianima has enough power to wipe out the rest of your Life Points! Say goodbye to Duel University, Mori! Levianima will attack and his ability will activate. I draw a card and if it’s a Monster Card, I can look at one card in your hand. I drew Gishki Mollusk so show me the last card in your hand!” Kromwell pointed at Yuu.

Kromwell’s Levianima charged at Grimro with the sword it wielded. Yuu cracked a smile and showed his last card in hand to Kromwell: Honest!

“Honest!? No! But that means—!“ Kromwell was stricken with panic. “Levianima stop!”

“It’s too late Professor. By sending Honest to the Graveyard while our monsters battle, my Fabled Grimro gains the Attack Points of your monster, giving her a total of 4400!”

Grimro’s pitch-black hair, dress and wings suddenly changed to brilliant white color. Her now-white wings enlarged to triple their original size and she radiated a brilliant golden glow. Levianima’s sword made contact with the golden aura and was stopped dead. Grimro spread her arms and wings out to increase the size of the light and it engulfed Kromwell’s monster and it was obliterated from the field.

Kromwell: 0

Kromwell stood their trembling in disbelief. The student audience gasped at what just happened.

“Yuu won!” Rio jumped up and ran to Yuu. Eita and Miu followed her. The rest of the student body began to cheer. Embarrassed, Kromwell hurriedly darted out of the building.

“You did it Yuu.! You actually beat that scumbag Kromwell!” Eita playfully put Yuu in a headlock.

“He is related to Akito Mori after all.” Miu added with a slight smile.

“Yea, you’re definitely a Duel University student now Yuu! I say this call’s for a party!” Rio chimed in.

“Hey, I know big one happening on campus later this week.” Eita agreed. “Let’s all go and celebrate then!"

Yuu was exhausted from the duel, but managed to break free from Eita’s grip and laughed.

Now he really did belong at Duel University!
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3   Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Yay! Good story! Wink
Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1