Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SiegWar
SiegWar

Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:39 am

For those who have read YU-GI-OH!: FES, I'm sad to say that it will be discontinued. Due to long hiatus (my fault), I have lost touch to it and drawing a blank unlike before when I first made it. But do not fear, for I, SiegWar are planning to make a new story titled Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force

I want everyone to support me in this new style of a story and hope that I make it work. I just ask that, if you leave criticism here, to not swear or bash me very hard.

In Lumilight City, a city known for its beautiful illuminated buildings and its vast technological advances, a transfer student joins the ranks of one of the cities' various schools. His name is Yukito Takao, a Duel Monsters player who has many "odd" tendencies. Unknowingly, Yukito's odd habits wind up annoying the class representative of his class and she challenges him to a duel in order to put a stop to them (feeling that if he continued, he would undoubtedly cause trouble for the class in the future). With deck versus deck, Yukito is driven close to the edge until, without warning, he busts out a skill that only he commands: the powerful Pendulum Summoning with his "Legacy Keeper" monsters. And in a single turn-around, the bossy class rep is defeated and Yukito's popularity sky rockets.

Many people become intrigued by his Pendulum Summoning and try to learn all the tricks he has involving the cards, protected from the prying eyes of the public by his first friend, Reiko Ayano. However, even she soon becomes curious about Yukito since he lives so much differently than the other students in class. Soon, she discovers Yukito's secret: he is the re-incarnation of the guardian that oversees the balance of space time and his Legacy Keepers help maintain that order alongside him. With this talent, he is partially able to time travel (never really to the future but more to the past) with their aide. But there is another catch as to Yukito's sudden transfer to Lumilight City: he is on the run from a secret government force that wants to study and abuse his time traveling powers for their own purpose. But what they don't realize is the more they crave to harness the power of time travel, the more of a chance an even GREATER threat to humanity will arrive.....

YU-GI-OH! PENDULUM FORCE
CAST OF CHARACTERS

Yukito Takao
- The Main Protagonist

The main protagonist of "Pendulum Force" and wielder of the rare and powerful "Legacy Keeper" cards. He is an oddball of a child, seen talking to "imaginary" people or, sometimes, his own cards. He recently transferred schools and came to Lumilight City for mysterious reasons.

His cards are the Legacy Keepers, a set of monsters who bear physical resemblance to famous monsters throughout Duel Monsters history. Their basic gameplay revolves around rescuing their fallen comrades and sometimes to re-write opponent's moves for the better. At the moment, he is the only known duelist who commands the unique skill of Pendulum Summoning.

============================

Reiko Ayano - The Main Female Protagonist

A classmate of Yukito and his first friend and "duel fan" after transferring schools. She has been ranked one of the "Most Beautiful Freshmen Girls" by her classmates when it is her good grades and excellent attendance that the faculty admire. She enjoys Yukito's way of dueling and knows he can make it big someday. Outside school, she works at her family's shrine and loves to dress in yukatas.

Her cards are the Cosmic Dragons, also known as the "Yang Zing". They are fearsome Wyrn monsters that bear appearances similar to creatures of Chinese lore. Her favorite card is Chiwen, Cosmic Dragon of Light.

Miyuki Sakura - Main Character

The class representative of Yukito's classroom. She is a fairly strict class rep who always follows the rules the school sets to the letter. Her father is the current dean of the school and, as such, she always works hard to impress him and to be the best student in the school's history. When Yukito transferred into the class one day, she began to observe him and became annoyed by his "strange habits" and challenged him to a duel. Afterwards, in a surprising turn of events, she starts feeling embarrassed whenever she's around him.

Her deck are the Fairy Seedlings, Fairy-Type monsters who are small in stature but are powerful when they come together. Each represents the various flowers within the world and each have their own unique skill. They live in a heavenly garden that is maintained by those who live in the sky sanctuary. Her favorite card is the queen of the floral fairies, Royal Rose.

Ryota Ken'ichi - The Main Rival

One of the most skilled duelists at Yukito's school and one of his classmates. He is mostly calm and quiet at school, mostly talking only if he needs to. Many of his fellow classmates say it is because of a tragic event that took place in his childhood, but no one knows for sure. He is often seen giving others who try to get close with him a cold glare.

His deck features the Bujins, re-incarnations of powerful Japanese gods with unmatched strength. He feels the card that best represents him is Bujintei Susanowo. His support cards are the Bujingi, supportive of each and every Beast-Warrior Bujin he commands.

Mute - Side Character

A mysterious man who is always dressed in prisoner clothing with a pair of broken handcuffs on his wrists. He has a criminal marker on his face, indicating he must originally come from the Facility in New Domino City. Despite his gruff and savage looking appearance, he is somewhat calm and warm hearted, helping those he considers his friends.

His cards are of the Locksoul archetype, a series of monsters who have been imprisoned (both physically and mentally) by iron chains that suppress their powers. Only by breaking these "chains" (A.K.A. Special Summoning) can the creature imprisoned be free to unleash their contained savagery.

Angelica Le'Frou - Side Character

A girl who goes to the same school as Yukito. Despite being the daughter of an extremely wealthy family, she dresses as if her family has no money to speak of. Many see her as a gothic freak who is only here to "haunt the school" with her eerie stares. Others like to compare her to the "odd habits" of Yukito since she too speaks to the cards in her deck. Inside, she's really looking for a friend.

Her cards are the Ghostricks, a series of playful and mischievous spirits that love to befuddle opponents with their surprise appearances. However, they are quite cowardly as they hide again soon after scaring somebody.

Leonard Akiyama - Side Character

A young prodigy when it comes to machinery maintenance and repair. He likes to invent objects for every day life so he can improve the lives of his fellow humans. While he is a wiz when it comes to machines, he is socially awkward and gets embarrassed very easily. He is a friend of Yukito a while after he transferred between schools. However, he does not share the same class as Yukito and most of his other friends.

His deck is that of the famous Wind-Up monsters, cards that can double their levels, point stats, pull out surprise moves and other tricks. Their big gun monsters include powerful Xyz Monsters like Wind-Up Zenmaioh and Wind-Up Zenmaines.

MORE CHARACTERS COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE!
--------------------

Last edited by SiegWar on Thu May 22, 2014 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Character)
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:03 am

I'm a bit annoyed at the top… all you said was that he had odd tendencies and that the rep fealt it would humiliate them or something. Then you said he beat her with a turn around in just one round. And why isn't he called a cheater? lol He is the only one as far as they know to use that summoning. They don't even have access to it, and they don't call him a cheater or anything like that? Weird. XD

More detail? Thanks! ;D
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Why does Yuma have access to Numbers while some of his friends doesn't? It's pretty much something like that. In Zexal, Shark is the only character I like since he gained a number through his on strength rather than be chosen to. Don't worry though, I'll try to put more depth on Pendulum summon rather than be Protagonists/Antagonists only have.

About the Protagonist's character, I can't tell more about him in more detail since I'm still trying to make a rough of this story. We'll just find out in the future.
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:18 pm

These are some interesting characters. I might just make a "Meet the Characters" for my own story "From Method to Madness" Razz
Back to top Go down
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:22 pm

can't wait to read it
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:34 am

I'm still finding a right story and atmosphere for this story. I hope you guys can bear with my brainstorm. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Pendulum Force - Meet the Characters
Page 1 of 1