Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiegWar
SiegWar

Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Chapter 2: Contract

April 2, Late Night
4 Days to Next Full Moon

Yuu had spent the evening unpacking his bags. His room was number “22” on the second floor of the dorm. Eita was also on the second floor, across the hall. Rio and their friend Miu lived on the third floor. The first floor consisted of a lounge area and kitchenette, while the basement had washers and dryers to do laundry. Yuu wasn’t sure about the fourth and fifth floors, but he assumed them to be more rooms.

Eita had explained to Yuu earlier about why the classrooms and the dormitory were empty. Duel University was a private school, consisting of many wealthy students. A majority of these students lived off of the island and commuted. As Eita phrased it, many students also thought it was beneath them to live in a dorm and attend classes. Yuu hadn’t heard of or seen any other students living in the dorm besides Eita, Rio, Miu, and himself. They were probably the only ones here.

“Uncle Akito must have really pulled some strings to get me in here.” Yuu lied down on his bed and began looking at the nearly full moon again. He thought about his Duel Practicum class tomorrow, and was very worried. In truth, Yuu had only dueled a few times in his life against his uncle when he was younger, and never once won. Yet here he was, at a rich-kid private school for dueling. Yuu flipped through his deck, which was most like a collection of cards his uncle had given him a long time ago than a well-built deck.

“Honest…” Yuu began reading one of the cards but dosed off to sleep. In his unconsciousness, Yuu again found himself in a familiar dream: sitting in a red room across from the same winged woman in the black dress.

This time, though, Yuu was able to move and speak. “Who are you? Is this a dream?’ Yuu calmly asked.

“I am thou, Yuu, and you are neither dreaming nor awake.” The woman leaned forward, revealing the same red and green eyes and fanged smile. She wore gold jewelry on her head, neck and arms, which shimmered in contrast to her pale skin. Her black hair was worn up and out to look like feathers, which matched the feathers covering her dress. She studied Yuu with her eyes.

“So you’re supposed to be the Fabled Deity? I’m hardly impressed.” The woman spoke more frankly. “Yet here we both are.”

“Wait, deity? Like a god? Think you got the wrong guy. And where is here?” Yuu was puzzled.

“Let me try to explain,” the woman started. 'This room is inside of your subconscious mind. It holds all of your latent potential. And within this room is me, Fabled Grimro. I am a Duel Spirit from another world and the last surviving member of an ancient race of Duel Monsters.”

“Wait, Duel Monsters? Like the game? I know it’s a pretty high stakes game, hell I’m going to school to study it, but ancient race of gods from another world? You’re not making sense lady.” Yuu was even more baffled.

“It would not make sense explaining it to you now, but it is your true destiny.” Grimro snapped her fingers and a thin black book and red quill pen appeared on the table in between the two of them. It was some sort of contract.

“What’s this for?” Yuu leaned over and began to read the contract.

“Nothing complicated. It just says that you accept responsibility for all of your actions from now on and know that the choices you make will affect you and the entire world around you. For better or for worse.”

Responsibility? For better or for worse? Yuu had no idea what this was all about, but his concerns were outweighed by his desire to turn his pathetic life around.

“Fine, I’ll sign.” Yuu reached for the red pen and signed his name at the bottom of the contract: “Yuudai Mori”. He saw that Grimro had also co-signed the paper as well.

Grimro took the contract and it disappeared again into nothing. “Then maybe there is hope for you and me after all. We will meet again very soon.” Grimro suddenly faded away like a shadow. The walls and furniture in the room around him disappeared as well.

Yuu screamed as he began to fall. “AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH”

Then he woke up.

April 3, Morning
3 Days to Next Full Moon

“Eh!? No way! I never knew you didn’t have any parents. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s alright, it was 15 years ago.” Yuu shrugged. “But since then I’ve been living with a lot of extended family. Most I didn’t even know I had. So I’ve been moving around a lot and never really stayed in one place for more than a year.”

“Wow man, that sucks,” said Eita, “but I bet you got to see a lot of places.”

“Don’t be so heartless, Eita!” Rio punched him in the arm, which was already bruising from yesterday.

“It’s alright. Actually I don’t think I’ve ever talked about this much with anyone before.” Yuu almost smiled. “But thanks to my uncle, now I’m here. I’m not much of a duelist though.”

Yuu, Eita, and Rio were walking towards a large, domed building for their Duel Practicum course. The course was taught by Professor Kromwell, who was known for being harsh to his students. Eita had already spent most of the morning detailing the numerous dueling torture tactics Kromwell enjoyed.

“Man, wonder how mad he’s going to be today,” Eita sighed. “Too bad it’s the one class we can’t skip.”

“Oh! There’s Miu!” Rio ran towards a small park. Yuu and Eita followed after her.

On a bench, in front of a large water fountain, sat a girl wearing a black tank top and athletic shorts. Her green hair was up in a pony tail and she had a walking stick lying next to her.

“So you must be Miu.” Yuu raised his hand.

“Yeah, that’s me,” Miu said in a quiet voice. She looked up at Yuu. “You’re the new guy right?”

“Uh yeah, that’s me.” Yuu replied. Miu’s green eyes were droopy and stoic.

Rio grabbed her hand. “Come on guys, I don’t want to be late.”

Miu got up from the bench and picked up her walking stick. The four hurriedly walked towards the white domed building for their Duel Practicum class.

April 3, Afternoon
3 Days to Next Full Moon

“The four of you are late!” shouted an irate Professor Kromwell.

“Uh, Professor it is 2 o’clock. We’re on time—” Eita tried to rebut. Rio and Miu stood there with their heads down. Yuu was next to Eita watching the events unfold.

“Silence! On time is considered late in my class. I expect better from a bunch of second-years.” Professor Kromwell’s high pitched voice echoed.

“But, Professor—” Eita kept trying to talk, only to make Kromwell angrier.

“Enough out of you Harada! And you! New guy! Come here!” Kromwell pointed at Yuu.

“Uh, yes sir.” Yuu began walking over towards the Professor and glanced over at a crowd of students lined along the perimeter one of the six dueling fields inside the giant domed arena. Though the class was much larger than Hartmann’s Duel History course, they all stood there stone-faced in fear.

The bespectacled Kromwell loomed over Yuu. He wore a cheap-looking blue pinstriped suit and his straight black hair was slicked back.

“Yuudai Mori, was it?” Professor Kromwell squint his eyes and looked down at a clipboard he was holding. “Let me make something clear to you, I come from a cutthroat world of big business. I could care less about you students, but I will not tolerate fools who disregard the rules! As punishment to the four of you, and as a statement to the rest of the class, I will personally duel you!

The formerly statuesque crowd of students let out a huge cry of shock.

“Duel a Professor?”

“Is that allowed?”

“Kromwell’s never gone this far!”

“You’re going to be made into an example, transfer student. I’ve assigned you a Duel Disk, so go get it.” Kromwell snarled and pointed over to a rack of Duel Disks along the outer wall.

“Don’t do it Yuu!” Rio cried.

“He’s just going to punish you for our mistake!” Eita shouted.

Miu stepped back with a slight worried look in her eyes.

Yuu stared in shock into Kromwell’s cold eyes. Kromwell turned his nose up at Yuu and looked down on him like an insect. “Hurry up!”

Yuu slowly walked over to the rack and grabbed a Duel Disk. His first duel at Duel University was against a teacher? There was no way he could win. He wasn’t even a real duelist!

Yuu felt a sense of calm come over him, though, as he walked back towards the arena where Professor Kromwell was waiting for him. Rio and Eita kept trying to talk him out of dueling, but Yuu just walked past them.

He wanted to prove to himself that he really belonged at Duel University. “There’s no turning back now!”
Back to top Go down
Archon The Forbidden
Archon The Forbidden

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:13 am

ooh. btw is kromwell supposed to be crowlerish? sounds just crowler
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:19 am

And he kind of acts like Crowler too. Only thing is Kromwell seems to know what he is doing. We will see next week I suppose...
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:30 am

Well.... yes.... and no. Kromvell was based on a character in Persona 4 and yes, both he and crowler resembles each other. I really didn't noticed that before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2   Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! FES: Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1