Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_voting_barWelcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_voting_barWelcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!

Go down 
+3
Aichi Sendou
SiegWar
Ab9999
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:58 am

So yea. Welcome to the top posters list! Very Happy This is mostly just me congratulating you on your posting success. (Tvbeast never got this welcomeing… wonder why  Rolling Eyes ) so do you think you have what takes to out-spam me and others such as Tvbeast? (Inactive members don't count Razz )
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Dude, seriously? You're more random than Erma right now... with some sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:28 pm

HEY!!! what i post isnt spam
Back to top Go down
ermagurd girl!<3
ermagurd girl!<3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Has anybody seen my potato? :/
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:12 pm

I have! *ab points north* A thieving cat named Sherlock Palmes took it! D:
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:10 pm

dafuq is this black hole doing heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:06 am

I've never seen it. *Eats french fries*
Back to top Go down
malimali76

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:05 am

I will post.........a lot =3
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:27 am

You don't have skills to do that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:49 am

Yea. This is a deadly battlefield mali. If you let down your guard even for a second, the spam will overcome you and destroy your very being! This is no place for you! BEGONE!!!
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:51 am

Go back to your "safe" house as we manly posters handle this situation.  Cool
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Aw snap sit yo ass doooooooown u jus t got schooled fool *runs away from chainsaw killer
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh look it's Jason. *Runs as fast as Usain Bolt*
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:22 am

Then you find out "Jason" is Usain bolt in disguise!
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:45 am

Something tells me this is a huge excuse for ab to spam and get closer to top poster XD
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:30 am

I did what? Nooooooooo. I would NEVER do that  Razz
Back to top Go down
ermagurd girl!<3
ermagurd girl!<3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:26 am

lies lmao
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:41 pm

It's quite obvious, isn't it, Jeese? :p
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:30 pm

I just said I wasn't though! (How did these ppl know about my secret plans!?!?!? Did they read my mind!?!?!? Wait.. SO THEY KNOW ABOUT THAT AND THAT!!! AND EVEN THAT!!!  Embarassed ) *ab kills himself*

Last edited by ab999 on Sat May 24, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:33 pm

Oh great he killed himself. Nice job, Jeese.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:29 pm

That escalated quickly
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!   Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Top Posters SiegWar!!!
Page 1 of 1