Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

The Abandoned Room...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:56 am

Tvbeast: Sorry I must be involved *detonates hidden bombs in the house
Tvbeast: ab u actually thought u could use my powers for good??!?!?
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:26 pm

guess i missed one
*starts rebuilding*
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Damn… miracle powers only work once a week. :/ however worry not! *ab snaps his fingers and about 200 workers march out of the woods behind him, equipped with all sorts of tools and in possession off various supplies. Helicopters with machine vibes and launchers soon follow along with some tanks and jeeps behind the workers. Troops come out if the jeeps with many different weapons. All added up, a force about 300 strong* I believe we no longer need to have worry for Tvbeast as a result of my money and political influince(the money and influence I don't have). I also had some of my engineers deploy a jammer. Remote detonation will not be tolerated! ;D Also the engineers have been ordered to find and disarm any and all mines and bombs left. Razz
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Alright boys, once we finished rebuild this damn room, I'm gonna host a BBQ party!!!
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Tvbeast: to bad all the workes are curupet u can make good with the power i gave u ab haven u learned?!?!?! Fine *summons machene guns tvbeast: ill kill them all
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:53 pm

sieg wanna just stay at my place
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Ab: *points at Tvbeast* All forces prepare to fire! *tanks, rifles, machine guns, and turrets aim at the villain. Various red dot sights blurring his vision* Fire!!! *Tvbeast takes a shot to the chest, then face, manages to get one shot off, which ricoched and bit him in the knee, before pathetically dyeing* Wow that was too fast... -3- All forces resume rebuilding the building!
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:04 pm

i have the feeling its not done so ya ill get my spare bed out
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:10 am

Well boys, time isn't on our side. Go back home and have a break. We'll continue tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:46 am

this isnt going to be easy but well get it done i swear it
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:55 am

I'm sure we can but for let's rest for now. It's no use to do it without any energy  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:54 pm

In the night Tvbeast rises like Phoenix then slits abs throat he goes back into the depths of hell for now....
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:47 pm

*little did Tvbeast know, ab had a life alert thing on and was able to ask for assistance very fast. It was a close call but through advanced technology and blood transplants ab survived* I shall get you for this! *Thought ab*
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Tvbeast is amused by the trik but still stripes ab of all powers
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:37 pm

......You guys are morons. ;.He said as he walked by in an evil clown outfit.;
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Dafuq was that? Asked Tvbeast as he disguises himself as kith his alter ego who is good
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:37 am

"I need to pee..." rumble Sieg as he went to the bathroom at night. As he passed the window, he saw a gay clown. "Not again..." says Sieg as he sighed and went to the bathroom to pee before went to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Room...   The Abandoned Room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Room...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2