Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Perfect Memorization I_vote_lcapPerfect Memorization I_voting_barPerfect Memorization I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Perfect Memorization I_vote_lcapPerfect Memorization I_voting_barPerfect Memorization I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Perfect Memorization

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

Perfect Memorization Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Memorization   Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Don't tell me about the gramer errors its google docs.

My name is Nero Kaze and I’m seventeen, I was always a special boy with what everyone thought was an amazing gift, that I always thought was a curse. I had Perfect Memorization. If someone flashed a picture by me as fast as that person could, I would tell them everything that was in the picture. That’s what made everyone think it’s a gift, but I would never be able to forget that picture. That is what made me thought is what made it a curse. Now I’m starting my last year of high school, and it’s been getting harder to hide my curse. The only person that knew about it was my friend Yuki. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of not making sure my doctor wouldn't come to my school last year. My Perfect Memorization is a rare case. People have photographic memory but that’s different then what I have. I’m just about to start my school day. I’m not sure how I’m going to manage this year.
“Hey, Nero,” I heard my best friend, Yuki waiting at the front gate of the school. “How was your summer?” Yuki is my age. She has long black hair and about the same height as I am. She is the most popular and most influential student because of her family. When I met her she was sitting under a Sakura tree crying. To this day I don’t know why she was crying but she seems happier since I’m with her. Come to think of it she was always alone so maybe that’s why she was crying.
“Hi, Yuki, it was the usual, boring, the only difference is the Sakura trees bloomed late.” We both laughed. I had everything memorized so nothing really surprised me anymore.
“You know if you keep thinking everything is boring then everything will be boring” Yuki said “Try to do something that’s fun even if you memorize everything, like a water park or something.” If only I could. That’s the one thing I can’t learn, how to swim.
“You know that that’s the only thing I can’t get.”
“That’s why I said to because you can’t memorize it,” Yuki laughed. “We should hurry up. Don’t want to be late on the first day back, right?”
“Ya I guess that’s true.” We both walked into the school. During classes all I do is stare out the window. I don’t see any reason for me coming to school other than for Yuki.
As I was spacing, out I heard my teacher, “Kaze, answer the question on the board!”
“X=32-2,” I said not even looking at the question
“Very good, now pay attention.” Even when I don't pay attention my mind still memorizes everything, from my teachers teaching or the students that are talking I memorize it all. The only thing I like doing is just staring out the window watching the birds fly free. After what seemed like hours, the bell finally rang. As I was about to step out the door my teacher stopped me "Kaze I need to talk to you." We both sat down "Listen I know you memorize everything so class may seem like a bore, but you need to pay attention. Everyone else thinks that since you slack off, that they can and still get good grades, even if you’re only pretending."
"Listen your classes aren't boring. This is the only class I like because of your way of teaching but it's just..."
"It's that you can't focus on what you know," I heard Yuki say. "I'm sorry, teacher, I was sent to take Nero to his next class."
"I'm sorry I didn't realize he was late. I'll finish talking to you later Kaze."
Yuki walked up next to me and started pulling me by the shirt "Come on hurry up!" I got up and started walking with her. I honestly don't know what I would do without Yuki. She's saved me from talking to teachers forty-nine times.
"Thanks for saving me again, Yuki."
"Just remember how lucky you are that I can save you."
We were just about to reach the classroom door when over the intercom we were called down to the office. When Yuki and I got down to the office we went into the principal's room and sat down. Next to our principal was a new doctor of mine, and my parents were sitting next to me. "Nero, this doctor has been studying your case for years, and now he has something he wants to tell you," my principal said.
"Then why did you call me down here, sir?" Yuki asked.
"Because you're the only one other then Nero's family that this affects."
The doctor walked around the room. "Nero, we have found a way to take away your perfect memorization but..."
"That's awesome. I hate having it," I said in excitement. Yuki and my parents were happy also.
"Let me finish what I was saying. We have a way to get rid of your 'curse' as you call it, but, you'll lose all of your memories involving your friends and family." We all turned from excited to shocked. "I'll be staying here in Japan for the rest of the year so you have time to think about it."
"I still think that it would help me..." I looked at Yuki, and I noticed she was crying quietly and then she ran out of the room.
"Like I said, Nero, you have time to think it over."
The principal looked at me. "Nero, you and Yuki are excused from the rest of this hour so go calm her down." I got up and left, and I went for the door that led to the roof. When I opened the door, I saw Yuki sitting and crying. I decided to walk up next to her.
“What’s wrong, Yuki?” I asked her. I should have known the answer.
“You’re an idiot, Nero,” she said to me through her tears. “You said it’s a good idea and you didn’t even think about it.”
“I don’t see what there is to think about, this will get rid of my curse,” I said trying to stay calm.
“It helps you, but you’ll forget your parents, teachers, family and…” she paused trying not to cry harder.
“And what?” I said still puzzled.
“You’ll forget about me, and I don’t know what I would do without you with me,” she said trying not to look at me.
“You’re right. I am an idiot. I forgot how you would feel, but just because I would forget you doesn’t mean that things will change.” I said leaning on the bar of the roof. “I know that you would still be my friend, right?” I asked hopefully.
“If to you it’s that simple, then you really don’t get it. I’m sorry, Nero. Do whatever you want; I don’t care anymore,” Yuji said coldly to me and walked away. I heard her slam the door.
“God, I’m such an idiot,” I yelled at the top of my lungs at myself. “I may memorize everything, but I forgot what matters.” I dropped to the floor and started to cry. “Yuji was my only friend, and I just made her hate me.” I got up. “I really want to get rid of this curse, but Yuji wouldn’t be there for me anymore.” I walked to the door and left the roof.
The next few days Yuki wasn’t at school during lunch time all; my classmates were asking me to give them my notes or to do their work. Usually Yuki would scare everyone off. When Yuki finally did come back, she wouldn’t talk to me. I tried to call her, but she would never answer. About a month after the first conference, another one was held in the office. Again this time Yuki wasn’t there.
“So, Nero, have you thought about the treatment?” the doctor asked me. I just sat there quietly. “I see, still not sure; well you still have more time.”
Winter came and with it my birthday. Usually Yuki would have some big surprise for me but this year I was having a birthday with no friends. The only gift I received that wasn't from family was a card from the new doctor reminding me to hurry up and make my choice on the treatment.
The next day was Yuki’s birthday I went to her house with a present for her. When I knocked, her mother answered the door, “Hello, Nero.”
"Hello, is Yuki here?" I asked politely.
"She is, but she said that she wants to be left alone for now," she looked at my hands. "Is that for Yuki?"
"Yes, ma’am. Could you give it to her for me?" I handed her the gift
"Sure, I'll let her know you stopped by."
"Thank you. Have a good day." I walked away; of course, she would want to be left alone. It was today we met.
The next day I was walking to school when I saw Yuki waiting in front of her house. "Hurry up! I don't want to be late," she yelled at me.
"Listen, Yuki, I'm sorry for responding without thinking. I really am an idiot. I remember everything, but I forgot how much your friendship means to me. I'm sorry."
She hugged me. "No, Nero," she started crying. "I'm the idiot. I was thinking about what I wanted, not what would be best for you," she let go. "So please forgive me." I smiled at her. "Your gift showed me how much you actually cared."
Lunch time came and I was sitting next to Yuki outside. “I’m not sure if I’m going to take the treatment or not,” I calmly said. “My memories are too important for me to lose, but I have a feeling that I’ll hate it more and more.”
Yuki looked and me and smiled. “I’ll back you up all the way,” she sighed, “but will your parents understand?”
“I don’t know, but I hope they will,” I said looking up at the sky.
After school I was called down to the office again. When I got there, I was alone with the doctor this time. "Nero, I want to talk to you alone this time."
"Why's that? No, wait, let me take a wild guess; you think that having my parents and friend here was making me not say what I truly wanted to say," I said angered.
"Actually, yes," he said a bit shocked. "Also, there were certain things I didn't want to say in front of your family." To me that was a red flag, so I turned on the voice recorder on my phone. "First, how are you standing on the treatment right now?" the doctor stood up. “I’m telling you this alone because I don’t want your parents to know since they have the right to make you have the treatment.” He started to pace around the room. “There are many more side-effects then just your loss of memory. There is a high chance that you won’t be able to have any long-term memory.”
"Wait. You mean that I may never have a memory again. Why didn’t you tell my parents about that?"
The doctor sighed, "I didn’t tell them because if they knew then they would try to talk you out of wanting the treatment, and I don’t want to lose such a good chance to get data on the treatment for perfect memorization. So, now that you know all the risks, will you take it still?”
“I think it would…” I hesitated. “Is it really worth the risk of not have any memory again?” I thought. “I need a little more time to think now.”
“That’s understandable. I’m leaving in about two months so you don’t really have much time. I’ll come back in about a month. You have a good day, Nero.”
As the door shut I turned my phone off and started to run home. About half way to my house my cell phone started to ring. “Hello.”
“Nero, why weren’t you answering?” I heard Yuki slightly panicked.
“I was called down to the office to talk to that doctor again.”
“So have you made up your mind on getting the treatment now or not?” she asked. Her voice sounded as though she was worried about my choice.
“No, not yet, but there’s something I want you and my parents to know I’m almost at your house so I’ll stop there first.”
“Ok, Nero, I’ll talk to you when you get here.”
“Talk to you later.” I hit the end button on my phone and hurried to Yuki’s house. I knocked and this time Yuki answered. We both went into the front room.
“What was it that you wanted me to hear?” she asked.
I played the recording on my phone, and Yuki became shocked. “I don’t think I’m going to take it anymore.”
“Ok but, don’t play that for your parents because I don’t think you’ll hear the end of it for taking your cell phone to school.” We both laughed. I felt good laughing with Yuki again I can’t believe I had almost lost her as a friend.
The next few weeks were as usual, boring. Finally the doctor came again.”So, Nero, have you made up your mind yet?”
I looked at Yuki and smiled. “I’ve decided not to take it; my memories with Yuki are too important for me to just give up.”
The doctor let out a sigh. “Would have been nice to collect some data, but ok, if that’s what you choose. If you change your mind, let me know. I’ll leave for Japan as soon as I can.”
The doctor left the school and that was the last time I saw him. “So, Nero,” Yuki said to me, “did you really mean what you said?” she asked.
“Of course I did.” I looked at her, and I noticed that her face was turning a little red “Are you ok, Yuki? You look as though you’re coming down with a fever,” I said jokingly. I put my hand on her forehead and her face turned redder. “Nope, you’re just blushing.”
“I am not.” she yelled. We both laughed and started to go home. I guess my perfect memorization isn’t that perfect because I can’t remember the gift I gave her to make us friends again.
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

Perfect Memorization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Memorization   Perfect Memorization I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Just so beautiful man... So beautiful…… TT-TT
Back to top Go down

Perfect Memorization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Dragon Academy :: Miscellaneous :: Writing-
Jump to:  
ChatBox