Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_voting_barAYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_voting_barAYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

AYYY I'm new here

Go down 
    +4
    Tvbeast
    SiegWar
    Ab9999
    SleepyCyndaquil
    8 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    SiegWar
    SiegWar

AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Short story please.
    Back to top Go down
    joshuadyson
    joshuadyson

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:16 pm

New guy at the dorm , infestation , I used shining dragon to stop it but she hit you with her tail and you went flying and she was bail to do it because I have physic powers and you wear left for dead never letting your wounds to heal and now some how you were in the ground that's it... And also.... How are we going to get out of this 7 feet deep hole? Did not think this throw ,DANG IT.

Last edited by ab999 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause double post :P)
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:43 am

*ab's face pops above out of the hole, thinks you needs help, and jumps into the 7-foot hole* What is the problem? *Asked the 6 foot 2 ab*
    Back to top Go down
    joshuadyson
    joshuadyson

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:45 pm

*face palm's* ab999..... YOU COULD OF HELP US OUT OF THIS HOLE.,.... And why did you jump down -_-
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Because I can! *says ab while making this face: :L*
    Back to top Go down
    joshuadyson
    joshuadyson

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:05 pm

might as well do it the easy way.....*summons pumking using phycic powers and has pumpking use his roots to pull ab99 ,joshua and sieg out of the 7 feet deep hole*
    Back to top Go down
    joshuadyson
    joshuadyson

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:55 am

Not even a :thank you Joshua for getting us out of this hole: or : how do you have physic powers: or even the slitec bit of gratitude. -_-
    Back to top Go down
    Brainwashed Cow
    Brainwashed Cow

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:13 am

*pops his way into the dorm* moo moo
    Back to top Go down
    joshuadyson
    joshuadyson

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:32 pm

*summons blue-eyes shining dragon* look it's a cow for you to eat *blue-eyes shining dragon licks her lips whil looking at cow *
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AYYY I'm new here   AYYY I'm new here - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AYYY I'm new here
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3