Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Lets rewind I_vote_lcapLets rewind I_voting_barLets rewind I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Lets rewind

Go down 
    +3
    Kagatsuchi
    Frozen Soul
    The Real Lever10
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    The Real Lever10
    Admin
    Admin
    The Real Lever10

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 am

Now as you may know by the time you read this pleiades and kagatsuchi are demoted to their original position before and after lev stepped down. Lets rewind though because at this point i realized i fucked up as a admin i can openly say that i really fucked up. Im really sorry though but still when i took the position as head admin i knew and everybody knew rda needed to get better, so i promoted kaga and ple. However i was blinded by success of making rda better that i forgot my own code of will (nerdy but legit). Regardless the actions im currently taking are for the better of rda (hard to believe i know).

Due to multiple users (whose names shall not be revealed due to obviuos reasons) i have decided to go back to the day i became head admin and take a different approach. I totally forgot that quality matters more then quantity. Again, i was blinded by my dreams for success that i acted to quickly. I hope everyone understand's that these actions are not by any means out of personal problems rather they are more agile reasons. When ryan came back to rda he instantly asked if he would gain his position as mod and tester, and i said "no, you must earn it like the rest".

If you havent catched my drift just keep reading. Anyway at that point he said something really smart that i forgot (sorry). Which leads me to say that all staff will be reset to the day before lev left. It is only fair that i let everyone a equal chance to slowly gain a position in staff through time as i said to ryan. Wether you agree or disagree to these actions i must say that it is very unfortunate but it is what must be done.

Another thing is that all admin actions will now be taken by me and ab as a team. Again i apologize for the inconvenience but the fact that i rushed everything after ryan asked me that made me a hypocrite with a dunce hat on. Last topic im gonna cover for now is the thing that happened with tama being banned this morning or afternoon (w.e). There really is just a simple explanation to that and that is that attitudes will no longer be dealt with like in the past in rda, if you have anger issues or a really bad behaviour record i reccomend finding somewhere else to treat your issues. That is all i have to say and again i truely apologize to ab kaga ple and all of rda.
    ~Gajeel
    Back to top Go down
    https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
    Frozen Soul
    Frozen Soul

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:05 am

Well seems I picked a good time to arrive, a new chapter that I get to see unfold. I'll be here to slap you with a brick like I do Ab if you need me to.
    Back to top Go down
    Kagatsuchi
    Kagatsuchi

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 am

What... I don't really know what to say right now.
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Attitude? ATTITUDE?! Are you serious Gajeel? Let's do some rewinding of my own. Last night, I came in minding my own business. When suddenly, a certain person whose name shall not be--oh fuck it...Ramsiel began insulting and attacking me for no good reason. I did nothing to her, yet I was targeted, so, in my fashion, I retaliated. So you mean to tell me, that I can't defend nor retaliate when I'm targeted ONLY because I'll have an attitude with it? Pathetic. Really, really pathetic.
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

Recruits : 1

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Mind giving me an example of how it was in the chat box when u were banned? Also gajeel if your gonna ban Tama then why didn't u ban ramsiel? If attitude isn't allowed then surely picking a fight isn't either. (Just figured it would be good for members to hear your reason)

Last edited by Ab9999 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Iryche warned the two of us to stop arguing and so I did. I remained quiet and went to answer a phonecall, and when I was done I saw I was banned so I didn't see how it happened.
    Back to top Go down
    Lever10

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:09 am

Asuya Youkai wrote:
    Iryche warned the two of us to stop arguing and so I did. I remained quiet and went to answer a phonecall, and when I was done I saw I was banned so I didn't see how it happened.

You shouldn't have to be warned. Most of the time you should know by now as a veteran member that kind of attitude is not tolerated.
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:25 am

Luna's been here a while too and knows very well the rules as well. So how is it that I had to be banned when she's the one that instigated the conflict, and yet she got off with nothing but a slap on the wrist? She pushed me, said VERY personal things, and now it's my fault because I responded with an attitude? Fuck off.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr.Alexio
    Mr.Alexio

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Asuya Youkai wrote:
    Luna's been here a while too and knows very well the rules as well. So how is it that I had to be banned when she's the one that instigated the conflict, and yet she got off with nothing but a slap on the wrist? She pushed me, said VERY personal things, and now it's my fault because I responded with an attitude? Fuck off.

*mr.alexio likes this comment*
    Back to top Go down
    Lever10

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:10 pm

Asuya Youkai wrote:

Because you never ever have used personal details to attempt hurting me and doing it in front of everything. You are just being hypocritical right now. Stop bitching
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:14 pm

And what happened to me? I was dealt with because I started it. I have no problem with the personal attacks, I have a problem with the results. Perhaps you should butt out of something that doesn't concern you.
    Back to top Go down
    Lever10

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Youkai just calm your tits. Can somebody please lock this forum?
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:33 pm

I'm as calm as Jeff's face is beautiful, and his face is pretty damn beautiful.
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:39 am

Yeah I have to agree that this isn't getting anywhere, especially since some ppl I would like to post aren't posting :< However I do not want to lock this topic and be unjust or unfair or whatever. The fact remains that nothing happened to the user that said very personal things and essentially picked a fight. If nothing else is said on this subject within a day of this post that proves this post wrong, that user is going to be temp banned from chat(Anywhere from 1-7 days). This goes for all users on this forum; do NOT pick fights and say very personal things, at least not when unprovoked. Basically don't be an idiot xD
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:09 pm

My bad, someone locked this topic before I came along and said nothing, so it seems no one could respond to what I typed. One more day.
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Sorry for 3x post. Nothing said and topic locked. Certain people are banned from chat for 4 days. Use this time to think on what u did wrong?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Lets rewind Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lets rewind   Lets rewind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets rewind
    Page 1 of 1