Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
General Homework 3 I_vote_lcapGeneral Homework 3 I_voting_barGeneral Homework 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
General Homework 3 I_vote_lcapGeneral Homework 3 I_voting_barGeneral Homework 3 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

General Homework 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

General Homework 3 Empty
PostSubject: General Homework 3   General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 pm

First, I want you to look at my lesson about side decking and many common cards.

https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com/t87-general-lesson-3#291

If you so desire change your standard (default) deck that you usually rely on

Now I want you to post in this topic or send me a PM on the cards in your side deck, why they are important, and how they support your weaknesses against any tier 1 and tier 2 decks. Be sure to let me know what your deck is.

No persons nor individual can take anything from this page.

Last edited by Lever10 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

General Homework 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Homework 3   General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 pm

I am bumping this because nobody has yet done it. Remember anybody from any dorm can do this homework. All my homeworks and lessons that will be posted for everybody will be in the pegasus classroom.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
wallab33
wallab33

General Homework 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Homework 3   General Homework 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:09 pm

In my side I carry cards that help with decks that I personally have issue dealing with based on my play style and decks. Soul release is my go to for annoying the crap out of lightsworn and d rulers. I also carry magic deflector to handle noble knights, fire fist, and slow down fire king and prophecy (locking prophecy out of wisdom, tower, hall, life, and fate screws with them a lot more than you'd expect) I usually switch off between shadow-imprisoning mirror and consecrated light depending on how vital normal summons are to the deck, as consecrated eats it up. If the deck itself is dark I will then use imperial iron wall, as my dark deck of choice is currently ghostricks and banishing my little ghosties is very not okay. It also works well against prophecy, not allowing high priestess to activate her effect to destroy, which is one of their main forms of offense. Finally the last two slots of 3 in my side go to decks I see primarily at my local tournaments when one of the guys there gets mad and tries to use annoying decks to win:nature's reflection and droll & lock bird, for burns and exodia respectively. Before droll and lock my exodia killer of choice was exchange, to steal a piece and make the win condition impossible.

CS awarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Homework 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Homework 3   General Homework 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Homework 3
Page 1 of 1