Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_vote_lcapi wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_voting_bari wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_vote_lcapi wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_voting_bari wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

i wish my dog could communicate with me :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
malimali76

i wish my dog could communicate with me :D Empty
PostSubject: i wish my dog could communicate with me :D   i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:44 pm

my dog is so weird and he does the weirdest things for example this dog looses his mind when he sees me pick up a stone he would run up and down jump on me bite my hand all for the stone and if i throw the ston that dog will run it down no matter how far i threw it another thing he does is whenever i take up a really big stone and throw it if he cant pick it up with his mouth it causes him mental distress xD this dog will moan cry and dig random holes if he cant get that stone xD its weird if he sees me go into my hammock he will rub againts me and when hes done he attacks me but a playful atk =D its so weird i would love to one day communicate with my dog and ask his why in the world he does these things xD
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: i wish my dog could communicate with me :D   i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Cool story man. Now please tell me why u decided to post this topic XD

Last edited by Ab9999 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malimali76

PostSubject: Re: i wish my dog could communicate with me :D   i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:37 pm

i have no idea am i not supposed to post off topic post in the off topic  pale 
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: i wish my dog could communicate with me :D   i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 am

No... Just why post this?!?! XP I wanna know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wish my dog could communicate with me :D   i wish my dog could communicate with me :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wish my dog could communicate with me :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Dragon Academy :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
ChatBox