Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Open Tester's Postitions I_vote_lcapOpen Tester's Postitions I_voting_barOpen Tester's Postitions I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Open Tester's Postitions I_vote_lcapOpen Tester's Postitions I_voting_barOpen Tester's Postitions I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Open Tester's Postitions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

Open Tester's Postitions Empty
PostSubject: Open Tester's Postitions   Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:55 pm

We have had a recent lack of testers as of late. With some being inactive and another leaving the staff, me and jesse feel it is time to get some more testers. We have a few open positions. I think about 3 sounds right Very Happy So if your interested in becoming a tester, please post here or PM me and/or jesse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply something like this:

1. Why you want to be a tester:

2. How active you can be/think you can be:

3. Experience:

4. Why you think you would make a good  tester:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe this covers everything. If you want to know something else, just PM me or jesse Very Happy

Please no spam or whatever in this topic, if a post is unrelated to the topic, it will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
jamandi1995
jamandi1995

PostSubject: Re: Open Tester's Postitions   Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:53 pm

i want to be a tester because i will like to help the academy.

well i am always on here. so i think i am pretty active

well i have no experience in been a tester however i think i have been dueling long enough to carry out my role as a tester.

i will make a good tester because i will be committed to doing my job.

Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Open Tester's Postitions   Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Ok. Everyone needs to start somewhere! Very Happy Application approved or whatever xD (Did I mention there was a test to become a tester? Razz) Either me or lev will test ya when we have the chance
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Open Tester's Postitions   Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:22 pm

1. Why you want to be a tester:
You guys need testers, I'm on a lot and we're getting a lot of new people lately. Plus I also like the CS. Helps making tournaments easier.

2. How active you can be/think you can be:
On pretty much everyday.

3. Experience:
I was a tester in the past, and I study.

4. Why you think you would make a good tester:
Because I have experience and I know how to make a test fun and not monotonous. Plus I learned from my mistakes, mistakes which drove me to quit testing in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Tester's Postitions   Open Tester's Postitions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Tester's Postitions
Page 1 of 1