Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Potential New Rubric/Template I_vote_lcapPotential New Rubric/Template I_voting_barPotential New Rubric/Template I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Potential New Rubric/Template I_vote_lcapPotential New Rubric/Template I_voting_barPotential New Rubric/Template I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Potential New Rubric/Template

Go down 
3 posters

Is this test template better than the last?
Yes
Potential New Rubric/Template I_vote_lcap100%Potential New Rubric/Template I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Potential New Rubric/Template I_vote_lcap0%Potential New Rubric/Template I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Potential New Rubric/Template Empty
PostSubject: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 am

Due to some suggestions I made a rubric that is slightly different. If you think further changes should be done please post below what you think should be done or if you think this is good as it is.

Match 1: ?/10

Each win rewards 4 points. Win the match with no losses gives a bonus 2 points.

-------

Deck Construction Total: ?/17

Number of Cards: ?/2

Consistency and Synergy: ?/9

I combined consistency and synergy because most of the same reasons effected both of them, however they do have some slight differences.

Originality: ?/4

Side Deck Number of Cards: ?/2

-------

Performance Total: ?/16

Focus: ?/2

Use of Cards: ?/8

Siding: ?/6

-------

Match 2: ?/10

Each win rewards 4 points. Win the match with no losses gives a bonus 2 points.

-------

Deck Construction Total: ?/17

Consistency and Synergy: ?/9

I combined consistency and synergy because most of the same reasons effected both of them, however they do have some slight differences.

Side Deck Number of Cards: ?/2

-------

Performance Total: ?/16

Focus: ?/2

Use of Cards: ?/8

-------

Ruling: ?/8

3 ruling questions (2 points each) as well as 2 points for in game ruling. As always the tester can try to make fake rulings or cheat to see if the other will catch. As always do not continue to play with these fake rulings.

Attitude: ?/3

Deck Variety: ?/3

Total: ?/100

Carbuncle Red: 0-65
Tiger Yellow: 66-87
Pegasus Blue: 88-100

Last edited by Lever10 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
ZeroKiraCC

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 pm

I like it but the way the number are from a tester point of view are a bit messy ill post what i am thinking in a little bit
Back to top Go down
ZeroKiraCC

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Each win rewards 4 points. Win the match with no losses gives bonus 2 points.

-------

Consistency and Synergy: ?/8

Side Deck Number of Cards: ?/4
0-5, 1 pts
6-10, 2pts
11-14, 3pts
15, 4pts
Deck Construction Total: ?/18

-------
Focus: ?/4

Use of Cards: ?/5

Performance Total: ?/15
(So first duel is worth 43 points)
-------

-------

0-5, 1 pts
6-10, 2pts
11-14, 3pts
15, 4pts
-------

Performance Total:? /15
(So Second duel is worth 43 points/ so both are worth 86 pts)
-------

3 ruling questions (2 points each) as well as 2 points for in game ruling. As always the tester can try to make fake rulings or cheat to see if the other will catch. As always do not continue to play with these fake rulings.
(ruling bring the points up to 94)

Carbuncle Red 0-60
Tiger Yellow 61-89
Pegasus Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:55 pm

To be fair, in many tests, including dorm tests, many things are subjective. People will get graded by the opinion of a tester, which I try to take experienced players. That way the opinion is from someone experienced. Our tests are only slightly different. Also in your rubric you have it almost exactly the same, just slight increases and decreased. Why do you think it should be with those?
Back to top Go down
ermagurd girl!<3
ermagurd girl!<3

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:04 pm

i agree with the new rubric Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeroKiraCC

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:53 pm

mainly to focus on the the important of the side deck
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:35 am

After thinking about it I decided as long as nobody gives a compelling argument we will probably go off of that rubric.

What do you guys think about me mixing synergy and consistency into one?
Back to top Go down
ZeroKiraCC

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:14 am

Im 100% good with it
Back to top Go down
ermagurd girl!<3
ermagurd girl!<3

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:32 am

wait so quick question, if the new rubric does go through does it effect previuos test's? cuz i got a 68 and i wud b in tiger yellow .-.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:41 am

No. Everyone will stay in the current dorm they are in, however when they retest they will use this system and new members will use it as well. Erma, if you notice the 32 point drop, that would be about 25% less total score. Presuming you would score the same way percentage wise, then you would get about 53ish. The fact the total score dropped is what makes it have no affect on previous test scores.
Back to top Go down
ermagurd girl!<3
ermagurd girl!<3

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:10 pm

kk i get it and i cant wait to buy a retest then bounce 
Back to top Go down
ZeroKiraCC

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

so are we completely switching now to this new testing, I am in the middle of testing Shinuka, but my net keeps going down so i would like to know what one to use. thank you
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:13 pm

How about we use your test setup, however we use my system for score requirements?
Back to top Go down
ZeroKiraCC

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:24 pm

So this :

-------

0-5, 1 pts
6-10, 2pts
11-14, 3pts
15, 4pts

-------

Performance Total: ?/15
(So first duel is worth 43 points)
-------

-------

0-5, 1 pts
6-10, 2pts
11-14, 3pts
15, 4pts
-------

Performance Total:? /15
(So Second duel is worth 43 points/ so both are worth 86 pts)
-------

(ruling bring the points up to 94)

Carbuncle Red: 0-65
Tiger Yellow: 66-87
Pegasus Blue: 88-100
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Exactly. I will take that as you agree to that. I will post the next results then update the rubric and template.
Back to top Go down
ZeroKiraCC

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Sounds good boss. Sorry my internet keeps going down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential New Rubric/Template   Potential New Rubric/Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential New Rubric/Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Dragon Academy :: Events :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
ChatBox