Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_vote_lcapThe Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_voting_barThe Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_vote_lcapThe Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_voting_barThe Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1

Go down 
+7
Ab9999
Pimp
Qwon
Judgment Master
(All Stars) Mikasa
The Real Lever10
Kagatsuchi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Attention Tiger Yellow members! It's time to step it up! Do you have what it takes to make Pegasus Blue? Find your opponents in the link below and please take screenshots of the end of the duel. After that, PM me or Jesse Anderson your screenshots.
Format: TCG/OCG, matches, locked decks

Good luck!
http://challonge.com/TigerYellowRankUptournament
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:52 am

We do prefer you pm the screenshots, however post here the results. You posting here the results helps prevent this from being forgotten by other participants. Also for fairness we don't want everyone know who others are using. Please keep decks your opponent uses confidential. I would also suggest locking watchers from viewing the duel.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
(All Stars) Mikasa
(All Stars) Mikasa

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:23 am

I beat graphgem 2-0
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Mikasa
(All Stars) Mikasa

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 pm

I beat Castify 2-0
Back to top Go down
Judgment Master

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:00 pm

qwon you can pm me here what time your going to be here and ill be there
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Hmm... looks like we need a few more people to start dueling.
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Mikasa
(All Stars) Mikasa

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:14 pm

ive been done :/
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Well yeah. You just swept your section. D:
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Mikasa
(All Stars) Mikasa

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Is that a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Of course not!
Back to top Go down
Qwon
Qwon

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:28 pm

I defeat Judgment Master 2-1
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:20 am

TV and pimp you guys NEED to figure out a time to work this out, or I will be forced to dq someone
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Pimp

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:11 am

Man its not our fault for the timezone please be patient
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 am

Figure out what time zones you guys are in and figure out an agreeable time. We can't wait forever on u.
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 am

Yes duel please.
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Pimp

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 pm

How can i talk to him about the timezone if i can't meet him?
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:46 pm

PM or post here
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Text each other and figure out a good time. You guys have a couple days left.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:29 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been on in the past two days it's been hard because I got sick and have been in bed sorry for the inconvinous I'll be more active in the days to come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:11 pm

I lost 2-0
(it was hard cuz i was arguing with someone -__-)
Back to top Go down
Qwon
Qwon

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 am

Well maybe if you were paying attention to your duel instead of the watchers chat, then maybe you would have a better chance at winning. You shouldn't blame someone else for you loss. That isn't their failure. You had a choice to duel and focus your energy to winning the next semi-finals spot, but instead you choose to duel and pay attention to someone else's comment and conversation. Your loss was your own so don't blame me for anything.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:49 am

Guys let's calm down, the duel is done and you can't change that fact
Back to top Go down
Qwon
Qwon

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:42 pm

I defeated Pimp 2-1
The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 OENVlQM
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Mikasa
(All Stars) Mikasa

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:21 pm

FINALLY! I have someone to duel me in the finals!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1   The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tiger Yellow Rank-Up Tournament starts now! Round 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next