Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_vote_lcapSleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_voting_barSleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_vote_lcapSleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_voting_barSleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

SleepyCyndaquil's Test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

SleepyCyndaquil's Test results Empty
PostSubject: SleepyCyndaquil's Test results   SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:03 am

-----------------------------------------

Harpies Vs Fire Fist

Match One: 0/12

Deck Constrcution Total: 18/30

Number of Cards: 4/4

Deck Consistency and Synergy: 4/16 Im sorry to say that this build was VERY slow for Fire Fist. You had many cards that did not help you very much at all in your deck. You had all these rare first fist along with cards that really just didn't do anything. You only managed one xyz in the entire game, and you had no way to stop my plays. If you want help improving the deck (via suggestions and tips), feel free to ask for help sometime! Very Happy

Originality and Rarity: 6/6 Deck itself it common-ish, but build pretty different from the norm

Side Deck Number of Cards: 4/4

Performance Total: 16/35

Focus: 3/8 Seeing as how we did this super late, I myself made a misplay. He made a bunch though... Mainly just misreading effects and failing to think straight due to being very tired xD

Use of Cards: 9/15 He had some cards that could have been used on me such as a coyote in hand, which he never used. He never summoned it. The searches he made really didn't even do anything to me, as he searched for rather unimportant monsters :/ There was also a monster he summoned in attack that he could've stalled with had he set it and read my effects carefully

Siding: 4/12 He sided Negate Attack, Trap Hole, Magic Cylinder, Graceful Dice, and Circle of The Fire King
I supposed negate attack is god/ok. Magic Cylinder kinda works :/ If you are going to use it all though you should just main it Much better cards that could take its place I the side NO idea what the fire king spell is doing in side, and not really the best card for mai deck either Graceful dice is just so... meh

Ruling: 6/9 1. Correct 2. Half 3. Half

Attitude: 4/4 A fun and great person! Very Happy

Special Stipulation: +1 I made a misplay and he pointed it out

Total: 45/90 Welcome to Carbuncle Red! Don't be discouraged, as many of how members have started in this dorm. This will most likely just be until you can become more experienced and take a test under better conditions xD

Anyways the whole deck could use work. I don't mean to be harsh, but the side seemed bad, the main deck seemed bad, and the extra seemed bad :/ I mean any extra with only 5 cards is bad. We do have various lessons on this academy, and if you want I can even PM you some links to help you out. Smile Anyways, I look forward to seeing you grow! Very Happy

Last edited by ab999 on Sat May 24, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SleepyCyndaquil
SleepyCyndaquil

PostSubject: Re: SleepyCyndaquil's Test results   SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:06 am

Harsh man, you beyond my heart. Jk, tomorrow when we're both more awake you think you could teach me a thing or two? I was literally struggling to keep my eyes open cx
Back to top Go down
SleepyCyndaquil
SleepyCyndaquil

PostSubject: Re: SleepyCyndaquil's Test results   SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:07 am

Broke* I'm on my phone so I can't edit it
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: SleepyCyndaquil's Test results   SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:13 am

Yea sure. Also there are 2 formats for the phone: Mobile and Standard (not sure on the 2nd one's name) If you switch it to standard it would look like how it does on the computer. Im not too sure, but I think the option is in one of the corners
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: SleepyCyndaquil's Test results   SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Don't worry, man. You'll get better sooner or later. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SleepyCyndaquil's Test results   SleepyCyndaquil's Test results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SleepyCyndaquil's Test results
Page 1 of 1