Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_vote_lcapAffiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_voting_barAffiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_vote_lcapAffiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_voting_barAffiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy

Go down 
+3
SiegWar
Ab9999
Dark Angel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel

Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:12 am

not an addvertising but ask asking for affilaiation with u guys
i guess every1 know what affiliation is
we are quite new and inactive and we need some boost and i see this academy isn't extremly active too so i guess affiliation would help to both academies
and yes, banners will be finsihed soon, we found gfx artist
since i am not able to post link :Pu can contact me on dn (TPB)DarkAngel or here in chatbox if u see me on

Last edited by ab999 on Thu May 22, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ab edited this title as it was bad grammar)
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:14 am

Jesse Anderson, please post in the box below. ¥¥¥ (FYI this is not spam. It is me telling the head mod and founder where to post. You know, just in case he forgot where to type his messages. I say again. This is NOT spam!) Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:27 am

?
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:32 am

Don't mind him, he likes to ramble here.
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:43 am

Well yea. But I was saying helpful information. The only one with the authority to accept is Jesse so if he forgot where to post it would've been very bad! So I am helpful! ;D
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:53 am

If he really did forget about that, I'll die laughing at him. XD
Back to top Go down
ermagurd girl!<3
ermagurd girl!<3

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:17 pm

gladiator as in gladiator beasts??? Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:18 pm

At least spell academy right...
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:05 am

Who are you talking to?
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:17 am

lol, anyway, i'll wait for jesse to post Razz
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:33 am

Well that might take some days since he's a busy guy. Anyway, please enjoy a spot of tea. It's not poisonous or anything.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:10 am

ok xD
i love tea  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:33 am

I only have Earl Grey Tea. Are you okay to drink that during the day?
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:01 am

Perhaps whilst you sip your tea, a show would be in order? heheheheheh...
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:26 am

Perhaps you're right. Entertain me, you gay clown.
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:20 am

Clowns are awesome! <3
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:31 am

Especially if they're gays XP
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:53 pm

this went into hard off-topic
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:59 pm

I know right lol. Maybe we should stop chatting here XD
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:39 pm

That's what you get when you want to affiliate with us XP
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Post the link to it or something please because myself and AB can not find it.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:47 am

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Razz
contact me on dn: (TPB)DarkAngel
what is ur?
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:47 am

Lever10
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:27 pm

So Jesse did you accept or decline? Or still thinking? I for one support the affiliation! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:30 pm

I think it's better for us if we choose affiliation too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy   Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affiliation with Gladiator Duel Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next