Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
New Archetype Challenge  I_vote_lcapNew Archetype Challenge  I_voting_barNew Archetype Challenge  I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
New Archetype Challenge  I_vote_lcapNew Archetype Challenge  I_voting_barNew Archetype Challenge  I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

New Archetype Challenge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

New Archetype Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Ok so the title basically says what this is. It's a challenge to make your own archtype complete with monsters, spells, and traps. There must be ATLEAST 5 monsters, 2 spells, and 2 traps. There can be more, but no less, and if you make more you will score higher (assuming they are good and make sense). You must list the level, type, attribute, and effects of the monsters. With the spells list whether it is a normal spell, continuous spell, or a quick spell and the effect of the spell. With the traps list if it is a normal trap, counter trap, or continuous trap, and it's effect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will score much higher if they can all make combos together and aren't completely over powered (over powered here would mean something like JD). The deadline for this is 2 weeks from now, on May 7th. Have fun!!! Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be scoring this based on my own opinions(I will allow Jesse to be a judge if he wants, simply because he is pretty much just as awesome as me). If you believe my/our opinions are wrong or inaccurate, please explain why. I am mainly looking at these things for the scoring. I want to see in the effects that they are able to make combos. Basically that they can be consistent I also want them to seem original. But don't beat yourself up over it being original. Good old effects like reinforcements of the army are great!!!  (Sorry I know this isn't the best way to word it but not sure how to say it)
These are the prizes.
1rst place: 200 CS along with 2 freebies with my deck shop and CS comes directly from me. (I fully expect Jesse to make the transactions Razz)
2nd place: 2 freebies with my deck shop
3rd place: 1 freebie with my deck shop

Last edited by ab999 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:22 pm

I am tempted to make my own... That would be douchy though haha.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

So do you want to help judge the archetypes? If you do, you cannot participate.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Yea I would
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Well I look foreword to judging with you… now we just need to wait for someone to post their archetype. Also, you guys don't need to get all cards in at one time. You can just edit them in over time.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:03 am

Question may we be ronchy and edgy or child friendly and can we branch off of another card like they did with pot of greed?
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:14 am

I guess. But I can't think of anything to branch off with. If you can, good for you.
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:00 am

Meh I already made two new archetypes before you joined so I don't wanna be repetitive. They're the Colossus and Archangel archetypes if you want to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:12 am

Well it is a new archetype challenge... I don't believe they should count, but I will wait for Jesse's opinion. (And I believe that may of not been what you were asking xD)
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:34 pm

The Fearless archetype this is a light and dark archetype that revolves around high att monsters of lvl 6 and tuners of lvl 2 so lvl 8 syncs and all have all must att if able also changes the lvl to 8 so lvl 8 xyzs arnt hard, the spells are all "bait" cards.

Fearless solder

Eff lvl 4 att: 2000 def: 200 attribute: light type: genryuu

Eff: this card must attack if able, when this card is normal summond speacial summon one level 6 monster from your hand or graveyard in defense position and it's battle position canot be change untill you opponent special summons a monster. At the start of your battle phase flip half your opponents set spell or traps (if odd number flip the lesser) any card your opponent controls that can be activated must do so. Destroy this card during your end phase if destroid this way speacial summon it during your next stand by phase. You may pay 200 life points to raise this cards level by two you may only activate this effect of "fearless solder" once per turn.

Fearless drunk

Eff lvl 6 att: 2500 def: 100 attribute: dark type: genryuu

Eff: this card must attack if able, when this card attackes an opponents monster you may pay life points in stages of 500 to have this card gain 100 attack max 2500, when your opponent attackes this monster they may pay life points in stages of 500 to have this card lose 200 attack max 2500. You can pay 200 life points to change this cards level to 8.

Fearless marksman

Eff lvl 6 att: 2100 def: 2000 attribute: light type: genryuu

Eff: this card must attack if able once per turn reveal one card in your hand then flip a coin tails destroy one card of that kind on the field (spell/trap counts for both) if heads eathr activate set or speacial summon that card. You can speacial summon this card from the grave by discarding 2 cards. You can pay 200 life points to change this cards level to 8.

Fearless mechanic

Tuner lvl 2 att: 900 def: 1000 attribute: dark type: genryuu

Eff: this card must attack if able, if you control a level 6 or 8 monster you can special summon this card from you hand or grave, if you do remove this card from play when it is removed from the field, or banish 2 fearless monsters from you grave instead. you can have this card gain levels equal to the number of "fearless" cards in your grave you cannot speculate summon monsters other than "fearless" monster till the end of the turn. You can remove one light tuner monster in your grave to change this  you can have this card gain levels equal to the number of "fearless" cards in your grave cards attribute to light this change lasts even when in the grave.

Fearless brute

Snc lvl 8 att: 3200 def: 2000 attribute: light type: genryuu

One tuner + one or more non-tuner monsters this card must Attack if able, this card cannot be targeted by your opponents card effects when this card is destroyed special sommon one level/rank 6 xyz or  synchro "fearless" monster from your exta deck in face up defense position it cannot attack until your next stand by phase, when this card attacks reveal one card in your opponents hand if it's a monster special sommon it in attack position it's effects are negated if not send it to the grave.

Fearless stratigest

Snc lvl 10 att: 3300 def: 2500 attribute: dark type: genryuu

One tuner monster+ one or more non-tuner monsters if this card was synchro summoned with two or more "fearless" monsters destroy all set cards on the feld, all "fearless" monsters do not have to attack when this card attacks infick piecing damage to you opponent also if this card damages your opponent that way chose one card in their grave and remove it from play, all "fearless" monsters on the field gain 200 attack points during your end phase you gain life points equal to the number of card your opponent has removed from play x 200.

Fearless helper

xyz rank 6 att: 2400 def: 1800 attribute: light type: genryuu

Two level 6 monsters this card must attack if able when a genryuu-type monster attacks or is attacked you can detach one overlay unit from this card to have it gain attack points so your monster has 100 more attack than you opponents monster this attack gain lasts until the end phase this effect can only be used once per monster, when this card is destroyed special summon one "fearless" monster from your grave.

Fearless commander

xyz rank: 8 att: 3300 def: 2000 attribute: dark type: genryuu

Two lvl 8 monsters this card must attack if able, when this card attacks it gains attack equall to the combined defense of all monsters in your grave, you can detach one overlay unit to negate the effects of all cards on your opponents side of the feld, when a fearless monster you control is destroyed you may attach it to this card as xyz materal. When this card is destroyed send all set cards on the feld to the grave for each sent inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent.

Spells:

"F" fluid bait

Quick play

Reveal one set card you control and one you opponent controls shuffle the first into the deck the second send to the grave if you control a "fearless" monster add one fearless or bait card from you deck to hand you cannot attack your opponent directly the turn you activate this effect. When this card is banished by a bait card special summon one "fearless" monster from your extra deck it's effects are negated and it cannot attack this turn.

"E" Earnest bait

Quick play

All "fearless" monsters gain 200 attack and defence for each "bait" card in your grave untill the end phase when this card is banished by a bait card all "fearless" monsters gain attack equall to the one other monster on the feld.

"A" arrogant bait

Quick play

When a "fearless" or "bait" card is destroyed by a card effect double one "fearless" monsters attack until the of this turn if there are non speacial summon one "fearless" from your deck in face up attack position, when this card is banished by a bait card "fearless" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

"R" ready bait

Quick play

Change all "fearless" monsters to attack position they must attack despite card effects this card cannot be negated by trap cards. When this card is banished by a bait card half the attack of one monster you opponent controls.

"D" determined bait

Quick play

When a "fearless" monster is destroyd by battle it gains this effect until the end phase "when this card is destroyd by battle speacial summon it in face up attack position and it gains attack equall to the damage you took,this card cannot be destroyed by battle." While this card is banished all "fearless" monsters gain this effect.

Fully "F.E.A.R.D." Bait

Continous

This card can only be activated by banishing all "bait" cards with ""F"" ""E"" ""A"" ""R"" and ""D"" (min. One of each) all "fearless" cards gain 500 attack and 200 defence, once per turn you can add one "bait" card from your banished to your hand.

Traps:

Fearless Bait

Continous

All fearless monsters you control gain 200 attack and 100 defence once per turn you can add one bait card from you grave or banished to your hand. If a fearless monster you control is targeted for an attack you can banish this card to negate the attack.

Bait recycler

Counter

If a spell or trap card is activated you can change the target to this card ignoring the conditions. When a "bait" card is activated you can banish this card in your grave to add one "bait" card with a different name to your hand.

Last edited by Tvbeast on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Stuff)
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Well Jesse needs to put his judgment. But I believe that is very OP. No backfires at all. Especially soldier. You get to get rid of all their back row or find out what it is. Maybe if you made it "Target one set spell/trap card on the field" but it is ALL that they control. That card would have instant banning!!!! XD
But I do like the idea. Their attack is also too high for any "raise attack" effects. Also the special summon is a bit OP. Instant OP lv6 access. Make it "special summon in defense position" or "it's effects are negated"? Basically, I find both of them very OP. I am not going to give my rating yet as it isn't finished, but you should alter their effects quite a bit unless you want a low score from me. On the bright side, your the only one who has posted anything, so YOU ARE IN THE LEAD!!!! (Somehow) Smile
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:14 pm

It's been updated and +1 card
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Better, but still OP. For the tuner, it should be banished if it leaves the field when summoned by its eff. Soldier, if it is going to have that spell/trap effect at all, make it 1. Also.... Know what, screw the helpful tips! lol I suggest you look at current cards and what is done to make them not OP, cause I don't want to give you more helpful input. I am too lazy for this!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Werewolf Archetype

MONSTERS

Name: Werewulf Bodolf
Attribute: Dark
Level: 7
Effect: Beast/Synchro/Effect
1 "Werewulf" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters
(1)When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can add 1 "Werewulf" Card from your Deck to your hand.
(2)If "Full Moon" Active on the field, This card gains This Effect.
If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Atk/2800 Def/1200

Name: Werewulf Convel
Level: 4
Beast/Effect:
(1)When this card attacks, Its attack Becomes 2600 until the end phase
This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls.

Atk/1700 Def/ 900

Name: Werewulf Kiyiya
Level: 3
Beast/Effect:
You can send this from your hand to the graveyard; Then add a field spell from your deck to your hand.
This card becomes a Tuner

Atk/1200 Def/600

Name: Werewulf Randi
Level: 4
Beast/Effect:
(1)This card can not be destroyed by card effect.
This card's Defense Becomes 3200.

Atk/200 Def/2400

Name: Werewulf Ulfred
Level: 3
Beast/Effect/Tuner:
(1)If you control a "Werewulf" monster other than "Werewulf Ulfred", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
When your opponent's monster declares a direct attack: You can discard this card; negate the attack, then end the Battle Phase (this is a Quick Effect).

Atk/100 Def/0

SPELLS

Name: Full Moon
Type: Field
Effect:
(1)All "Werewulf" Monsters gain 200 Attack and Defense.
(2)Once per turn, You can pay 1000 Lifepoints; Then Special Summon 1 "Werewulf" monster from your graveyard, Banish it when it leaves the field.

Name: Wulf's Blessing
Type: Quick Play
Effect:
(1)Send one face-up "Werewulf" you control to the graveyard; Then special summon 1 "Werewulf" Monster from your deck with a different name.

TRAPS

Name: Wulf's Howl
Type: Normal Trap
(1)When a "Werewulf" Monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect, Add 1 "Werewulf" Card from your deck to hand. You can only use "Wulf's Howl" Once per turn, And only Once That Turn.

Name: Cry of the Werewulf
Type: Counter Trap
(1) When a Spell/Trap/Monster Effect targets a "Werewulf" Monster you control, You can Negate the activation and destroy 1 card on the field.

Last edited by Ryan on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Ok. Some of those are a bit OP, but they have definitely COMPLETY OUTMATCHED Tvbeast. (sorry beast) [I'm not sorry at all] Randi has too much DEF and Convel too much ATT. Randi can a lv4 Shield that blacks blue eyes and shit :/ I don't think that is quite right... And Convel Gains 900 attack EVERY TIME it attacks til end phase... With the moon thing active... Anyways, other then those 2 I like this. 7 out of 10 Now we have to wait until Jesse gives his score.
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Since I allowed Beast to edit his cards, I also allowed Ryan. (He also said he just typed it wrong) He has now scored an 8.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:22 am

TVbeast's is honestly not OP. Its slow and requires setup and the right combination of cards. In all honesty until we see the synchros and xyz's it looks underpowered.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:49 am

werewulf seems very fun and not OP. Cry of the Werewulf seems like a bit much though 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:09 am

FINISHED I DA I DA BES Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 pm

The Fearless archetype this is a light and dark archetype that revolves around high att monsters of lvl 6 and tuners of lvl 2 so lvl 8 syncs and all have all must att if able also changes the lvl to 8 so lvl 8 xyzs arnt hard, the spells are all "bait" cards.

Fearless solder

Eff lvl 4 att: 2000 def: 200 attribute: light type: genryuu

Eff: this card must attack if able, when this card is normal summond speacial summon one level 6 monster from your hand or graveyard in defense position and it's battle position canot be change untill you opponent special summons a monster. At the start of your battle phase flip half your opponents set spell or traps (if odd number flip the lesser) any card your opponent controls that can be activated must do so. Destroy this card during your end phase if destroid this way speacial summon it during your next stand by phase. You may pay 200 life points to raise this cards level by two you may only activate this effect of "fearless solder" once per turn.

Fearless drunk

Eff lvl 6 att: 2500 def: 100 attribute: dark type: genryuu

Eff: this card must attack if able, when this card attackes an opponents monster you may pay life points in stages of 500 to have this card gain 100 attack max 2500, when your opponent attackes this monster they may pay life points in stages of 500 to have this card lose 200 attack max 2500. You can pay 200 life points to change this cards level to 8.

Fearless marksman

Eff lvl 6 att: 2100 def: 2000 attribute: light type: genryuu

Eff: this card must attack if able once per turn reveal one card in your hand then flip a coin tails destroy one card of that kind on the field (spell/trap counts for both) if heads eathr activate set or speacial summon that card. You can speacial summon this card from the grave by discarding 2 cards. You can pay 200 life points to change this cards level to 8.

Fearless mechanic

Tuner lvl 2 att: 900 def: 1000 attribute: dark type: genryuu

Eff: this card must attack if able, if you control a level 6 or 8 monster you can special summon this card from you hand or grave, if you do remove this card from play when it is removed from the field, or banish 2 fearless monsters from you grave instead. you can have this card gain levels equal to the number of "fearless" cards in your grave you cannot speacial summon monsters other than "fearless" monster till the end of the turn. You can remove one light tuner monster in your grave to change this cards attribute to light this change lasts even when in the grave.

Fearless brute

Snc lvl 8 att: 3200 def: 2000 attribute: light type: genryuu

One tuner + one or more non-tuner monsters this card must Attack if able, this card cannot be targeted by your opponents card effects when this card is destroyed special sommon one level/rank 6 xyz or  synchro "fearless" monster from your exta deck in face up defense position it cannot attack until your next stand by phase, when this card attacks reveal one card in your opponents hand if it's a monster special sommon it in attack position it's effects are negated if not send it to the grave.

Fearless stratigest

Snc lvl 10 att: 3300 def: 2500 attribute: dark type: genryuu

One tuner monster+ one or more non-tuner monsters if this card was synchro summoned with two or more "fearless" monsters destroy all set cards on the feld, all "fearless" monsters do not have to attack when this card attacks infick piecing damage to you opponent also if this card damages your opponent that way chose one card in their grave and remove it from play, all "fearless" monsters on the field gain 200 attack points during your end phase you gain life points equal to the number of card your opponent has removed from play x 200.

Fearless helper

xyz rank 6 att: 2400 def: 1800 attribute: light type: genryuu

Two level 6 monsters this card must attack if able when a genryuu-type monster attacks or is attacked you can detach one overlay unit from this card to have it gain attack points so your monster has 100 more attack than you opponents monster this attack gain lasts until the end phase this effect can only be used once per monster, when this card is destroyed special summon one "fearless" monster from your grave.

Fearless commander

xyz rank: 8 att: 3300 def: 2000 attribute: dark type: genryuu

Two lvl 8 monsters this card must attack if able, when this card attacks it gains attack equall to the combined defense of all monsters in your grave, you can detach one overlay unit to negate the effects of all cards on your opponents side of the feld, when a fearless monster you control is destroyed you may attach it to this card as xyz materal. When this card is destroyed send all set cards on the feld to the grave for each sent inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent.

Spells:

"F" fluid bait

Quick play

Reveal one set card you control and one you opponent controls shuffle the first into the deck the second send to the grave if you control a "fearless" monster add one fearless or bait card from you deck to hand you cannot attack your opponent directly the turn you activate this effect. When this card is banished by a bait card special summon one "fearless" monster from your extra deck it's effects are negated and it cannot attack this turn.

"E" Earnest bait

Quick play

All "fearless" monsters gain 200 attack and defence for each "bait" card in your grave untill the end phase when this card is banished by a bait card all "fearless" monsters gain attack equall to the one other monster on the feld.

"A" arrogant bait

Quick play

When a "fearless" or "bait" card is destroyed by a card effect double one "fearless" monsters attack until the of this turn if there are non speacial summon one "fearless" from your deck in face up attack position, when this card is banished by a bait card "fearless" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

"R" ready bait

Quick play

Change all "fearless" monsters to attack position they must attack despite card effects this card cannot be negated by trap cards. When this card is banished by a bait card half the attack of one monster you opponent controls.

"D" determined bait

Quick play

When a "fearless" monster is destroyd by battle it gains this effect until the end phase "when this card is destroyd by battle speacial summon it in face up attack position and it gains attack equall to the damage you took,this card cannot be destroyed by battle." While this card is banished all "fearless" monsters gain this effect.

Fully "F.E.A.R.D." Bait

Continous

This card can only be activated by banishing all "bait" cards with ""F"" ""E"" ""A"" ""R"" and ""D"" (min. One of each) all "fearless" cards gain 500 attack and 200 defence, once per turn you can add one "bait" card from your banished to your hand.

Traps:

Fearless Bait

Continous

All fearless monsters you control gain 200 attack and 100 defence once per turn you can add one bait card from you grave or banished to your hand. If a fearless monster you control is targeted for an attack you can banish this card to negate the attack.

Bait recycler

Counter

If a spell or trap card is activated you can change the target to this card ignoring the conditions. When a "bait" card is activated you can banish this card in your grave to add one "bait" card with a different name to your hand.

I be done and meh is da bes so is dis archtype Razz

Last edited by Tvbeast on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Theree so many beatsticks inbolved that can become invincable just about... No commemnt on that. 6/10 from me So ryans in first ur in 2nd (I just didnt even read all the bait cards, as they were ... iffy) So ya 2nd place unless Jesse has something to say
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

mass OTK potential, but chronomolies are faster. In contrast to Ab I think they are balanced. My main issue is how generic the synchros are when they have massive attack. 6.5/10
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:20 pm

isnt this over yet?
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:58 pm

to be honest i forgot about it
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Me to and I'm the one who started it… lmao I guess we should choose a winner now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Archetype Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next