Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_vote_lcapBattle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_voting_barBattle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_vote_lcapBattle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_voting_barBattle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)

Go down 
+3
Archon The Forbidden
Asuya Youkai
The Real Lever10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) Empty
PostSubject: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:37 pm

This will be a standard  tournament. The format will be TCG/OCG and people will duel in matches. The winner will receive 200 CS, second 100 CS, and third 50 CS. There is no cost to join (thus the low rewards). This requires at least 8 contestants to start.

Current Contestants:

1. Lever10
2. Tamashii Youkai
3. Jesse Anderson
4. Oliver1212
5. Dynelegacy
6. Drewzer44

Last edited by Lever10 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Archon The Forbidden
Archon The Forbidden

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:21 pm

i'll join
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:35 am

ehh sure why not
Back to top Go down
Oliver1212
Oliver1212

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:58 pm

me 2
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:04 am

3 more till we start
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Because Archon left there are now 4 contestants. Do you guys want to just do a 4 man tournament with first place getting a 150 CS reward and everybody else nothing?
Back to top Go down
dynelegacy
dynelegacy

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Im in!
Back to top Go down
Drewzer44
Drewzer44

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Ill join
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:43 pm

I have a proposal for a 6 person tournament (because this really should start). The six of us will duel like normal. The three losers will be decided on who takes on one of the semi-finalists. The one decided will be one of the people who lost from dueling and not due to cheating, internet issues, inactivity issues, etc. If all three are there, then each will duel until one of them beats both opponents. If each wins only once, then the one who lost the least amount of lifepoints while dueling his/her two "second bracket" rounds is declared the one to advance.
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:15 am

now that my comp is working lets go
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Glad your back jesse. If anyone disagrees please say so before I start this
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 pm

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the layout; mind explaining it a bit more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)   Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle to the Top Tournament 1 (standard)
Page 1 of 1