Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_vote_lcapGeneral Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_voting_barGeneral Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_vote_lcapGeneral Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_voting_barGeneral Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms Empty
PostSubject: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Every once in a while my lesson will be on the current meta. Evilswarm is the most common current anti-meta.

Evilswarm is a deck based a lot around getting rank 4 xyz's on the field.

Common Cards:

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-EvilswarmCastor-HA07-EN-SR-1E

Evilswarm Catastor is often run in 3. Its massing ability as well as his effect being continuous is always a problem when trying to avoid Xyz's.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-EvilswarmHeliotrope-HA07-EN-SR-1E

Evilswarm Heliotrope has pretty good attack for a level 4 and is normal. This makes a good target for Rescue Rabbit. When in the hand it is no big deal because it can easily be served for rank 4's. This card is often run in 3's with 1 or 2 rescue rabbits.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-EvilswarmKerykeion-LTGY-EN-SR-1E

Evilswarm Kerykeion is another card that makes it very easy to mass 2 or 3 level 4's for the rank 4 xyz's. This card is usually ran in 3's.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-EvilswarmMandragora-HA07-EN-SR-1E

Evilswarm Mandragora is another monster specialized for massing of level 4's. Its effect activates from the hand and can not be chained which makes it a bit more annoying to stop. This card is usually ran in 3's.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-EvilswarmThunderbird-HA07-EN-ScR-1E

Thunderbird is not the greatest card, as it often leaves the player a bit open to attacks; however it is another card that helps with getting rank 4's. This is usually ran in 2 or 3.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-EvilswarmBahamut-HA07-EN-ScR-1E

Evilswarm Bahamut is not a fun card obviously. It does have some cost, but its 2350 attack as well as a choice of what card to take control of makes it a rank 4 version of Big Eye, but a bit stronger as far is killing goes. 1 or 2 is the common amount run.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-EvilswarmOphion-HA07-EN-ScR-1E

Evilswarm Ophion is the nastiest card in this deck against most meta, and it is run in 2 or 3. On top of being the third strongest rank 4 xyz that requires 2 level 4's (that can attack) with the other two either requiring water monsters or has no effect, that already makes it a powerful card. If that isn't bad enough, it searches a pandemic spell/trap card and stops level 5+ monsters from being special summoned. Not only does it stop nearly every card that can kill it via attack, but it can also search infestation pandemic which stops it from getting slaughtered by spell/trap cards.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-EvilswarmOuroboros-HA07-EN-ScR-1E

Evilswarm Ouroboros has decent attack and has some variety of what it can do. Due to the variety of effects for different decks and the high attack power, this card is not seen a heck of a lot. If this card is run, it is run as one card.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-InfestationPandemic-HA07-EN-ScR-1E

Monsters is a sole part of this deck. This makes it extremely annoying when a spell card designed specifically for them stops spell and trap cards from doing anything to them. This is often run in 3.

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms 300px-InfestationInfection-HA07-EN-ScR-1E

This card helps put extra heliotropes back in the deck while still grabbing a useful evilswarm monster.

I would like you to post two cards that can be sided against this deck that nobody already listed. Explain to us how these cards help against this deck. Do not forget to include any problems with cards evilswarm users may use that will stop those cards. Doing this is worth 40 CS (20 CS per card)

No persons nor individual can take anything from this page.

Last edited by Lever10 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Mr.Alexio
Mr.Alexio

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:47 pm

personally i find a few good cards in;

Black Horn of Heaven
Spoiler:

and while it would die to any evilswarm xyz or a well placed salamandra 106 is useful in stopping those infection addings for 2 level 4's of any kind

Number 106: Giant Hand
Spoiler:

another great card that not only takes out their effects and makes the pandemic card useless but also drops the attack to 0
starliege paladynamo
Spoiler:

and finally you could always just play constellar and smash them xD
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:57 pm

The monster is not on the field which helps the black horn argument a lot. No possibility for infestation Pandemic.

To be fair Starliege paladynamo works against pretty much every deck Razz

Finally, I did say sided cards which extra deck cards dont really come to mind. Please include common cards to side (like no extra deck cards, solemns, etc) for now. 40 CS given.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:18 pm

I will put my two cents in.

Flying "C"

Evilswarms use level 4's and don't have a lot of monsters to sacrifice flying "C", making it very easy to delay them to the point of a good OTK in some decks.

Stygian Dirge

The only issue with this card is if the evilswarm deck runs Tour Guide. In this case the evilswarm player probably has Zenmaines and can Xyz easily for him. With Zenmaines they can destroy stygian Dirge. Other than that it will stop it easily. Just resist destroying zenmaines unless its 3 times in that one turn. If he doesnt have zenmaines or you get past it, then it is usually an easy win. Evilswarms in my experience haven't ran that many MST's due to infestation pandemic and Ophion.
Back to top Go down
kevie41

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:03 pm

snowman eaters eff old vintage magican eff if u can get vanity on the field they cant ss at all flipping the tables to stop a double summon by the eff of a evilswarm soul exchange with vanity is a pretty good combo & thats all i can think of that hasnt been said xD
Back to top Go down
kevie41

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:06 pm

sorry didnt ecpain infestation dosnt protect against monster eff's so thats why snow eater n & old vinjtage magican work
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Ill take it, 40 CS sent.
Back to top Go down
ruzi

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 pm

...shadow imprisoning mirror. Prevents all dark effects from activating. Ideally you wanna play it when ophion has no materials since mirror cant negate continuous effects (ophions summon preventer). In this respect skill drain would be helpful.

In the first game you generally need to remove him by chaining to the pandemic, i.e. chain compuls to pandemic and ray they did not sack second one
Back to top Go down
ruzi

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Also, i suspect they will no longer run heliotrope sincde rabbit is going to 1
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:27 pm

BTW, consecrated light is better ^^

40 CS awarded.

Btw I actually run 3 heliotropes and 1 rescue rabbit in my evilswarm deck.
Back to top Go down
ruzi

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Lever10 wrote:
BTW, consecrated light is better ^^

40 CS awarded.

Btw I actually run 3 heliotropes and 1 rescue rabbit in my evilswarm deck.
I remember alot of people running 3 kaba, 3 helio and rabbits to get access to laggia so i guess 1 rabbit 2 helio sounds okay.

Thanks for the tip on concentrated light. completely forgot it existed Smile
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:38 pm

2 helio? what if one is drawn with rabbit? Its gotta be at 3 helio. Its no big deal if you pull one, just summon it in addition to catastor or something.
Back to top Go down
ruzi

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:42 pm

sorry, meant 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms   General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Lesson 4 - The Meta Evilswarms
Page 1 of 1