Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_voting_barThe Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_voting_barThe Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pure_wiN
pure_wiN

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:33 am

New characters this chapter:
Spoiler:

N and his sisters had entered the Striaton City Gym, ready to get their first gym badge, but to their surprise, the inside of the gym looked far more like a restaurant than a battlefield.

“Did we enter the right building?” asked Anthea

“This isn't just a gym, it's also a restaurant. The gym is at the far back.” said Concordia

“Then let's keep moving.” said N, as they walked all the way to the back of the gym.

Once they arrived at the back of the gym, they saw the three gym leaders. They were dressed like waiters.

“Hey guys, looks like we got our first challengers of the day!” said one of the gym leaders. He had bright, red hair in the shape of fire. He wore a name tag that read “Chili”.

“How splendid. I see we've got three at once this time, that's certainly a first.” said the second gym leader. He had long, blue hair that fell over his eyes. His name tag read “Cress.”

“All three of you are here for a battle, correct?” said the third gym leader. He had short, green hair which was clipped back. His name tag read “Cilan.”

“That's right.” N said with a nod.

“Awesome! Since it's three of you, and three of us, let's shake things up and make this a triple battle!” said Chili.

“Another triple battle! This will be fun, especially since we just had a triple battle before coming here!” said Anthea.

“Yes, this is a good idea. If we use our teamwork strategies again, no one stands a chance against us.” said Concordia.

“I have no objections.” said N

“Wonderful! I can sense the taste of a luxurious battle upon us!” said Cilan, with a big smile on his face.

“This is gonna be boring it watch, if they use those annoying, cheap tricks they used against us.” said White, as she, Cheren, and Bianca sat in chairs outside of the battlefield, ready to watch the battle.

“I doubt they'll actually beat the gym leaders like that.” said Cheren.

“Alright, here are the rules. First off, you each may only use one Pokemon. If you switch out your Pokemon for another one, you will automatically be disqualified. Rule number two! A trainer may not get physically involved in battle! If you do, you will automatically be disqualified. Rule number three! Since this is a triple battle, if one of your Pokemon is unable to continue battle, but you still win the battle, then all three of you will be given the badge. Rule number four! Have fun and good luck!” said Cress.

“Now let's get this battle started! Go, Pansear!” said Chili, as he sent out a Pokemon that looked like a small, red monkey with a short tail.

“Let's go, Panpour!” said Cress, sending out a Pokemon that looked similar to Pansear, but was blue.

“Pansage, come on out!” said Cilan, sending out his Pokemon, which looked similar to Pansear and Panpour, but was green.

“Ready, Gothita?” said Anthea as she put Gothita on the floor.

“Play smart, and we'll win, got it Ralts?” said Concordia as she put Ralts on the floor.

“Alright, Zorua. I know you'll fight well.” said N, as Zorua hopped off his shoulder, and stood next to Ralts and Gothita.

Don't worry N, I'm not weak! I can beat these guys, I know I can!” said Zorua. The battle then begun.

“Pansear, let's start things off with Incinerate!” commanded Chili. Pansear threw small balls of fire towards Zorua.

“Dodge it, Zorua!” shouted N. Zorua jumped over the fireballs with ease.

“Pansage, use Vine Whip on Ralts!” shouted Cilan. Pansage created two long whips made out of vines, and charged towards Ralts.

“Ralts, Double Team, now!” commanded Concordia. Ralts instantly created a dozen illusions of herself, causing Pansage's attack to hit the illusions.

“Panpour, use Water Gun on the real Ralts, now that Pansage has took out the fakes!” shouted Cress. Panpour sent a gush of water out of his mouth towards Ralts.

“Ralts, dodge it with Teleport!” but the attack came too fast, and hit Ralts right in the face, knocking her several feet back.

“Hey, why is everybody ignoring you, Gothita? We'll teach them not to ignore us! Use Tickle on Panpour!” Gothita ran towards Panpour, but was intercepted by Pansage.

“If it's attention you want, it's attention you get! Pansage, use Leech Seed!” commanded Cilan. Pansage  planted seeds right under Gothitas feet, which rooted her to the spot, preventing her from moving.

“Now, Pansear! Use Incinerate on Gothita while she can't move!” Pansear threw three fireballs at Gothita, which each landed a successful hit, the third knocking Gothita several feet back, where Ralts fell.

“Oh no, Gothita!” screamed Anthea.

“Zorua, attack Panpour with Fury Swipes!” shouted N.  Zorua charged towards Panpour, claws extended, but Pansear and Pansage stepped in the way.

“Pansage, use Vine Whip!” commanded Cilan.

“Pansear, use Yawn!” commanded Chili.

Pansear let a huge yawn towards Zorua, causing him to get drowsy, then Pansage assaulted Zorua with the Vine Whips, which knocked Zorua several feet back, where Ralts and Gothita had fell.

“Zorua!” screamed N.

“Looks like I was right. There strategy is being torn apart by the gym leaders.” said Cheren.

“Hah, maybe now they'll learn not to play dirty.” said White smugly.

“Oh but the battle isn't over yet....right?” asked Bianca

“This isn't good, we're losing.” said Concordia. “Ralts, use Heal Pulse on Gothita and Zorua!” she commanded. Ralts sent a pulse through the air towards Gothita and Zorua, which healed them back to full health.

“Alright, now we can win this!” said Anthea.

“Don't be so sure about that!” said Chili.

“Heal Pulse can only heal your partners, but not yourself. So once we beat Ralts, you can longer restore your health!” said Cress.

“Exactly. Pansage, use Scratch on Ralts!” shouted Cilan.

“Pansear, you use Incinerate on Ralts!” shouted Chili.

“Panpour, use Water Gun on Ralts!” commanded Cress.

All three monkeys attacked at the same time, all directed at Ralts. If they were to hit, Ralts would surely be unable to continue battling.

“Ralts, dodge with Teleport!” commanded Concordia. Ralts teleported a good distance behind the three monkeys, leaving them off balance, and their attacks hit the wall.

“This is our chance! Gothita, use Tickle on Pansage!” commanded Anthea. Gothita began tickling Pansages stomach, causing him to fall on the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

“Now, Zorua, attack Pansage with Faint Attack!” commanded N. Zorua charged at Pansage, then attacked him with a nasty sucker punch. Pansage jumped up, and in screamed in pain, staggering back.

“Yes! We got in some damage!” said Anthea happily.

“Don't be so happy just yet, the battle is far from over.” said Cress.

“Pansear, Incinerate Gothita!” shouted Chili.

“Gothita, now, use Mirror Coat!” shouted Anthea. Gothita made a big mirror appear in front of her, which the fireballs bounced right off of, then they doubled in size and flew back at Pansear twice as fast.

“Yikes! Pansear, get out of there!” shouted Chili. Pansear tried to run away, but the attack came too fast, and hit Pansear, hard. Pansear fell to the floor, unable to proceed battling.

“Youch! Play with fire and get burned!” said Chili, as he returned his Pokemon to its Pokeball.

“Yes! You did it Gothita, we beat one of their Pokemon!” said Anthea happily.

“The battle still isn't over! Panpour, use Water Gun on Zorua!” said Cress.

“Zorua, dodge it!” cried N. Zorua tried to move out of the way, but suddenly fell fast asleep. The gush of water then hit Zorua on the back, knocking him against the wall.

“Ha! Pansear may have been beat, but didn't go down in vain! The effects of his Yawn have finally kicked in!” said Chili proudly.

Zorua can't attack, or defend himself if he's sleep....this is bad.” N thought to himself.

“Now, Pansage, finish Zorua off with Vine Whip!” commanded Cilan.

“Ralts, teleport over to Zorua, then attack Pansage with Confusion!” commanded Concordia. Ralts teleported in front of Zorua, then striked the already weakened Pansage with Confusion. Pansage fell down to the floor again, but luckily didn't get confused.

“Ralts can't teleport if she's rooted to the ground! Pansage, use Leech Seed on Ralts!” Cilan shouted. Pansage planted seeds under Ralts's feet, which instantly rooted her to the spot, preventing any type of escape.

“Now that that nuisance is out of the way, Panpour finish Zorua off with Water Gun!” shouted Cress.

“Zorua, wake up! Come on, you're gonna get hit!” cried N. It was no use. Zorua remained fast asleep, then was hit hard by the gush of water. Zorua was now unable to battle.

“Zorua!” N cried, as he ran to Zorua, then picked him up, cradling him in his arms. “My friends getting hurt....that's what a Pokemon battle is.” whispered N.

“The battle is now even!” said Cilan.

“That's what you think. It may now be two on two, but your Pansage has already had its defense lowered, and has been hit twice. One more hit and it's sure to go down.” said Concordia.

“Right! Gothita, use Confusion on Pansage!” commanded Anthea.

“I don't think so! Panpour, protect Pansage!” commanded Cress. Instead of Pansage, Gothita's attack hit Panpour, which dealt a good amount of damage, while also confusing him.

“Pansage is now defenseless, Ralts use Confusion on Pansage!” commanded Concordia. Pansage took the hit, then fell down, unable to continue battling.

“The taste of defeat is bitter....” said Cilan, returning Pansage to it's Pokeball.

“Gothita, attack Panpour again with Confusion!” commanded Anthea.

“Panpour, snap out of it and dodge!” cried Cress. Panpour continued walking around in circles, occasionally hitting itself in the face, then was hit by Gothitas attack, and fell over, unconscious.

“Oh well, I suppose we've been beaten.” said Cress, returning his Pokemon to its Pokeball.

“We did it! We won our first gym battle!” said Anthea happily.

“They actually did it. I must admit, I am impressed.” said Cheren.

“Wow, that was exciting!” said Bianca

“There's nothing exciting or impressive about playing dirty!” said White, unimpressed.

“Alright, you three won fair and square.” said Cilan

“And we now reward you with the Trio Badge!” said Chili, handing them their badges.

N held his badge up in the air, examining it. It was shaped as three triangles attached to each other: one blue, the other red, and the third green.

“Chili, you forgot to give them their badge cases.” said Cress with a sigh, as he gave them cases to hold their badges in.

“One down, seven to go. Just seven more badges, and I can compete in the Pokemon League.” N said quietly, as he put his badge in its case.

“Hey! What about us? We're here for a gym battle too!” said White, as she, Bianca, and Cheren walked up to the battlefield.

“Another pair of three? Is challenging us as a trio a new trend?” asked Cilan with a laugh.

“Hey N! Why don't you three watch us battle and see how a true trainer battles?” asked White

“Why?” N asked. “I won the badge, I have no further reason to be here.” he said, as he and his sisters walked out of the gym.

To be continued.....
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1