Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
farewell academy  I_vote_lcapfarewell academy  I_voting_barfarewell academy  I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
farewell academy  I_vote_lcapfarewell academy  I_voting_barfarewell academy  I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

farewell academy

Go down 
+7
Asuya Youkai
Aichi Sendou
malimali76
Ab9999
(Aurora) Gajeel
Kagatsuchi
jamandi1995
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jamandi1995
jamandi1995

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:48 pm

well this is goodbye for now. it has been an interesting journey, however i am not happy how this academy is been run. However i am sure it will improve by the time i return because we have a capable admin in charge of the academy and mark my words when i am back i will be better that ever. goodbye to the few friends i have made( you guys know who you are). see ya Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:20 am

See ya in a few months ;-;
Back to top Go down
malimali76

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:49 pm

more like a few years..if the way this place is ran is enough to make a member like mandi leave this place needs serious improvement starting with the member we need to learn to LET THINGS THE FUQ GO i personally i personally am gonna try to let things go
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 pm

there are something people cant let go of though
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:56 pm

The problem isn't because people can't let shit go. Please refer to my rant for all the problems.
Back to top Go down
malimali76

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:42 pm

i had you in mind when i commented on this tama -_- ur one of the reason this place isnt functional
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 pm

mind explaning how, Tama helped build this place up, he's the reason why a lot of the people here got better
Back to top Go down
Mr.Alexio
Mr.Alexio

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 pm

i must agree with aichi
Back to top Go down
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 pm

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, ALEXIO WOULD NEVER AGREE WITH AICHI..IMPOSTER >:C
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 pm

My negative comments towards people is actually a beneficiary. Think about it. I insult people to the point where they want nothing more than to get good enough to shut me up. Look at Iryche; he was good when he joined, but because of me, he got much better. Soul and Aichi found me as a rival, and look where they are now. Like me or not, I only push to get results. Some people can handle it, some people can't.
Back to top Go down
! Bluewheel !
! Bluewheel !

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 am

Asuya Youkai wrote:
My negative comments towards people is actually a beneficiary. Think about it. I insult people to the point where they want nothing more than to get good enough to shut me up. Look at Iryche; he was good when he joined, but because of me, he got much better. Soul and Aichi found me as a rival, and look where they are now. Like me or not, I only push to get results. Some people can handle it, some people can't.
gay
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:22 am

Wait did he not tell anyone else? Something came up and he told me he has to leave the computer for a months. Something about family I think
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Muh1

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 am

Ab9999 wrote:
Wait did he not tell anyone else? Something came up and he told me he has to leave the computer for a months. Something about family I think

He told me last time i tested him.

i think he also made a post about it XD
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:52 am

Unfortunately you will probably come back to a dead forum Sad Shit happened so if you do come back and look at this message PM me (on DN) if u want details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

farewell academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell academy    farewell academy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

farewell academy
Page 1 of 1