Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_vote_lcapTeam recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_voting_barTeam recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_vote_lcapTeam recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_voting_barTeam recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu

Go down 
+3
Kagatsuchi
Drewzer44
Tvbeast
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu Empty
PostSubject: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:17 pm

No need for all thouse silly "applications" here just ask and ye shall reseve I'll duel you and if you beat me you in (I'm not that good btw and plus I haven't used pendulums yet) if you lose I will consider you and if we get 13 peps (I dought we will) we shall hold a mini tourney the losers shal leave (or be kicked) and then registration will commence again (if I am in not avalible a higher ranking official shall test you) may the force be eva in your vavor Razz

Leader: Tvbeast

Co: ??????

Member: Jamandi1995

Member: Don Barian

Last edited by Tvbeast on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drewzer44
Drewzer44

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Lol y u no set standards for your team .-.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:26 pm

My standerd is u can beat me a low standerd it is
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:28 pm

Lol, another team?
Back to top Go down
Don Barian
Don Barian

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:30 pm

I guess i'll try out
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:33 pm

I can't currently test you I'll be back to a PC in about 5 hours or so sorry for the inconvience (I didn't expect a recuest so early)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Alexio
Mr.Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Kagatsuchi wrote:
Lol, another team?

that's a good thing iryche, it's the whole point lol. good luck with your team construction beast
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Thx Alexio I'll try not to make it another "rain"
Back to top Go down
jamandi1995
jamandi1995

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:58 pm

i want to join
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Ok I'll get to testing when I get home again sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:45 pm

I'll join to ._.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Ok once we have 6 we will do a tourney to see who gets co sorry no favorites
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:51 pm

roster is edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu   Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team recruitment the "brotherhood of the undead" botu
Page 1 of 1