Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_vote_lcapYu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_voting_barYu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_vote_lcapYu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_voting_barYu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath   Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:38 am

opening=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_FuXiqeVE0

It's been exactly two weeks since the fated duel between Yusuke and Ryu. With Yusuke coming out the victor nothing has been quiet the same for him ever since.

''What do you mean I can't get a room here,'' said Yusuke as his hands claps the table infront of him.

The clerk infront of him stares at him annoyed with his eyes twitching. He release large breath as he yells at Yusuke.

''BECAUSE YOUR 16, NO JOB, NO MONEY, WHY WOULD I EVER LET YOU LIVE IN MY BUILDING,'' said the clerk.

''Well i'm the one that defeated Koga Tamagachi's brother,'' said Yusuke.

''So you brag about defeating a juvenile delinquent,'' remarked the clerk.

''I wouldn't say it like that,'' said Yusuke as his finger rubs against his cheek.

2 weeks ago....

Ryu stares down at the ground with cold experssionless eyes. Yusuke goes up to him as he puts his hand out to pick him up.

''You alright man,'' said Yusuke,''You've been staring at the ground for almost twenty minutes.''

Ryu slaps his hand out of the way as he gets up. ''You've ruined my chances to face my brother,'' said Ryu

''Y-you're brother?,'' asked Yusuke

''My brother, the world champion Koga Tamagachi,'' said Ryu.

present time

Far across to a massive stadium with a crowd of millions inside and outside. Fireworks going off as the crowd cheers. In the center a man rises out of the smoke. Holding his mic he yells into it.

''LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT'S TIME FOR OUR WORLD DUEL FINALS,'' yelled the announcer,''WILL OUR FIVE TIME CHAMP HOLD ONTO THE CROWN OR LOSE IT TO THE NEW COMER HAGA IORI.''

The crowd cheers as Haga appears onto the stage. Outside of the stadium a motorcycle engine roars as a man puts on his helmet.

''Koga you sure this is a good idea,'' said a young lady.

''You gotta make a grand entrance if your the champ,'' said Koga,'' How many times i gotta tell you this Cynthia.''

The motorcycle goes at full speed as he rides up a ramp and jumps into the stadium. The crowd looks up to see Koga fly up into the sky. He lets go of his bike as he parachutes onto his side of the field. Landing safely he throws off his helmet as he puts his duel disk on.

''Now lets get this duel started,'' said the announcer.

A screen pops up to show both there life points meter.

''Imma end this duel in one turn,'' said Koga

''Don't get cocky,'' Haga

-----------------------------break------------------------------

The crowd cheers as Haga is sent flying off the stage as his 8000 lifepoints drop straight to zero. With Koga standing victorious he walks off stage waving to all his fans.

Koga walks into his dark apartment with cynthia at his side. Looking drunk as he can barely stand.

''Sir you've had too much to drink,'' said Cynthia.

''But i'm celebrating,'' said Koga as he hiccups again and again,''Besides i'm 28 I can drink as much as I want.''

Kogas little party is interrupted as a man with a black trench coat turns on the light.

''Well it's good to see that your still your same old self,'' said the man.

''AHHH Marko, how you been,'' said Koga.

Surprised Marko yells at Koga. ''How did you know it was me.''

''Because only my bud Marko would ever walk into my place trying way to hard to be offical.''

''Well I hope you got the report, you drunken bastard,'' said Marko.

''Yeah, yeah I know, my brother got himself into trouble again,'' said Koga as his happy expression changes to one of saddness.

''That, and the fact it happened again,'' said Marko.

''Wait if you weren't here about my brother,'' said Koga as his eyes widden,'' Then that means, no it's impossible we still had time.''

''Your brother and some unknown Duelist whos name is Yusuke Kyoshiro,'' said Marko,''Their duel has triggered that massive surge of energy, it's only a matter of time.''

----Back at brunswick---

A massive explosion happens in the Economic district. Twelve turbo duelist dead on the ground, all burned and bloody. Standing above them is a pale d-wheel as a man wearing a white leather jacket, black shirt and pants, and white helmet that covers his face.

A lone survivor trembling as he falls to the ground. The man walks to him.

''You, tell the world that then a pale horse came,'' said the man,'' Tell them the pale rider is real.''

------------to be continued------------------------

(time to be cheesy)

Next chapter. Riding the wind, lets go accel synchro

Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath   Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:53 am

SO cheesy ;-; Did u copy everything u ever read? loll Nice chapter tho i couldn't remember what the characters looked like in meh mind xP
Back to top Go down
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath   Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Glad you liked it
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath   Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Good chapter. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath   Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:40 am

I will sieg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath   Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh! Duelist Soul chapter 3: aftermath
Page 1 of 1