Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_vote_lcapNew Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_voting_barNew Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_vote_lcapNew Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_voting_barNew Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muh1
Muh1

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards Empty
PostSubject: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:11 am

Mask Change Second

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards 300px-MaskChangeSecond-SD27-JP-OP

Quote :
Discard 1 card, then target 1 face-up monster you control that has a Level; send it to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Masked HERO" monster from your Extra Deck with the same Attribute as that monster, but with a higher Level. (This Special Summon is treated as a Special Summon with "Mask Change".) You can only activate 1 "Mask Change Second" per turn.

First and foremost we have the one card that gives almost any deck the ability to summon masked heros XD. with some of the new ones expect alot of decks to be teching this.

Form Change

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards 300px-FormChange-SD27-JP-OP

Quote :
Target 1 "HERO" Fusion Monster you control; return that monster to the Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Masked HERO" monster with the same Level as the original Level of the returned monster but with a different name. (This Special Summon is treated as a Special Summon with "Mask Change".)

A card that helps dodge pesky targeting removal. pretty mehish :l

Mask Charge

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards MaskCharge-SD27-JP-OP

Quote :
Target 1 "HERO" monster and 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell Card in your Graveyard; add those targets to your hand.

This is basically one of the reasons why heros are definatly going to be making a comeback XD

Elemental HERO Shadow Mist

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards 300px-ElementalHEROShadowMist-SD27-JP-OP

Quote :
If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist". You can only use 1 "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

This is another reason XD. not only is it a great searcher for this deck but its your best way of summoning dark law.

Masked HERO Dark Law

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards 300px-MaskedHERODarkLaw-SD27-JP-OP

Quote :
Must be Special Summoned by "Mask Change", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Any card sent to your opponent's Graveyard is banished instead. Once per turn, when your opponent adds a card(s) from their Main Deck to their hand, except during the Draw Phase: You can banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

Be prepared to see this guy alot XD . its ridiculously op when used right.

Masked HERO Koga

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards MaskedHEROKoga-SD27-JP-OP

Quote :
Must be Special Summoned by "Mask Change", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains ?00 ATK for each monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish 1 "HERO" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses ATK equal to the banished monster's ATK, until the end of this turn.

This cards viability outside of hero decks completly depends on how much that atk gain is going to be XD.

Masked HERO Kamikaze

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards MaskedHEROKamikaze-SD27-JP-OP

Quote :
Must be Special Summoned by "Mask Change", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Only 1 monster can attack during your opponent's Battle Phase. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Draw 1 card.

Now his one is actually pretty cool between his protection and draw effects. surprisingly without stratos Heros probably wont be running this XD.

Contrast HERO Chaos

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards ContrastHEROChaos-SD27-JP-OP

Quote :
2 "Masked HERO" monsters
(This card is always treated as an "Elemental HERO" monster.)
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate that face-up card's effects until the end of this turn.

It might just be me but this card seems so lackluster for what it takes to summon it XD
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:44 am

at least contrast has synergy. I would run one just in case i have that miracle fusion for late game because it IS treated as an e-hero.

I honestly can not wait for this deck. Mostly because shadow mist into darklaw is stupid XD
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:20 am

Darklaw is gonna screw up so many decks lmao Geargias will hate him and I can imagine summoning him first turn XD
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Not that difficult. A hero Lives > dark mist > grab mask change > dark law with mask change > search. The plusses are real
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Lol you ppls are forgetting that any dark deck can summon darklaw
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:55 pm

That'll take 3 cards though, the negatives are real =/
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
That'll take 3 cards though, the negatives are real =/
unless its shadolls XD
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:02 pm

... We are screwed...
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Jesse Anderson wrote:
... We are screwed...

lol. If you thought artifacts weren't screwed in Ocg before you havnt seen anything yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:15 pm

That doesn't look fun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Hero Monsters And Support Cards   New Hero Monsters And Support Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Hero Monsters And Support Cards
Page 1 of 1