Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_vote_lcapFirst Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_voting_barFirst Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_vote_lcapFirst Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_voting_barFirst Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! Empty
PostSubject: First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols!   First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:58 pm

As many of you may know, I did a deck profile on my evols that got 11th at San Jose Regionals. I am stoked to say an Evol deck took Toronto Regionals, showing the deck is much more viable than many may have thought. A lot of it is because Dolkka can stop two cards from HAT or stop Gears before they go off. He did not want to show his side for whatever reason, so that is why it is not here.

*Edit* Okay so awkwardly enough he did not want the video to show him with his side cards, but he was fine with them being in the downloadable deck for devpro.

Main:

Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos x1

Blaster can really deal with some dead evolsaurs in the hand and be used as an extra mst or beatstick.

Evolsaur Cerato x2

7 Evolsaurs is a great number, mostly people want to run 1 cerato 3 diplo, however artifacts are a thing and that is why he evened it out to 2 and 2.

Evolsaur Diplo x2

Being able to pop a backrow is instant plussing.

Evolsaur Vulcano x3

This makes an instant rank 4 xyz, which is fantastic.

Evoltile Lagosucho x1

This was an awkward pick. I can see why he used it, as it made singularity quicker to get into and can make some rank 3 plays. I personally have tried and do not like him as he becomes dead later on in the game.

Evoltile Westlo x3

This is standard. Westlo is the favorite of almost every evo player.

Evoltile Najasho x3

Najasho is a great card to make some fast and stallish plays.

Evo-Force x3

The player says "If you don't play 3 evo-force, I don't know what you are doing." I would have to agree with him to an extent, this deck speeds up the deck so much. This in combo with Najasho is so intense.

Evo-Diversity x3

Searcher, not much to say about that.

Pot of Duality x3

Consistency in a deck where you often just set westlo anyway.

Soul Charge x1

The card is insane. I personally would have taken out lago for a second.

Mystical Space Typhoon x3

The deck does not appreciate backrow.

Book of Moon x1

There is so much plussing to be done with this card and westlo.

Forbidden Lance x2

Great card.

Enemy Controller x2

If you run 3 najasho, you need to have more cards to tribute them. Econ and Tyrants Temper.

Bottomless Trap Hole x1

Staple

Evo-Singularity x3

This is why the deck has topped a few times! This card is an instant +1 or more.

Breakthrough Skill x2

This is a great card this format.

Solemn Warning x1

Staple

Extra:

Evolzar Laggia x3

Can't argue with 3 solemn judgments.

Evolzar Dolkka x2

This is a great card against the current meta if you can protect it.

Evolzar Solda x1

This is a great card to get out with singularity in chain to a noninherit summon. Responding with this to a card like hysteric party gives so much plussing.

King of the Feral Imps x1

This is for when you cant get into your reptiles or to set up for singularity and your future plays.

Number 50: Blackship of Corn x1

Screw hands

Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight x2

He never went into the 2nd one, but silent honor is still a fantastic card.

Evilswarm Exciton Knight x1

The card should be banned, but its not so why not use its help.

Abyss Dweller x1

He never really went into this because dolkka was so much better.

Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk x1

This was mostly used to get rid of breakthrough skills and buff up the evolzars to make them even more annoying to get over.

Ghostrick Alucard x1

"There is a reason this card is 20 bucks."

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Lion Emperor x1

I am kind of upset I didn't run this guy. I have had him for so long and i use him against my friends all the time when I play brofist, but never have i thought to slide it in to get back whatever is needed, being a westlo, najasho, or inferno.

Side:

Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo x2

I find this to be a good side against geargia if you can stop them from using alucard on it.

D.D. Crow x2

This helps against quite a few decks, but I personally think ally of justice cycle reader would have been a better choice.

Effect Veiler x2

This was probably sided in for games when he went against most decks that weren't hat or artifact related.

Mind Control x1

Possibly this was for the mirror somehow. I don't know how common Evols are at Toronto, but he did say he had a friend who used them as well going x-3. Obviously this can be used against problem cards like pleiades. Any time you take your opponent's monster you can do some ridiculous crap with it.

Twister x1

I am not entirely sure why he put this in. Bro Fist haven't exactly been much of a thing I never had a problem with brofist, as i 2-0'ed both brofist players at my regionals.

Level Limit - Area B x2

What this card was for I have NO idea. It might be against bujins but the deck has a nice matchup against bujins.

Prohibition x1

Being able to stop that one card can be useful. I prefer other methods, but it may have worked out for him.

Needle Ceiling x2

This helps when people go overboard obviously. This is probably mostly put in for the geargia matchup.

WireTap x2

Wiretap is an overall good card and I am a little shocked he did not run it in the main.

Those are the cards he used, congrats to Hanko Chow for winning Toronto Regionals and hopefully I can follow you with my own Evol deck.

Last edited by Jesse Anderson on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols!   First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Evo-Force x3

The player says "If you don't play 3 evo-force, I don't know what you are doing." I would have to agree with him to an extent, this deck speeds up the deck so much. This in combo with Najasho is so intense.

Typo Razz
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols!   First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:50 am

I fail to see it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols!   First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Place Toronto Regional Deck - Evols!
Page 1 of 1