Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_vote_lcapHomework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_voting_barHomework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_vote_lcapHomework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_voting_barHomework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands Empty
PostSubject: Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands   Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Fire and Ice hands are new edition to the meta and is splashable in just about anything for at least the next couple of months. For this homework you have to defeat a deck that at the very least attempted to use fire and ice hands against you. You need to win the match. The higher of a dorm you are in the more of a meta deck I expect. Carbuncle Red students I do not really care what deck, as long as it has fire and ice hands. Yellow I want tier 3 or higher and Blue I want you to face hat. If you want help on countering them or knowing how they work visit the lesson on them here.

As always you need to take a print screen of the wins. I recommend having the graveyard open to verify that they ran hands. If they admit defeat the first round don't worry, just take a print screen of the victory message and the hands in the grave the second game you win.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands   Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Damn... Should have stayed in Yellow a few more days so this would be easier lol Anyone wanna duel me with HAT? I don't wanna look for a random person
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands   Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:06 pm

I am up for a duel when I get home ^^
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Brainwashed Cow
Brainwashed Cow

PostSubject: I did it   Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:30 pm

when That Hand is used:
https://imgur.com/O90cEYl

When i won and stuff:
https://imgur.com/p7pm1Gh
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands   Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:13 pm

CS awarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands   Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homework 16 - Facing Fire and Ice Hands
Page 1 of 1