Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_vote_lcapPendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_voting_barPendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_vote_lcapPendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_voting_barPendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!

Go down 
+6
Kagatsuchi
InfinityXX
Asuya Youkai
Muh1
Ab9999
The Real Lever10
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! Empty
PostSubject: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Pendulums are the new kind of special summon being implemented later this year. There have been a few revealed pendulum monsters as well as the mechanic behind it. I am hosting a swiss tournament where you must play any deck and implement at least 6 pendulum monsters into the main deck.

If you have no idea how pendulums work please check out my post on how to pendulum summon here.

In the swiss tournament if you are absent for any one round you are considered dropped and removed from the tournament so please do be on and if you have troubles let everyone know ahead of time.

To join all you have to do is post here saying you would like to join with your DN username.

For joining each participant gets 25 CS. However to get the CS they must play every single round of swiss. Then there are rewards for the top 4.

4th: 75 CS
3rd: 150 CS
2nd: 200 CS
1st: 300 CS

Current Participants:

Jesse Anderson // Lever10
ab999 // ab9999
Tamashii Youkai // Tamashii Youkai
infinityxx // infinityxx
iryche // iryche
Qwon // Brodemo
Castify // Castify
darealpotato // darealpotato
Pimp // Daily Smoker

Last edited by Jesse Anderson on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Obviously I want to feel awesome and do something! Sign me up plz! ^^
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:52 pm

everyone be sure to run triple mst and all the summon negation u can eat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:02 am

I might as well.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:18 pm

ab and tama are signed up
Back to top Go down
InfinityXX

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:32 pm

sounds cool, why not?
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Sure...
Back to top Go down
Qwon
Qwon

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 am

I will when im placed
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Ok then. Any idea when u will be on today or tomorrow? It will easier to test u if we know when you'll be on
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Everyone is updated. We are up to 7 people. The tournament starts Fridaye and signups are still happening!
Back to top Go down
DaRealPotato
DaRealPotato

PostSubject: Signing up   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:34 pm

I want in!
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:41 am

"Bump" The next tourney shouldn't be at the bottom of the list xD
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Pimp

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:51 am

Can i join?
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am

I added you pimp, but I forgot your DN name, something_smoker right?
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:51 am

His DN is Daily Smoker
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Thanks AB. How we have 9 people, and hopefully we can have 10 before tomorrow to make it an even number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!   Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pendulum Tournament Sign-ups!
Page 1 of 1