Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Lelouch's Test Results I_vote_lcapLelouch's Test Results I_voting_barLelouch's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Lelouch's Test Results I_vote_lcapLelouch's Test Results I_voting_barLelouch's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Lelouch's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Lelouch's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch's Test Results   Lelouch's Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:48 am

-----------------------------------------

Match One: Hunders Vs Chaos Dragon

Match Two: Chaos Dragon Mirror

Match One: 5/12

Deck Constrcution Total: 20/24

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Consistency: 5/8

The deck was He got mills of darks and lights for his chaos that he needed. The reason it was not given an 8 is because there were a lot more darks in the deck than needed. One time I did see him get to 4 dark monsters in his grave the second turn, stopping DAD unless he did a choas summon from the hand, but there are only so many. Also the Synchro addition caused tuning spell cards (not good to mill instead of monsters) and a couple times - a useless junk warrior in the hand.

Originality: 5/6

I still see chaos dragons. A 5 instead of a 4 because of junk synchron.

Synergy: 5/6

Every card had a successful purpose. However it did not have any response to crimson blader. Try a paladynamo perhaps? You had 2 level 4s out at once at a point.

Side Deck Number of Card 2/2

Performance Total: 10/22

Focus: 0/2

There were a lot of miscliks and misreadings of abilities.

Use of Cards: 6/10

MST'ed after summoning, not before. Didn't put 0 Attack negated abilities darkflare in defense, and kept attacking high to low. He did however manage an OTK at one point.

Siding: 4/10

2x DD crow. These help him as far as dark monsters and slows me down by removing my sishunder, recycling batteries, and Batteryman AAA's targets. However there was not TOO much special with the siding.

Match Two: 5/12

Deck Constrcution Total: 20/24

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Consistency: 5/8

The deck was He got mills of darks and lights for his chaos that he needed. The reason it was not given an 8 is because there were a lot more darks in the deck than needed. One time I did see him get to 4 dark monsters in his grave the second turn, stopping DAD unless he did a choas summon from the hand, but there are only so many. Also the Synchro addition caused tuning spell cards (not good to mill instead of monsters) and a couple times - a useless junk warrior in the hand.

Originality: 5/6

I still see chaos dragons. A 5 instead of a 4 because of junk synchron.

Synergy: 6/6

Every card had a successful purpose.

Side Deck Number of Card 2/2

Performance Total: 11/22

Focus: 0/2

A lot of misclicks and misreading of abilities.

Use of Cards: 9/10

Kept attacking high to low.

Siding: 2/10

Sided 2 Maxx "C" I CAN special summon a lot with chaos dragons, but 2+ usually means an OTK from a Chaos Dragon, making it not too useful. Also it isn't much that really stopped me well.

Ruling: 4/10

Got two questions right, but two wrong and misunderstood many effects such as when it is possible to special summon gorz.

Attitude: 2/2

No issues

Deck Variation: 0/4

Same Deck

Total: 77/132

Welcome to Carbuncle Red. Different decks, improved ruling, and/or focus could have gotten you into Tiger Yellow.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com

Lelouch's Test Results
Page 1 of 1