Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_vote_lcapDracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_voting_barDracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_vote_lcapDracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_voting_barDracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results   Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:24 pm

-----------------------------------------

Match One: Super Defense Vs Crystal Beast

Match Two: Harpies Vs Wind-ups/ZW

Match One: 7/7

Deck Constrcution Total: 18/18

Number of Cards: 3/3 40 main

Deck Consistency and Synergy: 9/9 Was able to pull off combos really well

Originality and Rarity: 4/4 I never see Crystal Beast

Side Deck Number of Cards: 2/2 15 cards

Performance Total: 12/18

Focus: 3/4 Did not use silent honors anti-destroy effect

Use of Cards: 7/8 He messed up with one combo. He was able to scrap the situation and continue it, but that was mainly luck. (Still good job doing it though)

Siding: 2/6 Sided in 2x Pinpoint Guard and 1 Crystal Promise Pinpoint guard was good but the Promise is kinda weird. I do not know why he sided it. In the first round I was un-able to show my deck really, so I guess its to be expected that he didn't really side in anything good.

Match two: 6/7

Deck Constrcution Total: 16/18

Number of Cards: 3/3

Deck Consistency and Synergy: 7/9 For the most part, pretty consistent from what I saw. He was able to pull the cards he need when he needed them.

Originality and Rarity: 4/4 It's Wind-Ups with Utopia and ZW...

Side Deck Number of Cards: 2/2

Performance Total: 13/18

Focus: 4/4

Use of Cards: 8/8

Siding: 1/6 A point for siding something. His sides did nothing to me. He sided in a double summon.... The other also weren't really material for the sie deck.

Ruling: 5/6 1. Good 2. Half 3.Good  

Attitude: 5/5 Wonderful person!

Deck Variation: 3/3

Special Stipulation: none

Total: 85/100

Welcome To: Tiger Yellow

Here's a tip. Work on your siding. You did great even without the good sides, but its still a necessary skill. You should also take some of those out of the side and put in better cards. Your not supposed to side in things like double summon...

Last edited by ab999 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracerdis Zentael
Dracerdis Zentael

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results   Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Thank you, ab, for the test, and even moreso for the advice and feedback! I'll definitely work on improving my side deck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results   Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:06 pm

well I messed up... As I said first time testing. You cant get into Blue without good sides. xD
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results   Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:25 pm

My new friend has joined us! Wilkommen!
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results   Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Sorry about this fail... I was a bit too lax on this and scored him a little higher then I should have. He still did good, but got into Yellow.
Back to top Go down
Dracerdis Zentael
Dracerdis Zentael

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results   Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank you anyway, and yes I did, Tamashii!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results   Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracerdis Zentaels Test Results
Page 1 of 1