Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_vote_lcapLesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_voting_barLesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_vote_lcapLesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_voting_barLesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist   Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist has taken the place as the best deck of last format. This format it is still very viable. Coach Soldier Wolfbark at 1 did not do much considering most players put him at 2 and was searchable anyway.

Bear

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistBear-CT10-EN-SR-LE

When bear deals damage they set a fire formation spell card. Also it can pop a faceup fire formation card to pop a monster on the field. Lots of plussing and popping with this card.

Gorilla

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistGorilla-CBLZ-EN-R-1E

When Gorilla destroys a monster, it sets a fire formation spell card. It can pop a face up fire formation to pop a backrow. Same as bear but is usually run at 1 because the searching effect is more difficult to pull off.

Boar

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistBoar-JOTL-EN-R-1E

Boar is used mostly to go into crimson blader or xyz for cardinal or tiger king. It has some diversity so that some decks play him at one, but others dont play him at all.

Dragon

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistDragon-CBLZ-EN-SR-1E

when a fire formation card is activated, this guy can set a fire formation trap card (usually tensen). It can send 2 face up fire formation cards to special summon a fire fist monster in the grave other than dragon. Unlike wolfbark, this card does not negate that card's effects. Also it is a fire fist monster so it can be used to go into cardinal or tiger king instead of being limited to only tiger king.

Leopard

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistLeopard-LTGY-EN-C-1E

One reason the deck tops so much is the amount of consistency it has. Leopard gives the deck a huge amount of consistency.

Rooster

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistRooster-JOTL-EN-ScR-1E

Rooster also adds constinency as well as plussing. When special summoned by a fire fist monster (usually the synchro horse prince or spirit) you add any fire fist monster from the deck to the hand. Also the player can pop a faceup fire formation to set any fire formation from the deck, to get the tenki tensu or whatever the player needs at that moment.

Spirit

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistSpirit-CBLZ-EN-R-1E

Spirit specials a level 3 fire monster form the graveyard with 200 or less defense. This is then usually used to synchro horse prince or vulcan, and very very rarely xyz. This card alone gives plussing to the deck. It is at one but it is also searchable.

Coach Soldier Wolfbark

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-CoachSoldierWolfbark-JOTL-EN-ScR-1E

Coach Soldier wolfbark is the card just limited to one. Wolfbark can once per turn special a level 4 fire beast-warrior from the grave in defense with the effects negated. This allows one card xyzs or plussing by having it sit on the board for more than one turn because it does say once per turn.

Fire Formation - Tenki

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-FireFormationTenki-PGLD-EN-GUR-1E

This adds any level 4 or lower beast-warrior type monster. Instant consistency and plussing form this card.

Fire Formation - Tensu

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-FireFormationTensu-AP04-EN-SR-UE

Tensu allows the player to normal summon an extra Beast-Warrior monster each turn. This requires the player to have monsters in the hand, so usually it isn't that great after the first or second turn of using its effect.

Fire Formation - Tensen

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-FireFormationTensen-CBLZ-EN-C-1E

All fire fist monsters gaain 300 attack while this is face up. Also when this card is activated it gives a different beast warrior 700 until the end phase (for a total of 1000) giving the fire fist monsters a strong defense.

Horse Prince

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistHorsePrince-CBLZ-EN-SR-1E

usually made with spirit. After this is summoned it can special summon a level 3 fire monster from the deck, usually rooster which provides a lot more plussing as well as a big beater.

Tiger King

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistTigerKing-PGLD-EN-GUR-1E

When it is xyz summoned, it sets a fire formation spell/trap card from the deck. Also it can detach to negate monster effects of anything not beast-warrior type on the field until the end of the opponent's turn. When it is sent from the field to the gracvyard, the player can semd 3 face-up spell/trap cards to the grave to special summon 2 beast-warrior-type monsters with the same attack from the deck in defense. The card all around has answers and so much diversity.

Cardinal

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistCardinal-LTGY-EN-ScR-1E

It has a tiaramisu effect. Detach 2 to shuffle 2 fire fist and/or fire formation cards from the field or grave and 2 cards on your opponent's field or graveyard and shuffle them as well. Anything that shuffles into the deck can get very nasty very fast.

Lion Emporer

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist 300px-BrotherhoodoftheFireFistLionEmperor-CBLZ-EN-SR-1E

This just searches for any fire monster and adds it to the hand but it can not be normal or special summoned for the rest of the turn. This adds some consistency but is rarely brought out.

These are the major cards to know and watch out for when facing or making the deck. For 40 CS give me one card that will counter this deck and why it does.

I know this is a day late and I appologize as I did not get home until super late last night when I had no choice in the matter. Because of this being late this will be due Sunday next week instead of Friday, giving you 8 days. Lessons and homeworks will still be posted on Fridays.

Last edited by Jesse Anderson on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist   Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Mind Crush has been used already. Mind Crush because tenki is the absolute most common fire formation card to come across and it gets exactly what is needed. Spirit and wolfbark are both at 1, so mind crushing either can be very harmful to the player because their easiest plus in their hand is gone.
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist   Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:01 am

FYI, with tensu you said special summon instead of normal summon
Also edit your tiger king. GET YOUR EFFECTS STRAIGHT!!! lol Well I know that was a lot to type so 2-4 mistakes is no big deal. I also think no one except me gives a shit. But hey, why should I care what they think? XD

This the reply to the actual question. Overworked. If you know what it does it's pretty obvious. Pops any monster on the field who's attack is higher then it's original attack. With all the fire formations and beast warriors, this card is A LOT of fire fist hate. And if you don't like gravekeepers this also works on them. I bring this up cause I was just killed by a gravekeeper deck, and it's fresh in my mind how all my beautiful grave effects were negated.   Sad
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist   Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:01 am

Dang i guess by the end of it I just wanted the lesson to be over, that tiger king had so many spelling errors haha.

40 CS rewarded for that. The deck relies on the fire formation cards so they are at a constant attack plus.
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist   Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:58 pm

It's a fairly weak card unless you pull it first turn and manage to protect it, but Protector of the Sanctuary works fairly well. It prevents the opponent from adding any card from their deck to their hand except by drawing. There's also a combo with it and Disturbance Strategy that causes the opponent to shuffle their hand into the deck and then they're unable to draw anything else because of Protector.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist   Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 pm

yea I will give that to you. I would almost say mistake is better because you can keep it more easily and not have to normal summon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist   Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson 14 - Brotherhood of the Fire Fist
Page 1 of 1