Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Kira's Test Results I_vote_lcapKira's Test Results I_voting_barKira's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Kira's Test Results I_vote_lcapKira's Test Results I_voting_barKira's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Kira's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Kira's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Kira's Test Results   Kira's Test Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:01 pm

-----------------------------------------

Match One: Hunders vs Hero Fist

Match Two: Chaos Dragons vs Chaos Jinzo

Match One: 5/12

I won 2-1

Deck Constrcution Total: 22/24

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Consistency: 6/8

The first game you just couldn't get anything. The next two games however you kept having me worry and waste traps on simple fire fist low level monsters while you were popping your big buys.

Originality: 6/6

I have not seen this mixture before

Synergy: 6/6

It did work out well and the fire fist added a punch and control that surprisingly worked out better than I had thought. Seemed to work better than standard heroes.

Side Deck Number of Cards: 2/2

Performance Total: 21/22

Focus: 2/2

He was a bit slow realizing that he had 3 heroes, allowing him to clear what I had of my back row and not just one card however he figured it out so I won't dock the point.

Use of Cards: 10/10

He gave bluffs when appropriate, got me to use traps on simple fire fist, and got rid of the cards he needed to.

Siding: 9/10

2x light imprisoning mirror and 1x MST is great to side. I did feel that his lack to trap cards to stop my summoning in his main could have been a help though.

Match Two: 12/12

I didn't get the greatest luck, but he still won 2-0

Deck Constrcution Total: 24/24

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Consistency: 8/8

He was getting out jinzo and DAD pretty easily. It didn't help my luck that he decided to pull Thunder king 3 times in one duel. The chaos was a nice touch.

Originality: 6/6

Never seen Chaos Jinzo.

Synergy: 6/6

The chaos worked well with the trap stopping.

Side Deck Number of Cards: 2/2

Performance Total: 21/22

Focus: 2/2

I was pretty tired and I made way more stupid focus tests than I should have due to shear boredom. Got it every time.

Use of Cards: 10/10

He did nothing wrong, and he did two things that brought him the points he needed. He pulled Rai-oh which did two things. One, it powerhoused my weak monsters and stopped my strong monsters, which slowed me down a lot! Two he just kept bringing it out to the point it was a good move that also annoyed me to the point it was more difficult to focus. He also held off and DAD because he knew I had DAD and it went to a match of who can OTK or screw the other through having 4 or more dark monsters in the grave.

Siding: 9/10

He sided 2 DD crow, 2 prohibition, and 2 maxx C. They were all good for my deck, but nothing that was incredible for that point.

Ruling: 6/10

He was correct on one ruling I was not and in game he didnt make any mistakes, however when it came to the ruling quiz he missed two questions.

Attitude: 2/2

He said "yolo" three times, but I will give him the points anyway Razz

Deck Variation: 4/4

Chaos Jinzo and Hero Fist... If you got a similarity let me know.

Total: 118/132

I suggest studying up on ruling because those two questions is what was in your way of pegasus blue.

Normally he would be placed into Tiger Yellow, but he want to be in Carbuncle Red because he likes the color red. So he will be in the red dorm and will be considered a red student. However he will have the ability to participate in anything that has a Tiger Yellow requirement.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com

Kira's Test Results
Page 1 of 1