Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_vote_lcapGeneral Lesson 13 - Evols I_voting_barGeneral Lesson 13 - Evols I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_vote_lcapGeneral Lesson 13 - Evols I_voting_barGeneral Lesson 13 - Evols I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

General Lesson 13 - Evols

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

General Lesson 13 - Evols Empty
PostSubject: General Lesson 13 - Evols   General Lesson 13 - Evols I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:42 pm

I wanted to talk to you guys about one of the decks that never got the chance to shine because an alternate deck for the same purpose was high above it. Back in about late 2012 Evo's came into existance. The idea was to use the reptile Evotile monsters to special summon the dinosaur Evosaur monsters, use a series of effects due to this, then use the new dinosaurs to xyz for a dragon Evolzar that helps ensure a lockdown. This was a fairly long process that was outshined by macro/dino rabbits.

Dino rabbits was the deck that was topping everywhere in the TCG (OCG never had tour guide, so I am uncertain about how it did in the OCG). The idea was to use rescue rabbit, who was unlimited, to much more quickly get the lockdown with evolzar monsters by using dinosaur vanillas. The deck may not always outpace Evo's, but they had plenty room for immense backrow that made them top everywhere in the TCG.

Evo's still haven't been seen doing a whole heck of a lot as of late, however they are getting a new trap card in Primal Origins that speeds up their game and provides much easier lockdowns. In slower formats, like we are in right now, Evols have much more opportunity to take down the meta. They have topped regionals alrady this format without the new card.

Let's get onto the main cards of the deck!

Evoltile Westlo

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvoltileWestlo-PHSW-EN-SR-1E

when Westlo is flipped, special summon an Evolsaur from the deck. This can get off turn two Evolzar plays as well as Evolsaur effects.

Evoltile Najasho

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvoltileNajasho-ORCS-EN-SR-UE

When Najasho is tributed, special summon an Evolsaur from the deck. It may seem slow but with 2000 defense to hold his own and a ridiculous two card combo I will get into later, This card will make the deck explode.

Evolsaur Diplo

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvolsaurDiplo-PHSW-EN-R-1E

When this card is special summoned by the effect of an Evoltile monster, it pops a spell or trap card the opponent controls. It is a free and very easy effect that can get rid of pesky backrow or force unwanted timed use of them that can allow easier plays. Diplo essentially is a plus one when special summoned by an evoltile effect.

Evolsaur Vulcano

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvolsarVulcano-PHSW-EN-R-1E

When this is special summoned by the effect of an Evoltile monster, it special summon one Evosaur monster from the graveyard. This seems like a much better effect than it actually is because it takes a few turns before evosaurs tend to wind up in the grave, but the effect still can pull some mass Xyz Spam and is a great card.

Evolsaur Cerato

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvolsaurCerato-PHSW-EN-UR-1E

Cerato is basically a 1900 attack beatstick. When it is special summoned by an Evoltile effect, it becomes a 2100 beatstick and whenever it destroyed an opponents monster by battle (even tokens!) it searches for an evoltile and adds it to the hand.

Evolsaur Elias

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvolsaurElias-ORCS-EN-C-1E

When it is special summoned by the effect of an Evoltile monster, it can specail summon a level 6 or lower fire dinosaur-type monster from the hand. This is the only level 6 Evol players usually use and often leads to Xyz plays if used.

Evolzar Dolkka

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvolzarDolkka-CT09-EN-ScR-LE

Evolzar Dolkka negates up to 2 monster effects, destoying each. This puts a huge control over the monsters.

Evolzar Laggia

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvolzarLaggia-CT09-EN-SR-LE

Evolzar Laggia nets so much advantage for being a walking solemn judgment with no cost. The only issue is it can get breakthrough skilled or effect veilered, but the card will almost always take out one of the best cards the opponent has.

Evolzar Solda

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvolzarSolda-ORCS-EN-UR-1E

The rank 6 Evolzar card that resists destruction and stops multiple special summons.

Evo-Diversity

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvoDiversity-GAOV-EN-R-1E

Evo-Diversity is the searcher for hte deck. The player can only use one per turn, but it searches for any Evoltile or Evolsaur monster from the deck and adds it to the hand.

Evo-Force

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvoForce-ORCS-EN-SR-1E

The player tributes an evotile to special summon an evolsaur from the deck. It is treated as if it was special summoned by the effect of an evotile monster. This is where Najasho can get ridiculous. Setting or normal summoning Najasho and activating this specials two from the deck essentially, getting the effects from both. This triggers both Evolsaur effects. This usually results in two Xyz's or and xyz and backrow removal.

Evo-Singularity

General Lesson 13 - Evols 300px-EvoSingularity-PRIO-JP-C

This is the new card coming out in May that made me talk of this. This is a trap that, when activated, special summons and Evolzaur from the extra deck and equips one Evoltile and one Evolsaur monster from the graveyard to it as xyz material. This is an instant Laggia, Dolkka, or whatever other Evolzar with one card. It is like a slightly slower rescue rabbit with a bit more restriction without having to run the vanillas or being restricted to only the rank 4 evolzars. This effect is insane and has won me more than a few duels on Devpro with the few times I have pulled it.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com

General Lesson 13 - Evols
Page 1 of 1