Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_vote_lcapTamashii Youkai Test Results I_voting_barTamashii Youkai Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_vote_lcapTamashii Youkai Test Results I_voting_barTamashii Youkai Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Tamashii Youkai Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Tamashii Youkai Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Tamashii Youkai Test Results   Tamashii Youkai Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 pm

-----------------------------------------

Match One: Hunder vs Ghostrick

Match Two: Orichalcos vs Gem-knight

Match One: 0/12

I won 2-0

Deck Constrcution Total: 11/24

Number of Cards: 1/2

Deck Consistency: 1/8

I did not see anything good with this really. Between the two matches he managed to stall and use a few flip effects and search for a level 1 monster twice.

Originality: 6/6

Never seen anyone else play Ghostricks

Synergy: 3/6

The deck just didn't have a proper balance, however the cards did still work with eachother having all the flip effects and such. The deck itself seemed a bit too combo based between cards that set my monsters, house, and his own miniature army.

Side Deck Number of Cards: 0/2

Performance Total: 9/22

Focus: 1/2

He was catching my on purpose mistakes, but he could have taken out my set ghostship while I had no facedowns but must have forgotten it had less defense than his monster.

Use of Cards: 8/10

You did not defeat my ghostship while you had the chance. I am not too familiar with this deck, and I do not know that well of what you should have done as opposed to what you did.

Siding: 0/10

No side

Match Two: 5/12

I won 2-1

Deck Constrcution Total: 19/24

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Consistency: 6/8

He was always pulling strong monsters relatively easily. He was having a hard time getting the fusion card in the last game I think it was.

Originality: 6/6

Pretty standard with some cards I do not usually see in a gem knight deck, however I almost never see gemknight.

Synergy: 5/6

The cards worked well with each other. He had good power and defensive cards. The only issue is he was so vulnerable to my traps which ultimately costed him the match.

Side Deck Number of Cards: 0/2

No side

Performance Total: 7/22

Focus: 1/2

He didn't catch me special summon gorz with a card in the backrow.

Use of Cards: 6/10

You did what you could, but all that attacking while i had backrow probably wasn't necessary Unless you just didn't have MST's, Darkbribes, heavy storm, and/or amythest in your deck. Also at one point you used rabbit to ultimately pull aquamarine and sacrifice it that turn for ruby. When using Rabbit I am sure you could have pulled a monster with higher attack.

Siding: 0/10

No side.

Ruling: 3/10

He caught some ruling errors I made on purpose and he answered one of the four questions right.

Attitude: 2/2

No issues with his attitude.

Deck Variation: 4/4

Much different decks.

Total: 60/132

Welcome to Carbuncle Red
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com

Tamashii Youkai Test Results
Page 1 of 1