Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_vote_lcapI'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_voting_barI'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_vote_lcapI'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_voting_barI'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazer Slater
Blazer Slater

I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For.   I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Sorry for the title. That's how I start out all of my introductions. Anyhow, I'm Blazer Slater! You may call me Blazer or Blazer-Chan. I really love rainbows but that's because they're pretty.

As for my YGO Decks, I run:
Elemental Heroes (Traditional)
Crystal Beasts
Spellcasters
Fortune Lady
Madolche/E-Teledolche (One of my favorites)
Back to top Go down

I'm Not The Droid You're Looking For.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Dragon Academy :: Handbook :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
ChatBox