Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_vote_lcapJust Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_voting_barJust Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_vote_lcapJust Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_voting_barJust Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archon The Forbidden
Archon The Forbidden

Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic   Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:45 am

Gogo was all alone in her little cave. She had been for what felt like years. Here in the Zone Eater there was no way to tell time, and she could've been here for months, years or even decades. "Now that's just absurd," she thought. "I can't have been her for decades, can I?" She was feeling sick of having forest rodents as meals, but luckily the Zone Eater seemed to have swallowed a group of pheasants, so she was eating well. She hummed a little tune while eating her meal, but stopped when she heard footsteps, human footsteps...
  Hearing the sounds of people, she quickly put on her helmet. Being androphobic she got extremely nervous around men. Especially so if there were no other women with her, ad from how heavy the footfall was, she could tell there was at least one man. At first glance, her helmet looked something of a mix between a hood and and a mask, but in all actuality, it was just a typical crystal helm covered in cloth. Well maybe not typical, as her left horn was a custom addition.
 As the footsteps drew closer, she started to hear a conversation. First a somewhat loud voice, which likely belonged to a male in his late teens or early twenties. He said with much flamboyance, "Wow, look at all the cool treasure we found in here guys! I told you we'd find some good stuff in here!" "Sir Locke," said another voice, probably in his late forties, "I doubt a hairpin and a jacket would qualify as treasure, even to one such as thyself." The first voice replied something along the lines of "You couldn't tell a piece of treasure if it cut you into pieces," and his real words caused Gogo to blush as they were quite..."colorful."
  A third voice, this time female, and like the first voice, probably around twenty, intervened saying, "Girls, girls, you're both pretty, but let's just fininsh exploring this place, and get out of here!" Both men grumbled, "Fine...," and the female voice whispered something Gogo couldn't hear, and then the three slowly walked in Gogo's general direction, worried there might be a monster.
  Gogo came out of her hiding spot and said in a deep voice, "What business do you have in my lair?" "wh-who are you," asked the female voice. "I am Gogo, jack of all trades, and master of mimicry. I have stated my name, but who are you?" The female voice said," I am Terra Brandford, and these are my companions, Locke Cole and Cyan Garamonde. Locke is a thief-" "TREASURE HUNTER!!!" "-Okay, treasure hunter, and cyan is, er rather, was, the retainer to the king of Doma."
  "Was? did something happen to king Geoffory? Did the Cristophe family attack? if so, why didn't Doma's espers help?" "Cristophes? Leo would never do such a thing. Leo was a good man," said Terra with a tear in her eye, remembering the noble general. Cyan looked at Terra and whispered to her, "Miss Terra, Doma hasn't had a king Geoffory in more than a thousand years."

End Of Chapter 1
Back to top Go down

Just Who Are You? A FF6 fanfic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Dragon Academy :: Miscellaneous :: Writing-
Jump to:  
ChatBox