Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_vote_lcapT.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_voting_barT.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_vote_lcapT.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_voting_barT.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perezident97
Perezident97

T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) Empty
PostSubject: T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there)   T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:23 pm

So once the new format started, as most people may know, a lot of decks that relied on a ridiculous amount of backrow got a good boost because Heavy was banned, even if some of the staple trap cards were hit.

One of the decks I feel that got an amazing boost from the TCG list is Tech Genus, also know as T.G.'s. Heavy banned and striker at 2 gave me enough hope to try this deck out, and I was glad I gave it a chance.

Current Decklist: https://i.imgur.com/TiJP0Xf.png

Feel free to change whatever you fee like changing, but for me this has been the most consistent build I have tried, but if you have nay suggestions, feel free to list them.

Since most of the Main Deck is self-explanatory I will mostly elaborate on the side deck choices.

1 Ryko: This is for a small amount of problem cards that people side in/main deck and another reason I will talk about. Some examples of problem cards  are Jinzo, Evilswarm Ophion and Royal Decree. But there is also another reason I side Ryko, and that is that he can make things miss the timing. I will side him in against Elemental Hero's and also against Chaos Dragons plus some other decks that have cards that can miss the timing.

3 Mystical Space Typhoon: This is again for problem cards, but only backrow. Things like Royal Decree, Gozen Match, Rivalry of the Warlords, Prohibition, Macro Cosmos, Dimensional Fissure and more. I decided not to main deck it because I felt like lance was better in this deck. Most of the time you want to be able to set all your traps or defensive cards and that spot that MST's take up can be very vital. Lance on the other hand can be defensive AND offensive so that is why I main the lances.

2 Prohibition: This card is just good if you know what cards the deck you are playing against needs. I would suggest taking this out and using something else if you are inexperienced.

1 Dark Bribe: This is again for pesky sided cards against you, one the main ones being the dreaded Eradicator Epidemic Virus. If they side you against this and resolve it relatively early calling traps, then 95% of the time it's GG.

2 Debunk: Really good against Dragons and other decks, but mostly against Dragons.

2 Imperial Iron Wall: Really good against Dragons and Prophecy. Also good against Heros and CHaos Dragons.

3 Mind Crush: This card is way too good to not side. Amazing against Prophecy, Heros, Dragunitys, Bujins, Six Sams, Infernity, Hieratic, Constellars, Fire Fist's and way more.

1 Skill Drain: This is for the decks that are very effect reliant. Very good in a plethora of matches and definitely worth taking up a spot.

So if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask them.

Any tech choices of yours are also welcomed.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there)   T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Probably the best T.G. deck I have ever seen. I can't think of anything other than personal preferences that I would change about it (like sided Maxx C and effect veiler rather than mind crush).
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Perezident97
Perezident97

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there)   T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Lever10 wrote:
Probably the best T.G. deck I have ever seen. I can't think of anything other than personal preferences that I would change about it (like sided Maxx C and effect veiler rather than mind crush).
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there)   T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.G. Stun (A.K.A. that's a lot of purple cards you got there)
Page 1 of 1