Match Two: Chaos Dragons Vs Gladiator Beast Stun

-----------------------------------------

Match One: 5/12

I won 2-1

Deck Constrcution Total: 21/24

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Consistency: 6/8

The deck was surprisingly consistent for a 3 type blend. However it didn't seem like the deck was at full potential due to it being somewhat slow.

Originality: 6/6

Very interesting blend. Never seen anything like it.

Synergy: 5/6

The cards worked well together and slowed me down to the point he can get the things he needed. The problem I thought was that i felt those few gravekeeper monsters were a bit too slow. Granted they did give some decent defense as well as some virus popping with necrovalley, but it was just a bit too slow making trap cards a probable better fit. You did even say there was a better version of your deck you made using cards like skill drain instead of gravekeepers and said it was better even.

Side Deck Number of Cards: 2/2

Performance Total: 21/22

Focus: 2/2

He made two misclicks, however he was on his ipad for this one match an quickly switched to the computer. The ipad can be a bit annoying with DN though.

Use of Cards: 9/10

You had a couple facedowns to support you and I had one facedown and few cards in hand. You were using two sabersaurus cards to attack me directly two turns in a row and it worked. However after the second time I got down to 650 Life points and you xyz'ed for cowboy. Personally I feel that was too risky for me already having a facedown like I did for in case it was something like black horn, which it was.

Siding: 10/10

Great sides. Deck Devastation virus completely destroyed my hand, forcing me to xyz with two thunder sea horse at one point which is the first and probably last time I have EVER seen that happen. Malefic Cyber End was perfect for my vylon prism pulling monsters with 3500-3800 ATK without hindering your deck consistency too much. Macro stops my AAA battery for the most part, my thunder sea horse effect, and recycling batteries. Needle Ceiling is good for my massing and soul taker helps with all my synchro/xyz monsters.

Match Two: 0/12

I won 2-0

Deck Constrcution Total: 22/24

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Consistency: 7/8

He could search and get what he needed usually. It lost a point because he didn't get the traps he needed when going against my cards. When I had a huge monster advantage he did last until I had 1 card left in my deck however.

Originality: 6/6

I for one rarely ever see gladiator beasts and weirdly haven't seen one so trap heavy.

Synergy: 5/6

The cards and strategies worked well with eachother, but I felt the balance as far as trap cards go is off.

Side Deck Number of Cards: 2/2

Performance Total: 21/22

Focus: 1/2

Now that he switched onto his computer he didn't misclick. However he did forget that he couldn't special summon laquari with laquari, or just completely forgot which gladiator beast he used to special summon another.

Use of Cards: 10/10

He didn't really make any mistakes with how he used his own cards. It was just a matter of it being a bad deck to go against as well as not having the right traps for the right situations.

Siding: 10/10

Shadow Imprisoning/Light Imprisoning Mirrors were good enough for me to give most of the points as it stopped my dragons almost completely. Soul taker took the rest by stopping monsters already on the field.

Ruling: 9/10

He answered all ruling questions correctly. Despite him catching 3 of the things I did, the fourth and last one he did not. I sent DAD to the grave with wyvern's effect instead of banishing it.

Attitude: 2/2

Great guy.

Deck Variation: 4/4

Not much similar between his two decks. They were both a slight bit trap heavy, but most non meta decks nowadays are.

Total: 103/132

Welcome to Tiger Yellow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com

DarkDerp Test Results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1