Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_vote_lcapDo I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_voting_barDo I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_vote_lcapDo I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_voting_barDo I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?

Go down 
    +4
    joshuadyson
    (Aurora) Gajeel
    Kagatsuchi
    Asuya Youkai
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? Empty
    PostSubject: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Some time ago, I was banned from here by the administration of the academy. I didn't get in trouble because I announced that I was the best in the academy. I didn't get in trouble for this little nugget: "You want nothing but power, and you're nothing but a backstabbing.." You get the idea..Basically, I got banned because..I have the balls to say things that nobody else has the balls to say. On August 31st, I am leaving the academy. Now some of you might cheer for me and support me all the way. Others will say "good riddance" and will be happy that I will be gone. Chances are, I'm going to get in trouble for this, but who cares?

It's funny to me...Mr. Alexio brought be back here, almost bending over backwards to give me what I originally wanted. And it's funny to me because all I really wanted was a say to voice my facts. See that chatbox is power; in some peoples' hands it's nothing but a chatbox. In my hands, it's a landmine ready to go off. This academy, inside and outside of DN and Devpro is a PARADE of shameless ass-kissers and empty-suited "Yes"-men. This all seems like a childish rant, and chances are, it'll be taken down like everything controversial that I bring up, which is pretty often; however, this is a call for change.

I simply decided that since I will be leaving, I am going to change the dead-chatboxes with dozens of people there. I am going to change the monotonous ass-kissing shown to the authority of this place. I am going to change the screwjobs given to the people who worked their asses off to get better and to test themselves for things such as the Rainbow dorm, only to get screwed over by a matter of preference for cards in a deck, which is all based on opinion rather than FACT. And FACT is, people like Volpe, people like Iryche, and people like myself who worked day-in and day-out to get to where they are are getting screwed over in various different ways.

THEY don't want to say anything for fear of getting in trouble, or getting kicked or banned. But I am NOT going to be intimidated. A very famous professional wrestler once said: "I am the Voice of the Voiceless." Well in this case, that'll be me. I don't give a damn about the consequences; my voice WILL be heard, and a lot of times when it is, many of the people call for me to come back when I get booted out of here. Yet the "Authority" does not want me back, and instead uses "anonymous voting" to decide amongst THEMSELVES, NOT the people. The PEOPLE are the ones with the power, NOT the authority. Let them be heard; let them be seen; and let them decide the fate of this academy.

Do I have everybody's attention now..?

Last edited by Asuya Youkai on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kagatsuchi
    Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? Giphy
    Back to top Go down
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    joshuadyson
    joshuadyson

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:31 pm

that was beautiful ;_; Crying or Very sad
    Back to top Go down
    malimali76

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:10 pm

I feel happy hes leaving in all honesty but at the same time i dont want him to leave so confusing Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:17 pm

i know ill miss having someone as good as you to go against tama
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:14 am

Some of this stuff should be handled via PM but why would you get banned for complaining about it? Unless you keep posting topics of complaint or whatever after warning you won't be banned for this. Or maybe you would if it was a tier 1 complaint.(YGO puns ftw) And the last time u were banned was because, if I remember correctly, you were being an ass hat and nuisance. If that's called having "the balls to say what others won't" then whatever. Also if we let the regular members vote there would be problems, such as people making new accounts to keep on voting.

Isn't this post a tad reckless?
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:21 am

If speaking my mind offends people and makes me into an "asshat" then so be it, and problems or not, the people here have a voice too. Let them vote, let them say what's on their mind, not this anonymity bullshit. Should this have been handled by PM? Absolutely not, because that would defeat the purpose. I want EVERYONE to know what's going on around here, and it isn't a bunch of complaints; these arw calls for CHANGE. I figured someone like you would see me as "reckless" but trust me, I can get a whole lot worse. I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for the students, and from the looks of things, they seem to agree with me. So like it or not, I'm not going to back down.
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:53 am

How exactly do these changes you have in mind work? I think everyone should at least see what you have in mind before this discussion continues on.
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:05 am

They're already in motion, actually. Lev is ridding of the Rainbow test; unnecessary but works nonetheless, so no more pointless screwjobs. Every time I enter the chatbox, I stir up a massive conversation, whether it be negative or positive. And right now, I'm getting everyone to voice their opinions on the matter of this academy's standing, of which many of them replied that things are in fact going to complete shit.
    Back to top Go down
    Don Barian
    Don Barian

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:14 am

You totally just dropped a pipe bomb like CM Punk did a couple years ago on Monday Night Raw. Kuddos to ya bro
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:38 am

Ok. Well let's try to address this problem In some way. Are there problems with me or other staff?(yes/no question no reasons needed) Are the events too few or too boring? Should we recruit more? What?
    Back to top Go down
    Kagatsuchi
    Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:38 am

Multiple problems. No answers.
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Here are my answers in order according to each question: Yes, yes, and yes.
    Back to top Go down
    Ab9999
    Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:01 am

Ok then can people please post here what is wrong with the events? What's wrong with them and ideas you may have for any new events or how we may be able to modify current ones. As for members, I would appreciate it if people start asking the people they duel whether they are interested in joining this forum. If I can I'll recruit later today. For the problem with staff, would anyone who has an opinion on this please PM me the details on what is wrong with me and/or other staff? Thanks.
    Back to top Go down
    Kagatsuchi
    Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:33 am

You don't quite understand. You can't just go in and ask someone if they want to join. It's embaressing.
    Back to top Go down
    Asuya Youkai
    Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:12 pm

I'll tell you what's wrong with the staff right now; no more of that stupid PMing bullshit. The problem with the staff is that the mods are complete sycophants and don't enforce shit. For example, if I were to, say, give one of my famous rants in the chatbox, all I'll get is a tiny little "infraction." How stupid can you get, honestly? The infractions don't do ANYTHING, just like the mods don't do ANYTHING. They're nothing but empty-headed, cowardly sycophants. Are there exceptions? Of course. But a majority of them only do what their "boss" tells them to do; they don't enforce what they believe is right. When I was mod, I made SURE that people listened. I made sure that people like Young Money didn't annoy the crap out of us, and I made sure that everyone knew who they were dealing with. This whole "talk it out" or "take it to DN" business is a load of bullshit; if you have a problem with someone, you deal with it right then and there like a MAN and you make sure everyone knows for the future not to fuck with you again.

As for the events, all we have are those little chatbox tournaments that have no restrictions or anything. The tournaments are supposed to be FUN, yet people use Shaddolls, or Constellars, or other competitive crap; there needs to be restrictions. Plus, that's the ONLY THING we look forward to nowadays. I set up the RP, yes, but that's not that much else to do. I've seen other academies have GFX contests, Clan tournaments, and other things that we DON'T have. It's BORING HERE.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?   Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I Have Everybody's Attention Now?
    Page 1 of 1