Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_vote_lcapDeathscythe : fan made archtype I_voting_barDeathscythe : fan made archtype I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_vote_lcapDeathscythe : fan made archtype I_voting_barDeathscythe : fan made archtype I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Deathscythe : fan made archtype

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

Deathscythe : fan made archtype Empty
PostSubject: Deathscythe : fan made archtype   Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:46 pm

This is my first time doing this , so here the synopsis. The deathscythe's are an archtype in teh fanfic Yugioh duelist soul. These are the monsters and their effects so far, please leave some critisism.

Deathscythe : fan made archtype Createcard.php?name=Deathscythe-infant&cardtype=Monster&subtype=effect&attribute=Dark&level=4&rarity=Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.screenrant.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FDawn-of-the-Dead-2004-Zombie-Baby.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&type=Zombie&carddescription=Flip%3A+When+this+card+is+flipped+face+up%2C+you+get+to+draw+two+cards+from+your+deck+%2Cbut+you+must+discard+one+card+from+your+hand.%0D%0Agrave-during+the+your+turn+%2C+your+oppenant+cannot+activate+any+spell+cards

Deathscythe : fan made archtype Createcard.php?name=Deathscythe-gunner&cardtype=Monster&subtype=effect&attribute=Dark&level=4&rarity=Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv721%2FReanimate%2Fzombie6.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&type=Zombie&carddescription=When+this+card+is+summoned%3A+You+can+special+summon+one+deathscythe+monster+from+your+grave+yard

Deathscythe : fan made archtype Createcard.php?name=Deathscythe-swordsman&cardtype=Monster&subtype=effect&attribute=Dark&level=4&rarity=Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Ffc02.deviantart.net%2Ffs70%2Ff%2F2013%2F108%2Fa%2Fc%2Fzombie_swordsman_by_doms3d-d624g14.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&type=Zombie&carddescription=When+this+card+is+summoned%2C+if+you+control+either+a+tuner+or+a+monster+with+a+level+equal+to+this+you+can+synchro+or+xyz+summon.%0D%0Agrave-+You+can+banish+this+card+from+grave+and+chose+a+monster+on+your+field+that+gains+attack+equal+to+this

Deathscythe : fan made archtype Createcard.php?name=Deathscythe-pinwheel&cardtype=Monster&subtype=tuner&attribute=Dark&level=4&rarity=Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fdarksouls.wikidot.com%2Flocal--files%2Fenemies%2Fskeleton-wheel.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&type=Zombie&carddescription=When+this+card+is+summoned%2C+send+two+deathscythe+monsters+from+your+deck+to+grave.+You+can+only+special+summon+deathscythe+monster+this+turn

Deathscythe : fan made archtype Createcard.php?name=Deathscythe-Ceo&cardtype=Monster&subtype=effect&attribute=Dark&level=3&rarity=Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.c.photoshelter.com%2Fimg-get%2FI0000GPM1tmcMPzU%2Fs%2F860%2F860%2FThirsty-Businessman-Zombie.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&type=Zombie&carddescription=When+a+card(s)+is+sent+from+your+oppenants+field+to+grave%2C+you+can+target+one+deathscythe+monster+in+your+grave+and+special+summon+it.%0D%0Agrave-while+this+card+is+in+grave+all+deathscythe+monsters+gain+500+attack+and+200+defense

Deathscythe : fan made archtype  border=

Deathscythe : fan made archtype Createcard.php?name=Deathscythe-Reaper&cardtype=Synchro&subtype=effect&attribute=Dark&level=7&rarity=Ultimate+Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fth00.deviantart.net%2Ffs70%2FPRE%2Ff%2F2012%2F297%2F3%2F0%2Fgrim_reaper_commission_by_n_deed-d5ivirq.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&type=Zombie&carddescription=1+tuner%2B1+or+more+non+tuner%0D%0AOnce+per+turn%3A+You+can+send+the+top+card+of+your+oppenants+deck+to+grave.+If+it+is+a+monster+your+oppenant+takes+damage+equal+to+it's+attack%2C+trap+card%3A+your+oppenant+gets+to+set+it%0D%0Aspell%3Ayou+get+to+activate+it+as+if+it+was+your+own.%0D%0Agrave-when+this+card+is+sent+from+the+field+to+grave%2C+all+cards+used+to+summon+it+are+summoned+onto+the+field

This what i have so far, i will update later on Smile" />" />
Back to top Go down
Muh1
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Deathscythe : fan made archtype   Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Looks cool but dat CEo had me laughing
Back to top Go down
(Aurora) Pleiades
(Aurora) Pleiades

PostSubject: Re: Deathscythe : fan made archtype   Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:57 pm

There is no summoning condition on the XYZ
Back to top Go down
http://auroranclanforum.forumotion.com/
ZerotheSSj.
ZerotheSSj.

PostSubject: Re: Deathscythe : fan made archtype   Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 pm

reaper and gunner look pretty awesome
but the baby...D:
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Deathscythe : fan made archtype   Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:18 am

Cool archetype! O:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathscythe : fan made archtype   Deathscythe : fan made archtype I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathscythe : fan made archtype
Page 1 of 1