Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_vote_lcapIs HAT still as potent as it once was? I_voting_barIs HAT still as potent as it once was? I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_vote_lcapIs HAT still as potent as it once was? I_voting_barIs HAT still as potent as it once was? I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Is HAT still as potent as it once was?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Is HAT still as potent as it once was? Empty
PostSubject: Is HAT still as potent as it once was?   Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:01 am

Is HAT still as potent as it once was? 33wAOgY

For those of you who may not know, HAT is a combination of Hands, Artifacts, and Traptrix. Artifacts and Traptrix has always worked extremely well together and that was proved very quickly in the OCG the first tournament after the release of artifacts and traptrix Dionaea where it slaughtered.

The part I want to talk about is the hands. When the hands were released they were devastating. The vast majority of people were caught off guard at seeing them and often didn't know how to play against them. However running 3 hands of each, and sometimes even 2 can really give some dead and cloggy hands (no pun intended). Now the majority of competitive players are prepared for the hands and know how to combat them. Because of this many people have taken out the hands entirely, whereas others have replaced them. Some are running kuribandit (KAT), whereas others are running Fire Fist (FFAT) and both have done extremely well in North America and Euros. These have combated the still powerful HAT very well as well. I was almost certain that hands would no longer be part of most topping Artifact Traptrix decks.

Then the North America tournament happened. The finals consisted of two HAT players. They both ran the hands and that shocked me. I was hoping the KAT player would make the finals. What do you guys think is more potent now? Is FFAT, KAT, and Traptifacts more potent than HAT now or is HAT still the deck of the format?
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Muh1
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Is HAT still as potent as it once was?   Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:10 am

Hat is definatly better then either Kat or FFat simply because the hands allow it to do 2 things.
Keep field presence and spot removal
FFat may have lots of spot removal but they in no way keep field presence like hat whereas Kat does niether
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Is HAT still as potent as it once was?   Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:57 pm

Naw Gajeel I have used HAT more than any other deck this format in rated, I know how it works and I must say in the recent weeks hands have sometimes demolished and other times done so little that they were just dead and easily handled by the opponent.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Is HAT still as potent as it once was?   Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 am

The maturity is strong with this one.
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Is HAT still as potent as it once was?   Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:25 am

That's what she said!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is HAT still as potent as it once was?   Is HAT still as potent as it once was? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is HAT still as potent as it once was?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Dragon Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussions :: Card and Deck Discussions-
Jump to:  
ChatBox