Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_voting_barRDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_voting_barRDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

RDA's First RP!

Go down 
+10
Pimp
SiegWar
jamandi1995
SoulSilver
Tvbeast
Kagatsuchi
The Real Lever10
Ab9999
Aichi Sendou
Asuya Youkai
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

RDA's First RP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:26 pm

making sure want us to PM them to you or post them here
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Post them here so that everyone knows who's who and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Name: Eugene Nile

Dorm: Blue

Deck: Evols

Appearance: 5' 10" human male, caucasian, skinny, blue eyes, black hair

Personality: Does not like to stand out (shown by bland clothes and lack of social time), relies on intelligence and logic to handle situations.

Backstory: Everything in life other than friends came easy to him, grades and duel wins especially. He was shocked getting only yellow when first attending the school, but then quickly made edits to his deck and scored blue with flying colors the following year and has proceeded to doing one of the best in his class. He still however feels incomplete and can not figure out why. He knows he has always wanted to do good things for the world and has yet to do so, but he decided that isn't what he was missing in his life.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Name: Alex Zender Nickname: Awesomeness at it's best :3 <--- Lie if u couldn't tell

Dorm: Yellow

Deck: Madolche

Appearance: 6'2 Human Male Caucasian Multi-colored eyes Blonde hair 15 Years old

Personality: Relaxed, pleasant Doesn't take much seriously, not even dorm test (They say he has lots of hidden potential ;D) He notices most of the small details however and likes to mess around with others, which has gotten him in trouble a few times He likes sweets which is what made madolches his deck of choice

Backstory: Comes from a family from the dumps(poor family) He is often looked down upon and thought of as inferior However he does not care He is used to it and just ignores the comments thrown at him However, he will not tolerate insults thrown at his friends or family He has proved many wrong and has risen to a top of the line and prestigious dueling academy without even trying Other people however think he has reached his limits

Last edited by ab999 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Name: Asuya Matarashi
Appearance: Dark Brown eyes (Nearly black); 5'10"; Caucasian; Raven-Black hair
Deck: Gemifacts (Gem-Knight/Artifacts)
Personality: Cold, distant and quiet, Asuya prefers to sit alone at lunch and in the classroom with his headphones in (So those he deems "lesser" than himself can't speak to him). Due to years of being alone with his headphones in, Asuya has mastered reading lips, so people can still speak to him as long as he's facing them. He's quick to put people down, and dislikes nearly everything except dueling. Although he's cold and is quick to ditch his friends if he finds them too weak, he does have a warm spot for animals, specifically dogs. He deems himself as a dark knight sent to protect the world from insolence and ruin, no matter what the method is. He refuses to talk or associate with people below his dorm rank, and even those who are in Blue with him barely approach him due to his hostile and unstable mentality. This is shown by his attire: a black T-Shirt, dark blue jeans, black shoes and a black hoodie (usually unzipped with the hood constantly over his head).

Backstory: Growing up, Asuya had what some would consider a "perfect" childhood. He was never picked on, made tons of friends, and got straight A's in school. However it's just that childhood that caused his unstable personality. As he got older, he began to look down upon people who didn't have the benefits he did, but instead of bragging about it, he simply tossed them to the side. After the death of his beloved friend Onyx (A black lab), Asuya finally snapped inside and began to isolate himself because he believed that Onyx was the only living being that could understand him and that he could love. Now that Onyx is gone, Asuya completely tossed out any emotions and compassion for others, especially those with pets. Coming to the Duel Academy to find a purpose in his life, he found a love for Duel Monsters and turned out to have a hidden talent for the game, getting a perfect score on the entrance exam to put him in Blue.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:19 pm

name: Yusuke Kiryu
dorm: yellow
appearance: 5'6 male with jet black spiky hair, sports a black jacket over his dorm color cloths wearing baggy jeans and sneakers. Has brown eyes.
deck: Blackwings
personality: Yusuke is a energetic person. Having a positive attitude towards life opting to enjoy it to the fullest, he can be serious when the time is needed to be.

backstory: The son of the once great duelist Kyo Kiryu, Yusuke grew up with people havign high expectations of him and his due career, but he was never interested in dueling until his father was jumped the day before his duel against the world champion. His father in the hospital was never able to face the champ Kyo gave Yusuke his blackwing deck so he can carry is mantel and continue what he failed to do. Yusuke has been using his fathers blackwings in hopes to oen day face the champ, but he was sadly forced into a duel were the loser were have his deck burned to ash. With his oppenant cheating Yusuke soon lost the duel and ended up losing his fathers deck. In his hast he searched the burned deck to find one thing atleast in tact almost giving up hope he manged to recover his fathers Blackwing-Armor master card. Excited to find it he went to tell his father what happened that day to find out he died while in the hospital. Yusuke swore to find those responsible and get revenge.
Back to top Go down
Aichi Sendou
Aichi Sendou

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Name: Nero Burton
Appearance:6'1'',Blueish-green eyes, Caucasian, light brown hair almost to the bottom of his neck
Deck: Custom Counter-Stun
Personality: Usually very happy, when it comes to people who he calls his allies he will do what ever he can to help and protect them, tends to put his nose where it doesn't belong, spaces out a lot except when dueling. Doesn't like to blend in or follow a crowd. If he gets pushed to go one way he will head the other, always stands up for what he thinks is right and believes in.

Backstory: Nero had a pretty much normal life but he never really knew his parents, they aren't dead they just always put their work ahead of him. When he turned 13 he got his first real birthday gift from his parents, a duel monsters deck. When he looked though it he noticed that there was no main theme of the deck and thought his parents just put it together at the last minute, but when he tried it out he noticed that it would stop most of the known game-winning combos so he kept trying to make it better and counter everything. When he took the Entrance Exam he was surprised that he got yellow he was expecting to be put in red.

Last edited by Aichi Sendou on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Name: Tin-Tin Broder
Appearance: Aqua eyes with hassle puples jet black hair with a blonde streak across the front slender.
Deck: Triple Aesir
Dorm: yellow
Bio: the youngest of 3 has a split personality one is the smart play style and cunning interactions hanging with the smart kids, the second is a darker side more hostile and reckless hanging with the "under achievers" cousing mischief ( both sides are bad spellers) he's the son of Brave Brider he after being born made braves rune eye burn. Finally brave pit down his dueling for fear of his sons reaction to Loki but one day at the age of ten Dragon shows up at the Brider house hold clamming Thor led him there not much latter halldor also arrived with Odin Brave then realized his mistake of keeping the skills of Loki away from Tin-Tin was a mistake all three gods called to him and so he became a very powerfull duelist and at the age of 15 applied to get into this academy after his 5 year training period BOTH eyes obtained the rune. He has also been said to be corrupted with the might of Beelze but no evedince has been found to prove this rumer.
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Name: Zeke (No last name)
Appearance:5'8" Caucasian, Sky Blue eyes, Auburn hair, perfect teeth, abs, athletic
Deck: Hieratic
Bio: Born in the frozen north, Zeke has had his fair share of the world. After getting kicked out into the snow, he stumbled down south to a duel academy. There at first he was horrible and everybody could beat him. But as time went on, Zeke got many times better, eventually making Yellow. He choose to learn Hieratics because they were light and sun. And being in the north all his life, he needed some warmth into his life... When he was cold, he would take them out and they would warm him. When he was warm, he took them out and smiled, thinking about how lucky he had it. But all of that changed when he came out to his parents as gay. He was kicked out into the snow with only a jacket, boots, and pants, and most important to him, his Hieratics. They hadn't abandoned him in the past, and he knew they wouldn't in the future.
Back to top Go down
jamandi1995
jamandi1995

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:12 pm

name: jaden(no last name)
appearence: 6'0ft, black hair, brown eyes
deck: ice and fire hand
dorm: red
bio: born in north city, jaden is an aspiring duelist who dream one the of been the king of games. jaden start dueling with his uncle from the age of 5, however his uncle turn on him when at age 12 jaden defeated hi uncle in a duel. so 12 year old jaden whose parent died when he was only 2 had to move out into the streets to serve on his own. after two years on the street his uncle decided to challenge jaden to a rematch of their duel and he win he can come back to live with him, however though he refuse the offer and decide to enter a duel tournament to earn some money.however his plan did not come off since he got not out in the first round. however though his fortune was about to change because in that first round the scout were so impress by his talent that they recruited him at age 14 for an academy. after spending 2 years in the academy jaden was kicked out for fighting which explain the mark on his face. at age 16 jaden part take a few more tournaments. however failing to win any. along his journey he meet a a gentle man by the name of ab999 who decide to give him one more chance to join the rainbow dragon academy. where he plan to develop his skill and become the king of games
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Alright guys, the character sheets are all submitted, and everything is set! The RP will take place next Saturday so make sure you're online!
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:51 am

Hey guys sorry about the delay with the RP. I've been really busy with school and such so I wasn't able to take it when I wanted. The RP has been pushed to next week, due to hellacious schoolwork and graduation stuff...Not entirely sure when next week though so keep and eye out and PRACTICE YOUR RP SKILLS!!
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:09 am

I just saw this thread and I wonder if I can join. :O
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Pimp

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:23 am

Me2 can i join?
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 am

Yes you may. Just submit your character sheets.
Back to top Go down
Luna

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:02 am

Name : Talon Lewingulus

Blood Type : O

Deck : Gusto

Favourite Card : Caam, Serenity Of Gusto ( He had this card at a very young age, like winged kurinoh and Jaden, Talon has the same bond between him and Caam. )

Bio : Talon was abused at a very young age, his parents would torture and abuse him very badly. One day he was found crying by the park alone due to the abuse of his parents, he heard a soft voice and looked up. He saw a beautiful maiden with splendid Greenish features with supreme elegance. Her name was Caam. She talked to him. This was the first time in his life that someone didn't reject him him and payed attention to what he was saying. At this moment, he swore to help protect the clan of the Gusto and bring back the honor it once held.

"The wind is sweet and calm, but what is really scary about the wind is the great potential hidden in it. The tempest is coming, we must keep going."
-Talon
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:16 am

I just realized almost none of he stated our gender... So what are we exactly? Lol By the way cool bio luna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kagatsuchi
Kagatsuchi

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:31 pm

I'm a male.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Male
Back to top Go down
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:56 pm

I don't think the rp is happening at all v.v
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:42 pm

I think now would actually be a good time to start it. Anyone who hasn't submitted a character sheet and wants to join can blame themselves cause it has ben up for a while. I think tomorrow sounds like a good time, right everyone? ;D
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:45 pm

I don't know. Does it?
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:20 am

I will submit my character sheet now!!

Name: Yuu Narukami (now who's name is that?)

Appearance: Red-haired, red color eyes, 5"8 inches, always wear a black sleeveless "hoodie" jacket with white top instead of wearing his dorm uniform, loves to wears torn-up jeans with a pair of casual black sneakers. Always seen with a strangely design pendant (I wonder why).

Deck: Elemental HERO/Anti-Meta

Favorite Card: Practically all HERO cards that is available.

Personality: Silent, calm, very sarcastic and rarely show any emotions (hope this won't last long).Also often remain a large distances from any person try to approach him.

How His Close Accomplice Describe Yuu: "He's like a number zero. It is the void from which all other things begin"

Background: Not much is known about his past, even the man himself. All he remember that he was involved in an accident that causes him to have an amnesia and all that he have left is his own name, a box full of Elemental HERO cards and a strangely designed pendant. Because of this he was put in an orphanage. He doesn't have any friends throughout the years until a principal from an infamous academy visit the venue. Full with confidence, he challenged the principal to a duel. The principal accept the challenge and throughout the duel, the young boy shows infinite potential to become a great duelist. Even though Yuu lost in the end, the principal congratulates the boy because he manages to drop his life point until 100 which is rare event ever since he become a principal. He takes Yuu in as his adopted son and raise him like a child of his.

Years later, Yuu become even more anxious since he doesn't know his past. This makes him to be frustrated and leave a hole inside him. To overcome this problem, he ditch his beloved HERO deck and uses an Anti-Meta deck which reflects his current personality. He changed himself so much that the principal doesn't recognize him as a boy he used to know. The principal hope that Yuu will come back to his senses and achieve his full potential. For now, no one know what's in Yuu's mind.
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:57 am

So we gonna start this or what?
Back to top Go down
SoulSilver
SoulSilver

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:38 am

But tama left, and he knew moe about what was gonna happen in the rp :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RDA's First RP!   RDA's First RP! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RDA's First RP!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Dragon Academy :: Events :: Role Playing :: Unofficial RP's-
Jump to:  
ChatBox