Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_vote_lcapFrom Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_voting_barFrom Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_vote_lcapFrom Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_voting_barFrom Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List Empty
PostSubject: From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List   From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Inspired by Siegwar's "Meet the Characters" for his series, I decided to make my own little character list for my own series From Method to Madness (Which serves as the prequel to Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations).

-Yutomo Magarashi - Protagonist
Deck: Hope Knights
Serving as the main protagonist, Yutomo is the youngest of four brothers, and seen as the weakest. However, even though he is constantly belittled by his brothers for his dueling skills, Yutomo still finds a way to smile the entire time, which reflects on his optimistic attitude towards others. He's lived in Duel City for most of his life, before transferring to the new academy.

The Hope Knights are an archetype of LIGHT Warrior-type monsters that revolve around special summoning their allies when they are destroyed or sent to the graveyard, symbolizing the power of friends who are there to pick up where their fallen allies left off.

-Asuya Reiyo - Rival/Antagonist
Deck: Gem-Knights/Darkness (Later in the series)
Serving as the rival of Yutomo, Asuya is a quiet, brooding and sometimes twisted individual who cares for no one but himself and his sister. At the top of the academy with an undefeated streak of 50-0, Asuya has once thought about quitting the game of Duel Monsters as no one had given him a challenge. He is the far descendent of Dartz, the servant of the Orichalcos that fell to the King of Games himself, as shown by his modified Chaos Duel Disk he uses during duels. During a duel with Yutomo, Asuya regains his love for Duel Monsters and begins dueling once again before being engulfed by Darkness.

In the beginning of the series, the Gem-Knights, to Asuya, represent the bond that he and his sister have and is physically symbolized by Gem-Knight Fusion. After he is corrupted by Darkness, he begins using a deck made purely out of Darkness, with the head card being Sky Scourge Norleras. The Sky Scourge deck is a physical manifestation of the hatred and anger in Asuya's heart towards other people, especially those he deems unworthy of holding a deck of cards.

-Rin Reiyo - Side Character
Deck: Madolches (Burned by bullies)/Chronomalies
Serving as Asuya's sister, she is always willing to do what she can to keep him happy and vice versa. Growing up without parents, Rin and Asuya looked out for one another even to this very day, and currently enroll in Torrentia Duel Academy. Even though she's Asuya's sister, she is the exact opposite of his attitude; rather than cold and distant, Rin is always eager to make friends and always has a smile on her face. After her brother becomes corrupted by darkness itself, Rin does everything she can to stop his madness before eventually falling to the Darkness alongside him.

Before Rin's 16th birthday, she had her beloved Madolche deck stolen and burned by a group of bullies who were angry at her brother's success in the Duel Academy. On her 16th birthday, Asuya gifted her with his Chronomaly Deck, with its boss monster being Number C6: Chronomaly Chaos Atlandis. She uses this deck against Asuya when he falls to the darkness, only to fail and become engulfed into it herself.

-Sergei Magarashi - Side Character
Deck: Geargia
The eldest of the Magarashi brothers, Sergei has a laid-back and lazy attitude, only shadowed by his love for machinery. He constantly picks on Yutomo as he is the youngest of the brothers, and beats him in a duel every time they have one. But in the end, Sergei has his brothers' backs if they ever need it, and even sacrifices himself to save Yutomo from Asuya's Sky Scourge deck.

The Geargias are a deck that represent Sergei's fascination with machinery, especially gears. Able to swarm at a quick pace and remain at field and hand advantage, they symbolize Sergei's laid-back nature in that he can sit back as they swarm the field for him.

-Draco Magarashi - Side Character
Deck: Dragon Rulers
Only three years younger than Sergei, Draco is the second-oldest brother of the Magarashi family. Cold and unforgiving, Draco remains silent and prefers to let his deck do his talking. However, like Sergei, he is shown to have a love for his family, as he mourns over Sergei's sacrifice later in the series.

Dragon Rulers are a deck that quickly swarm level 7 Dragons with near-unmatchable strength and unity. After doing their work, they retreat back to the user's hand at the end of the opponent's turn to rest before being brought out again to deal more damage.

-Kayuya Magarashi - Side Character
Deck: Traptrix
The second-youngest child of the Magarashi brothers, Kayuya is more like Yutomo in attitude and in character. However, Kayuya is notorious for being a prankster and baiting his brothers into several traps and pranks. He is only seen a few times in the series, and only duels once.

Kayuya's deck symbolizes his tricky and pranking nature. Traptrix rely on setting several "Hole" trap cards to bait and destroy the opponent's ace monsters before dealing major damage themselves.

-Jameson Kingsly - Friend of Yutomo
Deck: Artifacts
Jameson is a transfer student from New Domino City to Torrentia and is the first person Yutomo befriends. Having a fascination with ancient relics and weaponry, Jameson usually gives insight as to what every ancient relic they encounter is and what it was used for, and even what powers it may possess. Being Yutomo's best friend, he's always there to root him on and even defend him against some bullies.

Being fascinated with ancient relics, Jameson chose to use Artifacts due to their mysterious power only unleashed upon being discovered (In dueling cases, being destroyed on the opponent's turn). His ace card, Artifact Durendal, is the unification of the two mysterious powers of the twin swords Moralltach and Beagalltach.

-Frightmare (Moto Turashi) - Antagonist/Friend of Yutomo
Deck: Darkarnival
Age: ??? (After befriending Yutomo, it's revealed he is 20).
The main antagonist of the first season, and going under the name Frightmare, Moto is a former Ringmaster of the Dark Carnival. Tricky, deceptive, and having a dark sense of humor, Moto loves to make himself laugh at the expense of others, even going so far as to hurt Rin to make Asuya enraged to fuel his own laughter. After he is defeated, Moto reveals his true self and befriends Yutomo after asking for forgiveness. However, Asuya does not accept his apology and instead swears revenge for hurting Rin, even though she is okay after the first season.

The Darkarnival archetype focuses on hand-trapping and stunning the opponent while dealing serious damage by using the ace monsters Darkarnival Strongman and Darkarnival Ringmaster, which are summoned by tributing monsters on any side of the field. The synchro monsters for the Darkarnivals represent the things that a carnival needs to succeed, and the Fusions represent the result of those things put together.
Back to top Go down
SiegWar
SiegWar

From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List   From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:32 am

In my opinion, the background you gave is quite too specific but nevertheless great character line up. I'm looking forward on writing fanfiction with you.  Cool 
Back to top Go down

From Method to Madness/Yu-Gi-Oh! Revelations - Character List
Page 1 of 1