Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

New Archetype Challenge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Even if this is over, I wanna put one in. I call it the Darkarnival archetype.

Monster(s):

-Darkarnival Ringmaster
Level 8
Fiend/Effect
DARK
2500 Atk/0 Def
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Darkarnival" card from your Deck to your hand, then discard 1 "Darkarnival" monster. If this card you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): Return 1 card your opponent controls to their hand. You can only use this effect of "Darkarnival Ringmaster" once per turn.

-Darkarnival Freakshow
Level 4
Fiend/Effect
DARK
1800 Atk/0 Def
Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can discard this card: Negate the activation of your opponent's Trap card that would target a face-up "Darkarnival" card you control and destroy it.

-Darkarnival Gamer
Level 2
Fiend/Effect/Tuner
DARK
0 Atk/0 Def
If this card is sent to the graveyard because it was used as Synchro material: Special Summon 1 "Darkarnival" non-tuner monster from your hand. You can only use the effect of "Darkarnival Gamer" once per turn.

-Darkarnival Artist
Level 4
Fiend/Effect
DARK
0 Atk/0 Def
You can discard 2 "Darkarnival" cards; Special Summon 1 monster from your opponent's graveyard. That monster cannot attack and its effect(s) are negated. You can only control 1 "Darkarnival Artist".

-Darkarnival Trapeze
Level 4
Fiend/Effect
DARK
1500 Atk/0 Def
Twice per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can mill up to 3 cards from the top of your deck; This card gains the following effect:
   -You can tribute this card; Special Summon up to 2 "Darkarnival Trapeze" from your Deck. They cannot attack and their effect(s) are negated. Destroy them during the End Phase.

-Darkarnival Juggler
Level 4
Fiend/Effect
DARK
1500 Atk/0 Def
Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can tribute this card; this turn, your opponent cannot Normal Summon or Set monsters.

-Darkarnival Strongman
Level 8
Fiend/Effect
DARK
2500 Atk/0 Def
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 3 "Darkarnival" monsters from anywhere on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 "Darkarnival" monster; this card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the tribute monster until the End Phase.

-Darkarnival Clown
Level 2
Fiend/Effect/Tuner
DARK
0 Atk/0 Def
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. A monster Synchro Summoned by using this card as the material(s) gains the following effect:
   -Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls; return them to the hand.

-Darkarnival Swordswallower
Level 4
Fiend/Effect
DARK
1800 Atk/0 Def
You can tribute this card; Destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card is sent to the graveyard due to a card effect: Special Summon 1 "Darkarnival" monster from your graveyard, except this card. You can only use 1 effect of "Darkarnival Swordswallower" per turn, and only once that turn.

Spell(s):

-Darkarnival Big Top
Field Spell
Once per turn, when a "Darkarnival" card is sent to the graveyard: Place 1 "Showtime!" Counter on this card. Monsters your opponent controls with a level less than or equal to the amount of "Showtime!" Counters on this card cannot attack, and they cannot be used as Xyz or Synchro material(s).

-Showtime!
Normal Spell
Target 1 "Darkarnival" monster in your graveyard; Special Summon that target. You cannot Normal Summon other monster(s) the turn you activate this card (But you can set).

-Ladies and Gentlemen!
Normal Spell
During the turn you activate this card, all face-up monsters on the field become "Darkarnival" monsters until the end of this turn.

-Attention Please!
Quickplay Spell
Special Summon 4 "Darkarnival Tokens" (Level 4/Fiend/DARK/0 ATK/0 DEF) to your side of the field in face-up Defense position. These tokens cannot be used as a tribute, except for the Summoning of a "Darkarnival" monster.

-Behold!
Quickplay Spell
Tribute 1 "Darkarnival" monster, then target 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field; Destroy that target, and if you do, banish it. You can only activate 1 "Behold!" per turn.

-Group Effort
Quickplay Spell
Special Summon 1 Fusion monster from your Extra deck that lists 1 "Darkarnival" Synchro monster and 1 "Darkarnival" tuner by tributing any two "Darkarnival" monsters from your hand or field. The Summoned monster cannot attack this turn.

Trap(s):

-Laughalong
Normal Trap
When your opponent Summons a monster(s): Send, from your hand to the graveyard, 1 "Darkarnival" monster; Banish your opponent's monster(s).

-Surprise!
Counter Trap
When your opponent's monster declares an attack: Special Summon 1 "Darkarnival" monster from your hand or graveyard, then end the Battle Phase. That monster cannot be destroyed by battle, and its effect(s) are negated. During the End Phase, send it to the graveyard.

-Thank You for Coming!
Continuous Trap
During each End Phase: The turn player tributes 1 monster they control, and if they do, the turn player draws 1 card, but skips their next Draw Phase.

Synchro Monster(s):

-Darkarnival King
Level 10
Fiend/Effect
DARK
2800 Atk/0 Def
1 "Darkarnival" tuner + 1 or more non-tuner "Darkarnival" monster(s)
This card cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can tribute 1 "Darkarnival" monster; Send 1 "Darkarnival" monster from your deck to the graveyard.

-Darkarnival Audience
Level 6
Fiend/Effect
DARK
??? Atk/??? Def
1 "Darkarnival" tuner + 1 non-tuner "Darkarnival" monster
This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the combined ATK and DEF of the monsters used to Synchro Summon it. This card gains 100 ATK for every "Darkarnival" monster in the graveyard.

Fusion Monster(s):

-Darkarnival Beast
Level 10
Fiend/Effect
DARK
3000 Atk/0 Def
1 "Darkarnival" Synchro Monster + 1 "Darkarnival" tuner Monster
This card is unaffected by Trap cards.

-Darkarnival Mastermind
Level 10
Fiend/Effect
DARK
3000 Atk/0 Def
This card is unaffected by Spell cards

-Darkarnival Ringleader
Level 10
Fiend/Effect
DARK
3000 Atk/0 Def
This card is unaffected by Monster effects

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Yb5jzRTBI This would be their theme song. I like to put a song to everything.

Last edited by Tamashii Youkai on Mon May 19, 2014 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Ok I by far like this the most. Field OP though as it can shut down decks (depends on the deck) pretty well and u would need MST or something to make plays :/ either way I like it. If Jesse doesn't care I would like to declare this one the winner! Very Happy

Anyways let's wait to see what Jesse says.
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Werewolf Archetype

EXTRA DECK MONSTERS

Name: Werewulf Filtiarn
Attribute: Dark
Level: 7
Beast/Synchro/Effect:
1 "Werewulf" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Werewulf" monsters
(1) If you have 5 or more "Werewulf" monsters in your graveyard. Once per turn, if "Full Moon" or "Blood Moon" would be destroyed, it is not instead.
(2) If "Blood Moon" is active on the field, This card gains This Effect: Once per turn, you can target 1 "Werewulf" monster that is banished and if you do, return that target to the deck. (The target returned to the deck cannot be added from the deck to hand this turn).
ATK/2800 DEF/1900

Name: Werewulf Bodolf
Beast/Synchro/Effect:
1 "Werewulf" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters
(1) When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can add 1 "Werewulf" Card from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If "Blood Moon" is active on the field, This card gains This Effect: If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
Atk/2600 Def/1200

Name: Werewulf Ulger
Beast/Xyz/Effect:
2 Level 4 "Werewulf" Monsters
(1) When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
(2)If "Blood Moon" is active on the field, This card gains this effect: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down Defense Position.
Atk/2000 Def/1400

Name: Werewulf Connor
Beast/Xyz/Effect:
2 level 3 "Werewulf" monsters
(1) If you control another "Werewulf" monster, your opponent cannot target this card for an attack.
(2) If "Blood Moon" is active on the field, This card gains this effect: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target one level 4 "Werewulf" monster in your graveyard and if you do, special Summon that target. (You cannot summon a monster with the same name as the target this turn).
ATK/1800 DEF/1100

MAIN DECK MONSTERS

Name: Werewulf Convel
Level: 4
Beast/Effect:
(1)When this card attacks, Its attack Becomes 2100 until the end phase
(2)If "Full Moon" Active on the field, This card gains This Effect: This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls.
Atk/1700 Def/ 900

Name: Werewulf Kiyiya
Level: 3
Beast/Effect:
You can send this from your hand to the graveyard; Then add a field spell from your deck to your hand.
(2)If "Full Moon" Active on the field, This card gains This Effect: This card becomes a Tuner
Atk/1200 Def/600

Name: Werewulf Randi
Beast/Effect:
(1)This card can not be destroyed by card effect.
(2)If "Full Moon" Active on the field, This card gains This Effect: This card's Defense Becomes 2400.
Atk/200 Def/2000

Name: Werewulf Ulfred
Beast/Effect/Tuner:
(1)If you control a "Werewulf" monster other than "Werewulf Ulfred", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2)If "Full Moon" Active on the field, This card gains This Effect: When your opponent's monster declares a direct attack: You can discard this card; negate the attack, then end the Battle Phase (this is a Quick Effect).
Atk/100 Def/0

SPELLS

Name: Full Moon
Type: Field
Effect:
(1)All "Werewulf" Monsters gain 200 Attack and Defense.
(2)Once per turn, You can pay 1000 Life points; Then Special Summon 1 "Werewulf" monster from your graveyard, Banish it when it leaves the field.

Name: Blood Moon
Type: Continuous
Condition:
This can only be activated during your Standby Phase, while control "Full Moon".
Effect:
(1) All "Werewulf" Monsters gain 500 Attack and Defense
(2) You can Normal Summon 1 "Werewulf" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

Name: Wulf's Blessing
Type: Quick Play
Effect:
(1)Send one face-up "Werewulf" you control to the graveyard; Then special summon 1 "Werewulf" Monster from your deck with a different name. You can only use "Wulf's Blessing" Once per turn.

TRAPS

Name: Wulf's Howl
Type: Normal Trap
(1)When a "Werewulf" Monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect, Add 1 "Werewulf" Card from your deck to hand. You can only use "Wulf's Howl" Once per turn, And only Once That Turn.

Name: Cry of the Werewulf
Type: Counter Trap
(1) When a Spell/Trap/Monster Effect targets a "Werewulf" Monster you control, You can Negate the activation and destroy 1 card on the field. "Full Moon" must be face-up on the field for this card to activate.

http://ilovewerewolves.com/wolf-names-and-meanings/ Every monster name has a legit meaning.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Sweet Dreams Are Made of Screams... should be a trap card in that deck lol
Back to top Go down
Asuya Youkai
Asuya Youkai

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:11 pm

I could always make a Dream/Nightmare archetype. I think I will Razz
Back to top Go down
Archangel
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:53 am

PHOENIX DECK NOTE: Not for judging, just critique. Made by Patrick Furlong (Archangel Yugioh friend)

EXTRA DECK MONSTERS
PharRoe, PHOENIX king of Yang Flame
Attribute: Fire
Level: 8
Pyro/Synchro/Effect:
1 “PHOENIX” Tuner + 1 or more “PHOENIX” Non-Tuner monsters
(1) Once per turn: during either players turn, you can target 1 card on the field and if you do, banish it (face-up). When this card resolves, the target must remain banished permently and cannot be used (until the next Standby Phase). During the next Standby Phase, return that target to the hand. This card cannot be targeted by this effect. During the turn a card is returned to the hand by this cards’ effect, you cannot activate this effect.
ATK/2800 DEF/2600

RaineAra, PHOENIX Queen of Yin Flame
Level: 8
Pyro/Synchro/Effect:
1 “PHOENIX” Tuner + 1 or more “PHOENIX” Non-Tuner monsters
(1) Once per turn: during either players turn; you can target 1 card on the field and if you do, that card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When this card resolves, the target must remain on the field permently and cannot be used (until the next Standby Phase). During the next Standby Phase, return that target to the hand. This card cannot be targeted by this effect. During the turn a card is returned to the hand by this cards’ effect, you cannot activate this effect.
ATK/2700 DEF/2500

GoKago, PHOENIX General of Subtlety Flame
Pyro/Synchro/Effect:
1 “PHOENIX” Tuner monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters
This card can only be summoned through a Synchro Summon.
(1) Once per turn: during either players turn; you can negate the effect of a card that would target a “PHOENIX” monster and if you do, banish it (face-up). You can only control 1 “GoKago, PHOENIX General of Subtlety Flame.
ATK/2700 DEF/2600

RoyToso, PHOENIX Son of Royal Flame
Pyro/Synchro/Effect:
1 “PHOENIX” Tuner monster + 1 or more “PHOENIX” Non-Tuner monsters
(1)When this card is Synchro Summoned; banish 1 “PHOENIX” card you control and if you do, banish 1 cards your opponent controls (face-up).
ATK/2500 DEF/2000

MaiMeka, PHOENIX Daughter of Royal Flame
Level: 6
Pyro/Synchro/Effect:
1 “PHOENIX” Tuner monster + 1 or more “PHOENIX” Non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, if this is the only monster you control. (1) You can Special Summon 1 Normal “PHOENIX” Monster from your deck to your field in face-up Defense Position. You cannot summon monsters for the rest of the turn. After you activate and resolve this card effect.
ATK/2300 DEF/1900

MeeKaroe, PHOENIX squire of Pacifist Flame
Level: 6
Pyro/Synchro/Effect:
1 “PHOENIX” Tuner monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters
(1) During your opponents turn, you can banish 1 “PHOENIX” monster you control and if you do, end the Battle Phase. You must control another “PHOENIX” monster after you banish the target to resolve this effect. You can only activate and resolve this card effect once per Battle Phase.
ATK/1800 DEF/2500

MAIN DECK MONSTERS
PHOENIX Solider of White Flame
Pyro/Effect:
(1)If you control a face-up “PHOENIX” monster with a different name, you can special summon this card (from your hand).
(2) If you have 1 or more Banished “PHOENIX Astronomer of Blue Flame”. You can treat this card as if it is a tuner monster.
ATK/1700 DEF/600

PHOENIX Solider of Silver Flame
Pyro/Effect:
(1) During your opponents Battle Phase, if this card is in face-up defense position and your opponents monster declares an attack on another “PHOENIX” monster. Change that monsters attack target this card for an attack. You can only activate and resolve this card effect once per Battle Phase.
ATK/100 DEF/2000

PHOENIX Smith of Purple Flame
Pyro/Effect:
(1) You can tribute 1 other “PHOENIX” monster you control to add 1 “PHOENIX” Spell/Trap to your hand.
(2) If you control 2 of “PHOENIX” monsters, this card attack becomes 2300 ATK.
ATK/1800 DEF/0

PHOENIX Astronomer of Blue Flame
Pyro/Tuner/Effect:
(1) You banish this card from your hand and add 1 “Planet of PHOENIX Flame” to your hand.
ATK/1500 DEF/1200

PHOENIX Philosopher of Green Flame
Pyro/Tuner/Effect:
Once per turn, if this is the only monster you control. (1) You can special summon 1 level 3 “PHOENIX” monster from your hand. You can only summon “PHOENIX” monsters the turn you resolve this effect. You can only activate 1 “PHOENIX Philosopher of Green Flame” once per turn.
ATK/1100 DEF/1100

PHOENIX Scientist of Lime Flame
Pyro/Effect:
(1) Once per turn, if you activate a “PHOENIX” Spell/Trap card effect and it resolves; you can add 1 “PHOENIX” monster to your hand. You cannot add “PHOENIX Scientist of Lime Flame”. You can only activate this card once per turn.
ATK/1300 DEF/900

PHOENIX Enforcer of Yellow Flame
Pyro/Effect:
During your opponents turn only, if you control another face-up “PHOENIX” monster. (1)Once per turn: you can negate a card your opponent controls; that would have the effect to add card(s) from their deck to their hand and if you do, banish it. You can only control 1 “PHOENIX Enforcer of Yellow Flame”. You cannot summon another “PHOENIX Enforcer of Yellow Flame” until 2 turns after this card was destroyed.
ATK/1700 DEF/1500

PHOENIX Citizen of Orange Flame
Pyro/Tuner/Effect:
(1) Once per turn, you can target 1 monster in your Graveyard; banish it, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 "PHOENIX" monster from your Deck, except "PHOENIX Citizen of Orange Flame". You can only use this effect of "PHOENIX Citizen of Orange Flame" once per turn.
ATK/800 DEF/1300

PHOENIX Teenager of Red Flame
Level: 2
Pyro
This young lady is fast and a good thinker. She can work her way out of a clever trap.
ATK/500 DEF/1500

PHOENIX Baby of New Flame
Level: 1
Pyro/Tuner
This little guy might be cute now, but someday his will be a strong man for his people.
ATK/0 DEF/0

SPELLS
Planet of PHOENIX Flame
Type: Field Spell
Effect:
While this card is face-up on the field all your face-up “PHOENIX” monsters gain this effect: (1) While this card is face-up on the field; if there is another face-up “PHOENIX” monster on the field, increase this cards’ ATK by 300. (2) Once per turn, you can banish 1 “PHOENIX” monster in your graveyard to prevent this card from being destroyed/banished.

A Lost, But Not Forgotten PHOENIX
Type: Quick-Play Spell
Effect:
During this turn all your face-up “PHOENIX” monsters gain this effect: (1) During the Battle Phase, if this card is destroyed and sent the graveyard or is banished. All face-up “PHOENIX” monsters you control, gain 100 ATK. This card must be activated immediately after the monster is sent to the graveyard or is banished.

PHOENIX Sky Attack
Type: Normal Spell
Effect:
During this turn all your face-up “PHOENIX” monsters you control gain this effect: (1) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, it gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only. (2) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. During your Battle Phase the turn this card is activated. The only damage you opponent can take is piercing battle damage.

PHOENIX Call of Support
Type: Continuous Spell
Effect:
(1) Each time a "PHEONIX" monster effect(s) is activated, place 1 Flame Counter on this card (max. 2). You can banish; draw 1 card for each Flame Counter on this card.

Traps
PHOENIX Flame Trick
Effect:
(1) Target 1 "PHOENIX" monster in your Graveyard or that is banished, and Special Summon it. You cannot control a monster the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 “PHOENIX Flame Trick”.

Adding a Little More Heat to the Flame
Effect:
(1) Add 1 “PHEONIX” Spell/Trap card to your hand other than “Planet of PHOENIX Flame”. You can only activate 1 “Adding a Little More Heat to the Flame” per turn.

Tears of the PHOENIX
Type: Continuous Trap
Effect:
During this turn all your face-up “PHOENIX” monsters gain this effect: (1) During either players Battle Phase, if this card is destroyed/banished. Add this card to the deck instead. You cannot add more than 1 monster that has the same name, during this turn. The turn this card is destroyed, you cannot activate another “Tears of the PHOENIX” until your next Main Phase 1.

Flame of Endless Escape
Type: Counter Trap
Effect:
You must control 1 or more face-up “PHOENIX” monsters to activate this effect: (1) When your opponent would activate a Spell, Trap or card effect; negate that cards activation and if you do, banish it. Cards cannot be activated in response to this cards’ activation. You can only activate 1 “Flame of Endless Escape” per turn. You cannot activate another “Flame of Endless Escape” until your next Draw Phase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Archetype Challenge    New Archetype Challenge  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Archetype Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2