Rainbow Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Rainbow Dragon Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Real Lever10
Possible New Dorm System I_vote_lcapPossible New Dorm System I_voting_barPossible New Dorm System I_vote_rcap 
Ab9999
Possible New Dorm System I_vote_lcapPossible New Dorm System I_voting_barPossible New Dorm System I_vote_rcap 
Asuya Youkai
Kagatsuchi
SiegWar
Tvbeast
Mr.Alexio
Muh1
Aichi Sendou
(Aurora) Swampert
Latest topics
» I Have Returned!!
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby SoulSilver Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

» Yo its Swampert
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby The Real Lever10 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

» My final goodbye
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby (Aurora) DarkFlair1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:32 pm

» Hello.....
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

» Ramsiel's GFX Shop
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:10 am

» so what's the next CoTW gonna be XDXDXDXD lool
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» got bored ;-;
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

» Its been a while...
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby Oliver1212 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

» day 187 ;-;
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby GAJEEL Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

» I'm Back!!!
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby ZerotheSSj. Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 am

» merging request
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby bayar16 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 am

» i guess im leaving to :(
Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeby Bayar14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Affiliations
free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics

Possible New Dorm System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

Possible New Dorm System Empty
PostSubject: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:30 pm

I am sure you know our current dorm system - You test into a dorm (1 of 3) by dueling a tester. Based on your deck and your performance you are placed in a dorm. There is a possible change to the dorm system and I want your input on what you think of it and whether or not you want it implemented into this academy.

I have been thinking of a new dorm system where there are 7 (one for each beast) plus the rainbow dragon dorms. In this dorm system everyone starts at the very bottom dorm. Instead of dueling testers to determine the dorm, you duel other members of the academy.

Each person gets one "Duel Chip" (name not final) 24 hours after using the previous one. You can use it to go against someone of your own dorm or higher in a rank-up match. It must be decided prior to the match if you are going to use your chip. When you beat somebody when using your Duel Chip, you gain one point. When you lose when using your Duel Chip, you lose one point. You can not get downgraded dorms or go below 0 points.

When in a rank-up match both people do not have to use their chip. One person could be not using it due to not having one or just helping the other person use theirs. This will be completely legal and the person not using a Duel Chip will not gain or lose any points.

Whenever you reach a certain point amount, you would rank-up to the next dorm. The points you have will then be reset to 0. The next dorm would take more wins. The current points required I am thinking will be listed.

Dorm 1 to 2: 2
Dorm 2 to 3: 3
Dorm 3 to 4: 4
Dorm 4 to 5: 5
Dorm 5 to 6: 6
Dorm 6 to 7: 7

Don't forget to reply and let me know what you think of this idea. Let your voice be heard in a major change to the academy.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com
Ab9999
Ab9999

Recruits : 1

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:34 pm

I think this would be ok. Kinda ruins my previous message, but that's ok. But I'm not sure this is worth all the effort since the academy is already set up and everything. If you think it's a good idea, I support it.
Back to top Go down
Matthewmuncher69

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:27 pm

ill support it cause yolo
jk its a great idea
Back to top Go down
Mr.Alexio
Mr.Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:16 pm

it may be because i'm stupid, but i stumbled a bit in the wording but overall i see what you mean and it's definitly a path that intrigues me.
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:15 pm

if people think its a good idea, should i just host a poll with a bigger description of how it works and see what the majority wants?
Back to top Go down
NeroBokudo
NeroBokudo

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:18 pm

the idea seems fine honestly but i like the idea of not all starting from the bottom maybe like going against a tester to see where you would start then you duel your way up or down i dont like everyone starting at the bottom it feels kinda like the better players are getting screwed
Back to top Go down
Mr.Alexio
Mr.Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:22 pm

before doing a poll continue on the details and access how it needs to be first and once all the details are arranged then go for a poll, i kinda like nero's idea it would be annoying to be forced to move from the bottom up when you could be a professional, while at the same time being the top gets boring quickly doesn't promote attendance etc further on. but that's part of doing something like this, weigh the scales ^>^
Back to top Go down
The Real Lever10
Admin
Admin
The Real Lever10

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Well here is where all the details of it are. There is still much room for debate but honestly it seems pretty good. Right now the biggest thing is getting someone to GFX design the last 4 dorms.

https://rainbowdragonacademy.forumotion.com/t427-alternate-new-dorm-system-updated#1965
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Dorm System   Possible New Dorm System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible New Dorm System
Page 1 of 1